Secretly Loving You ✅

By Romantic_stories123

When he looked in through the window, he was astounded to see her topless and braless. She was standing with... More

00• Prologue & Aesthetic
01• His Secret Admirer
02• Casanova
03• Kiddo
04• Devil
05• Unrequited Love
06• My Secret Admirer
07• Her Hope won
08• Clumsy Girl
09• Desire to touch his soul
10• Crazy For Him
11• Is she changing him?
12• My Favourite Person
13• The Pain Of Love
14• Guilty
15• His Touch
16• Will she meet him?
17• Unique Meet
18• Sole source of his joy
19• Biggest Shock Of Her Life
20•Mystery
21• Finally, they met
22• Comforting Her
23• Showering her with love
24• The First Ride
25• Ice Cream Date
26• My Kiddo
27• My Jealous Man
28• Their First Kiss
29• Trouble
30• I love you
31• My Possessive Man
32• A Morning With My Kiddo
33• My Naughty Kiddo
34• Secret Romance
35• Washroom Romance
36• My Kiddo, My Healer
37• My Mature Kiddo
39• Punishing my Kiddo
40• His Kiddish Side
41• My sexy little doll
42• My Selfless Kiddo
43• Hide-and-Seek Romance
44• Secret Meet In the Washroom
45• Outburst
46• Apology
47• True Love
48• Studying with my hottie
49• Her First Orgasm
50• Locked By Love
51• A Precious Gift
52• Her Intense Punishment
53• The Secret Box
54• A Soothing Bath
55• Period Mood swing
56• Pampering her during Periods
57• The Stolen Bracelet
58• Father And Daughter
59• Got Caught
60• I trust them
61• End Of Friendship?
62• Happiest Soul
63• Office Make-Out
64• Ride me now 18+
65• My Little Devil
66• College Make Out
67• The Race Day
68• Punishing Her On Bike
69• A Lie
70• His Possessiveness
71• Under Her Intense Control
72• Cuteness Overloaded
73• His Anger
74• Remorse
75• Coma?
76• Reading Her Diary
77• Her Memories
78• Out Of Coma?
79• Getting My Life Back
80• Anxiety Attack
81• Kiss Me!
82• Happiness
83• I can never ride the bike
84• Marry Me
85• Concealing His Pain
86• I missed you
87• Lying To Her
88• You'll ride again
89• Soothing Him
90• Rough Make Out
91• My Angel
92• My hottie biker is back
93• Our Happiness is Back
94• Mood Swings
95• A Shocking News
96• Symbol Of Our Love
97• I love you, Princess
98• His New Tattoo
99• Ethan, I'm pregnant
100• Happily Ever After

38• Biker To Ceo

1K 48 3
By Romantic_stories123

The next day Cole was getting ready for his first day at the office. Reyna skipped the first lecture of her college and came to wish him good luck.

She noticed his outfit. He was decked up in a black leather jacket with rugged jeans.

"Cole, today you're going to the office, not for race. Change your clothes." She commanded him.

"This is my style, don't you like it?" He asked her, strolling towards her.

"I love it, but you're the owner of the company, you should wear something formal." She went to his wardrobe and came back with a black colour three-piece suit for him.

"You're wearing this." She handed it to him.

"I'm not going to any party, Kiddo."

"Why are you not understanding, Cole? You must only wear these types of clothes to work." She explained to him.

"Okay, fine." He agreed without any further arguments because he could do anything for his kiddo.

He went to the dressing room and returned after changing his clothes, holding the tie in his hand. With his incredibly hot appearance in a formal outfit, he literally took her breath away from her. She just couldn't take her gaze away from him.

"My man is looking so hot in this outfit as well," she said, shamelessly ogling at him. "And these tattoos make you look hotter," she continued, holding his tattooed hands. She stroked his tattoos before bringing his hand close to her lips and pressing her lips against his rose tattoo. He just closed his eyes to feel the softness of her lips.

"I don't know how to wear this." He showed the tie and pouted at her like a baby, bringing a broad smile to her face.

"My hottie biker turned into a cutie biker," She stood on her toes and kissed his pout.

"You have taken out my cute side, kiddo." He uttered, caressing her chubby cheeks.

"Now help me with this!" He swayed the tie in front of her.

"No problem, I'll help you, Baby." She dragged a stool and placed it in front of him.

"You have the solution to my all problem." He beamed at her.

"Yes. Now give me the tie." She extended her hand to him, but instead of giving him the tie, he wrapped it around her waist and yanked her to himself, startling her. Their front bodies collided, causing a shiver to run down their spines. They locked gazes in each other's eyes, and before she could say something, he slammed her lips and kissed her passionately.

