Secretly Loving You ✅

By Romantic_stories123

When he looked in through the window, he was astounded to see her topless and braless. She was standing with... More

00• Prologue & Aesthetic
01• His Secret Admirer
02• Casanova
03• Kiddo
04• Devil
05• Unrequited Love
06• My Secret Admirer
07• Her Hope won
08• Clumsy Girl
09• Desire to touch his soul
10• Crazy For Him
11• Is she changing him?
12• My Favourite Person
13• The Pain Of Love
14• Guilty
15• His Touch
16• Will she meet him?
17• Unique Meet
18• Sole source of his joy
19• Biggest Shock Of Her Life
20•Mystery
21• Finally, they met
22• Comforting Her
23• Showering her with love
24• The First Ride
25• Ice Cream Date
26• My Kiddo
27• My Jealous Man
28• Their First Kiss
29• Trouble
30• I love you
31• My Possessive Man
32• A Morning With My Kiddo
33• My Naughty Kiddo
34• Secret Romance
35• Washroom Romance
36• My Kiddo, My Healer
37• My Mature Kiddo
38• Biker To Ceo
39• Punishing my Kiddo
40• His Kiddish Side
41• My sexy little doll
42• My Selfless Kiddo
43• Hide-and-Seek Romance
44• Secret Meet In the Washroom
45• Outburst
46• Apology
47• True Love
48• Studying with my hottie
50• Locked By Love
51• A Precious Gift
52• Her Intense Punishment
53• The Secret Box
54• A Soothing Bath
55• Period Mood swing
56• Pampering her during Periods
57• The Stolen Bracelet
58• Father And Daughter
59• Got Caught
60• I trust them
61• End Of Friendship?
62• Happiest Soul
63• Office Make-Out
64• Ride me now 18+
65• My Little Devil
66• College Make Out
67• The Race Day
68• Punishing Her On Bike
69• A Lie
70• His Possessiveness
71• Under Her Intense Control
72• Cuteness Overloaded
73• His Anger
74• Remorse
75• Coma?
76• Reading Her Diary
77• Her Memories
78• Out Of Coma?
79• Getting My Life Back
80• Anxiety Attack
81• Kiss Me!
82• Happiness
83• I can never ride the bike
84• Marry Me
85• Concealing His Pain
86• I missed you
87• Lying To Her
88• You'll ride again
89• Soothing Him
90• Rough Make Out
91• My Angel
92• My hottie biker is back
93• Our Happiness is Back
94• Mood Swings
95• A Shocking News
96• Symbol Of Our Love
97• I love you, Princess
98• His New Tattoo
99• Ethan, I'm pregnant
100• Happily Ever After

49• Her First Orgasm

1.6K 57 2
By Romantic_stories123

She was finishing the last chapter, lying on the bed and holding the book above her face, and he was eating cornflakes, lying on his front beside her. She wanted to complete it as quickly as possible to get the special reward from her hottie biker.

After a while, she was studying and wandering around the room, while he was killing time by playing a racing game on his phone.

Finally, after three long hours, she finished her last chapter.

"It was a difficult and lengthy chapter." Exhausted, she huffed and sat heavily on the bed. He crawled over to her and embraced her from behind, relieving her of all exhaustion. She closed her eyes and a contented smile flashed on her face as she felt his warm arms wrap around her.

"Now I want my special reward." She said after turning towards him.

"Lie down." As he gave her the order, her eyes shimmered with excitement. Every time the way he ordered her turned her on in a completely different way.

"Okay." She lay down and stared at him with anticipation.

He came above her. "I'm going to give you immense pleasure today, are you ready, kiddo?" He whispered against her lips, gazing into her eyes intensely.

"Yes, I just can't wait." She breathed on his lips, gazing into his eyes with the same intensity.

"I love you." He murmured before capturing her luscious lips. She froze when he slipped one of his hands into her shorts and undies. She automatically splayed her legs, and he stroked her wet crotch, giving foreign pleasure to her which she was loving it. He smirked as she mechanically rubbed her crotch against his hand. He devoured her lips passionately, rubbing her vigorously and taking her to another world of pleasure. She could feel the cold touch of his ring on her crotch, which gave her a different kind of pleasure.

"Are you enjoying it, Kiddo?" He broke the kiss and asked, although he knew she was loving it, he wanted to hear it from her mouth.

"It is heavenly incredible, please just don't stop." She moaned, clutching his hair and throwing her head back.

He kissed her neck, still rubbing between her thighs. Her legs started shaking and something started building in her stomach, and he gave her first intense orgasm just by rubbing her crotch. She moaned loudly with ecstasy and squeezed her legs shut to control the profound sensation.

She was panting and her eyes were closed. He smirked at her as he lifted his head from her neck. She slowly opened her eyes, and when he tasted her by sucking his finger, her cheeks turned red like a tomato.

"You taste so delicious, Baby." As he said, she hugged him shyly.

"Thank you for making me feel so good. I never felt like this before. It was an out of the world feeling." She told him, burying her face in his chest.

"I'm glad to make you feel so good." He kissed her hair.

"Now go and clean yourself." He said after lying beside her.

"I'm worn out. Could you take me to the bathroom?" She inquired, caressing his inked arms with her slender fingers. She was obsessed with petting his tattoos.

