Devils Revenge

Per aloraxarmen

This book is a mafia romance/enemies to lovers. Trigger Warning, this book contains the following subjects. ... Més

❗️Authors Note and Disclaimer❗️
~Chapter One~
~Chapter two~
~Chapter three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~
~Chapter Twenty-Six~
~Chapter Twenty-Seven~
~Chapter Twenty-Eight~
~Chapter Twenty-Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty-One~
~Chapter Thirty-Two~
~Chapter Thirty-Three~
~Chapter Thirty-Four~
~Chapter Thirty-Five~
~Chapter Thirty-Six~
~Chapter Thirty-Seven~
~Chapter Thirty-Eight~
~Chapter Thirty-Nine~
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty-Two~
~Chapter Forty-Three~
~Chapter Forty-Four~
~Chapter Forty-Five~
~Chapter Forty-Six~
~Chapter Forty-Seven~
~Chapter Forty-Eight~
~Chapter Forty-Nine~
~Chapter Fifty~
~Chapter Fifty-One~
~Chapter Fifty-Two~
~Chapter Fifty-Three~
~Chapter Fifty-Four~
~Chapter Fifty-Five~
~Chapter Fifty-Six~
~Chapter Fifty-Seven~
~Chapter Fifty-Eight~
~Chapter Fifty-Nine~
~Chapter Sixty~
⚠️Announcement⚠️
Announcement pt2
~Bonus Chapter~

~Chapter Forty-One~

4.6K 130 54
Per aloraxarmen

~One week later~

I slowly walked into my usual room and sat down on the chair. I looked at the group in front of me and waited for them.

They quieted down once they realised I was waiting.

"Could everyone please grab a paper and pen?" I whispered. They slowly got to my desk and took a paper and pen, sitting on the floor.

"So today we're going to be writing letters," I mumbled. They started talking over each other, yelling about how stupid this activity was.

"SHUT UP GUYS, SHE WANTS TO TALK," someone yelled. They quieted down eventually and stared at me.

"You guys are writing letters. No one argue with me because I don't want to fight with you's," I muttered.

They muttered things under their breath before settling down.

"Grief is just a endless pit of despair.  It starts up in your chest. It feels tight, like you can't breathe," I started.

"When you keep the feeling down long enough, you think it's gone away. It hasn't. It only rises up into your throat. With every breath you take, you attempt to swallow down the feeling but it only gets worse," I could feel their eyes on me as I played with the spare pencil on the desk. My eyes were welling with tears as I talked.

"And then your eyes start to sting, the tears forming in them due to the pain," I felt as if my voice was going to break at any moment.

Don't cry, not here.

"Grief is just love, all the love that you couldn't give to that person. All that love gathers up into the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat and that hollow feeling in your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go." I turned away from them and wiped my eyes.

"You guys are going to write letters. To family, friends, lovers. Write them a goodbye, a love letter, an apology. Tell them how much you loved them, appreciated them. Tell them your regrets and future goals," I whispered. They looked around at each other confused.

"If any one of you die fighting, I'll send the letter to who ever you want, I'll send it for you. I'll take it to their house and explain the situation. Because no one should have to leave this world without getting to say a goodbye. Because no one should have to experience grief alone," they stared at me unable to talk. I stood up in my seat so they could all see me.

"So tell them how much you love them, tell them that they're the only person you ever needed, tell them that you made mistakes and would fix them when you got the chance," I mumbled.

"Tell them that they mattered, and that your sorry for all the stupid shit you said behind their backs or to their faces. Because this is the only chance you will ever get. This is the only chance you will get to apologise to them for everything," I began to breathe a little heavier. I sat back down and stared at my desk.

"Are y-you okay?" Someone asked. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and looked up.

"I'm f-fine," I mumbled. They began to whisper.

"But your eyes are teary and red. What's wrong?" Hassan asked. I shook my head at them and wiped my eyes.

"Just write your letter, please just write them," I said. They didn't ask any further questions and started writing. I put my head in my hands and turned around, facing the wall and hugging my legs.

He's gone because I left him at home.

He's gone because of me.
—————————————

After an hour of me staring at the wall I turned around. Everyone was just finishing up their letters.

"Guys make sure to write the address you want it to go to, who it's for and your name," I said softly. They did so and slowly put their papers on the desk.

"You guys can go home for the rest of the day. Bye guys," I mumbled. They nodded and said their goodbyes.

I sat their quietly, staring at their pages. Some had messy handwriting while others had cursive or were in a different language.

"Victoria?" Someone called. I looked up and saw Lewis staring at me.

"Uhh yeah," I mumbled while looking up at him.

"I'm sorry about your brother,"

I furrowed my eyebrows.

I haven't told anyone that he's dead.

"Wha-

He put his hand on my mouth and climbed over the table. He put a finger to his lips and pointed to the door that was opened a little.

"Listen to me carefully because I will only say this once," he hissed.

"There is a beautiful baby girl upstairs that I don't mind killing if you tell anyone about this," he whispered, grinning like he had said something funny.

Theo's daughter is upstairs.

"You will cooperate with me or she dies," he told me. I instantly nodded.

"You no longer work for them, you now work for the Elymydens. You don't do as I say, I kill them all," he said. I swallowed sharply.

"Am I clear?" He questioned. I nodded a little.

He then slapped me.

"Use that damn voice of yours," he grumbled.