She responded to him with equal flavour, slipping her hands into the back pockets of his trousers, and his lips curled up into a smile. Before deepening the kiss, he yanked the tie that was wrapped around her back, drawing her even closer to himself.

After the kiss, she clasped his hand and stood on the stool. He smiled as he handed her the tie. She helped him in wearing it while he just gazed at his kiddo affectionately. He considered himself extremely fortunate to have her in his life.

"It's done." She kissed his cheek after properly folding his collars.

He entwined his fingers with hers, gazing deeply into her eyes as if his eyes were speaking to her soul. "I adore you, my Kiddo." He confessed his love from the bottom of his heart, taking their entwined hands near his lips and kissing her knuckles softly. Listening to his honest confession, she smiled broadly. Every time she heard these three magical words from his mouth, she felt content and happy.

"I adore you more, my hottie biker." They beamed at each other.

Then he carried her in his arms in bridal style and said, "let's go now."

***

"Cole, you'll go to the office on the bike." She asked when he sat astride his bike.

"So what?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"It's not looking good. You should go by car." She instructed him.

"Okay, Madam as you want." He agreed, and she chuckled. Only she had the power to make him dance on her tiny finger and rule his heart.

They settled inside the car, and she pouted sadly because she couldn't hug him or slip her hands into his pockets. He noticed her facial expression and understood the reason for her sadness.

"Sit on my lap." As he suddenly ordered her, her eyes widened in surprise. "Come on."

"Okay." She gladly followed his order and sat on his lap, grinning. He kissed her forehead.

She placed one hand around his neck and slipped the other hand into the chest pocket of his blazer. He smiled and shook his head in disbelief.

"You have your ways to put your hand in my pocket, right?" He asked her, raising his brows.

"Yup, because it's my favourite thing." She chastely kissed his lips, clutching his hair. He kissed her, wrapping his arms around her.

She was driving him insane with her every gesture. He never wanted to lose her because she had become his home, his peace, his whole fucking world.

***

After dropping her at college, he reached the office. The female office staff drooled over him as they saw him because he was looking breathtakingly handsome in a black suit, and everybody was shocked to see the hottie biker in formal attire. The tattoos on his hands and neck were visible and were increasing his hotness.

He directly went to his father's cabin.

He knocked on the door and entered inside after getting his permission. Jame's eyes widened in shock as he saw his son's attire. He couldn't believe his eyes, but he understood one thing there was someone behind his sudden change, and he was grateful to that person for giving him his son back.

"Hello, Dad." He greeted him politely, strolling towards him.

"Cole, I'm so happy to see you here." James rushed to him and embraced him, smiling with utter contentment. He hugged him back with a small smile.

"Come." James led him towards his chair and made him sit down. "From today this is your cabin and you're the CEO of our company." He declared merrily, and Cole stared at him in disbelief.

"But Dad, this is yours,"

James cut his words. "Not only mine, but it's yours as well, my son."

Cole was astounded by the fact that the person he had hated his entire life had given him everything without a second thought. He understood this day how much his father had always loved him. He was glad Reyna asked him to give him a chance because if he hadn't, he would never have realised how wrong he was about him.

"I'm sorry, Dad." He hugged him and apologised.

"Why are you apologising, Cole?" He asked him as they pulled away.

"Because I never thought about you and hated you all my life." Guilt was vividly visible in his dark brown eyes.

"You had reason to dislike me, Cole. I should have given you more time after your mother left, but I kept myself busy with work because I wanted to forget her, and by the time I realised this, you had gone far away from me. I'm sorry for not being there for you when you needed me the most." He explained to him.

"I can understand, Dad. Don't be sorry." He shook his head.

"I love you, my son, and I always want to see you happy." He said, placing his hand on his face.

"I love you, Dad." They beamed at each other ear to ear, and their eyes welled up with the tears of joy of getting each other back.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 1.9K 65
"I knew it.. I knew you were alive!", he breathes wryly. "I missed y..ou..", he breathed and stretches his arms to wrap around her but she steps back...
11.2K 1K 34
"You have intertwined our destinies. You involved her into this mess from the beginning of it all and now it's my time to intervene." He challenges. ...
2.3K 214 41
"If it's destiny... I would rather choose to die... than to not have you love me back." ........... "Why him...?", Anna shook Mia's shoulders as...
1.2M 52.8K 45
I gasp when he crush me tightly into his arms, he was breathing heavily against my neck like he ran a big marathon. he started kissing my expose shou...