"I'm at your service, Madam." As he smiled and kissed her cheek, she giggled.

He stepped down from the bed and carried her to the bathroom in bridal style. He returned to the room after washing his hands and leaving her there.

After cleaning herself and changing her undies, she was standing in front of the mirror and admiring the first love bite given by her man on her body. She closed her eyes and caressed the mark, memorising the moment when he had left his mark on her neck.

"I want him to mark every inch of my body with his love." She murmured and went out of the bathroom. He was standing at the window and looking out of it.

"I must say, the last reward was so special." She strolled towards him and hugged him from behind.

He turned towards her and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm so tired now." She adorably rubbed her eyes and placed her head on his chest.

"Sleep for some time, and then study." He carried her to the bed and laid her down.

"You won't sleep with me?" She asked him when he pulled the duvet over her.

"I have to go somewhere."

"Where?"

"I'll tell you after coming back. Now close your eyes and sleep." He instructed, properly tucking her in the duvet.

"Okay." As she closed her eyes, he placed a soft kiss on her forehead before leaving.

When he sat astride his bike, he heard her shout. "Cole." He moved his gaze to the window and saw her standing there.

She mouthed, "I love you," and made a heart with her hands, bringing a smile to his face. He did exactly like her, and she smiled broadly. They were turning into each other's sources of joy.

***

She woke up after taking a nap and messaged him.

My Kiddo: When will you come?

She stepped out of the room and saw Ethan conversing with someone on the phone.

He smiled at her as he saw her. She approached him, putting her hair in front to hide the love bite, and he slipped the phone into his pocket and asked, clasping her face. "How are you, sweetie?"

"I'm completely fine now." She merrily told him.

"I can see that. Stay happy like this." He kissed her forehead.

"Listen, I'm going to meet Cole at the club because he won the race." As he told her, her brows raised in shock.

"Today was his race?"

"Yes, and he won." He grinned proudly.

'Why didn't he tell me?' She pouted sadly.

"What happened?"

She shook her head. "Nothing, you go."

"I'll be back in a few hours. Take care." He gave her a quick hug before leaving.

She strolled into the room, her face hung down in sadness because it was the first time she had missed his race, and she was perplexed about why he didn't inform her.

As her phone dinged in the pocket of her shorts, she returned to the earth and took the phone out of the pocket. For the first time, she frowned after receiving the message from Cole.

My Hottie Biker: I'm going to meet Ethan. I'll meet you at night.

She hurled the phone on the sofa without replying to him and engrossed herself in studying after sitting at her desk. She was upset because she had missed his race due to him.

***

He was constantly calling her from outside her window, but she wasn't answering because she was angry with him for hiding his race from her.

My Hottie Biker: Open the window, Kiddo. I'm standing outside.

My Kiddo: I don't want to meet you. I'm studying.

His eyes widened in shock after reading her message because this was the first time she refused to meet him.

My Hottie Biker: Are you angry with me?

My Kiddo: Yes.

My Hottie Biker: But why?

His brown furrowed in confusion.

My Kiddo: Because you didn't tell me that today was your race.

'Shit! How did she come to know?' He wondered bemusedly.

My Hottie Biker: Let me come inside. I can explain.

After reading his message, she rushed towards the window and opened it with a sullen look.

"Tell me why did you hide from me that today was your race?" She asked him in a stern tone when he entered her room through the window.

He lifted his hands to hold her face, but she hurled them in fury.

He signed and told her, "because you were tired, and you had to study."

"But nothing is more important than your race for me, Cole. I haven't missed any of your races till today. I used to keep the update, and I thought now you would tell me about your race yourself, that's why I stopped keeping the update, and I missed your race." She told him grimly, and he felt guilty.

"And nothing is more important to me than your health, Kiddo. That's why I've cancelled all races until your exams are finished, because I don't want you to miss either your exam or my race." After hearing his words, her heart melted. She wanted to hug him, but she was still angry at him.

"But I missed your today's race." She pouted at him angrily.

"Don't worry, I'll make it up for you." He reassured her, gently tucking her hair behind her ears.

"How?" She raised her brows at him.

"I'll provide you with the videos of all my races." As he told her, playing with her hair, her eyes shimmered with happiness.

"Wow! Thank you." She jumped over him and embraced him firmly. He smiled and kissed her hair. "I just can't be angry with you." She said cheerily as they pulled apart.

"I won't let you stay angry with me." As he flicked her nose, she giggled. "I love you." He confessed and placed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"I adore you, my hottie biker." She stood on her toes and softly kissed his lips. She caressed his brow ring with one hand while clenching his hair with the other. He grabbed her waist and drew her closer to himself before voraciously devouring her lips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 32.7K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...
1.4M 51.5K 52
1St in #possesive 1ST in #abuse 1ST in #arrangedmarriage 1ST in #hatelove 1ST in #rich 1ST in #tortured The next thing she knew was that she was sl...
1.2M 52.8K 45
I gasp when he crush me tightly into his arms, he was breathing heavily against my neck like he ran a big marathon. he started kissing my expose shou...
72 1 20
💝My Crazy House Help💝 💞(She defiled me)💞 Meet Bryan a god on his own, his name is on the air and no one in the whole country doesn't know him.. W...