"Yes, I understand," I whispered, my eyes stinging from the tears that were forming In my eyes.

"Good, I apologise for this bit cause it's going to hurt a little," he smiled wickedly.

His fist then met my face.

And everything went black.
————————————————

I tried moving my arms but I couldn't. My back hurt and so did my head. When I finally opened my eyes, I couldn't see anything because it was so dark.

What the fuck?

"Hello darling," A voice said.

I knew who that voice belonged to.

I instantly started crying.

"Shh shhh baby, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you," he said softly. He turned on a lightbulb and it lit up on top of me. His figure slowly came forward and then two others besides him.

I closed my eyes not wanting to even look at the men who ruined my life.

"Open your fucking eyes," one demanded. I slowly opened them but I didn't look at them. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him.

My eyes continued to spill tears as I stared right at the man who hurt me the most.

"Did you miss me baby?" He asked. I continued to cry and pull at the chains on my arms.

"You want them off sweetheart?" Nicolas asked, his ginger hair falling onto his forehead. I nodded a little.

He leaned his hand towards me face and wiped under my eyes.

"If I take them off, will you be a good girl?" He questioned while twirling a stand of my hair around his fingers. I slowly nodded he sighed.

"What do you guys think?" He sighed while turning to the two other men. They had creepy smiles on their faces.

"I think we need something from her before we get her out of these chains, don't you think Nicolas?" Elijah asked him. He nodded a little.

He leaned in close to my face, so close that I could feel his hot breath.

"We need some kisses before we let you out," he said. I started shaking my head.

"NO," I shouted while struggling against the chairs. He grabbed my neck and began to squeeze.

"Don't make me have to do what we did all those years ago," he hissed. My eyes widened and I attempted to get away from him.

I don't want to experience what they did to me ever again.

Just listen to them and they won't hurt me.

"I'll l-listen to you," I choked out. He narrowed his eyes at me and let go.

Fredric came over to me and leaned into my face.

"I would like a kiss, sweetheart," he told me, caressing my cheek.

I sniffled as I leaned into his cheek and planted a small unwanted kiss onto it. He shook his head and pointed to his lips.

"I would like one here," he said. I shook my head.

"I would r-rather stay l-locked up in c-chains," I hiccuped. He made a 'tisk' sound at me and grabbed my hair, forcing his lips on mine.

I fought against him but he wouldn't let go. He pulled harder and harder to the point where I started yelling out in pain but he just continued to kiss me.

In this moment, and many others, I wanted to die.

"Baby, kiss me back and I'll let go," he teased while pulling harder. I refused to kiss him back so he continued to pull at my hair.

I could feel it ripping from the root.

"I think that's enough Fred. We need her conscious, remember?" He asked. He rolled his eyes and let go of my hair.

I sobbed quietly in the chair while they stared at me.

"Shhh shhh it's okay. When you don't listen to us, we have to punish you," Elijah whispered while wiping my tears.

I sat in the chair, helpless and alone. I wept in the chair for what seemed like hours as they interrogated me for answers regarding Vincenzo and his family.

I refused to answer the questions.

I had already hurt him once, I'm not going to do it again.

"Baby, you realise that you think you know a lot about the Donatello's, but the truth is, they're liars," Nicolas mumbled. I shook my head at him and wiped my eyes with the sleeve on my shoulder.

"They're g-good people," I argued. He shook his head.

"Vincenzo killed your brother," he muttered. I shook my head.

"HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT. HE KNOWS HOW MUCH HIS SISTER LOVED HIM. HE COULD NEVER HURT HER YOU FUCKING LIAR," I screamed while kicking my legs, trying to get out of the chair. They stayed silent at my words.

"It's good that you know that. I guess we can't trick you like we did when you were little," I had goosebumps all over my body. 

"I killed him," A voice chimed in. Lewis came into view, looking different than I ever saw him. Not his looks, but his personality. 

"Y-You killed him?" I asked. He nodded and put his arms on the backboard of the chair. 

"He fought like crazy. It was thrilling," He smiled. I stared at him horrified. 

"He begged for me to stop, he begged and begged," He chuckled. It was starting to get hard to breathe from all the crying. 

"He cried for you, he begged for you to come back. He kept calling out to you but you weren't there. You left him to die all alone," He whispered. I was crying hard but trying not to show how weak I was in front of them. 

"The reason he is dead is because of you," He muttered. I shook my head, denying what he was saying. He grabbed my jaw and held it in place. 

"Maybe I should call in Mr Ivan and get him to chop off your tongue as he did with Greyson, mhm?" He asked. I shook my head. 

"Or maybe I should get them to hurt you in the worst way possible, like how they hurt you when you were only eleven years old," He suggested. 

"P-Please no," I sobbed. They all laughed at me as I cried. 

"Im going to show you something, and you're going to enjoy it," He said. 

"Get the computer. She deserves to see him in his final moments," He chuckled. He let go of my face and grabbed the computer, placing it on a table in front of me. 

"Have fun watching," He smiled. They all left the room as the video began to play.

It was a camera in the corner of his room. He was sitting at his desk, a paper on the desk and a pen in his hand. Lewis stormed in through the window. 

There was no warning, no moments between him sitting on his desk and him being on the floor, his shoulder spilling blood

He was crying, calling out my name. 

"Your mother sent me here. She doesn't love you anymore," Lewis told him. He screamed and cried and shook his head, denying everything that he said. I watched as Lewis stabbed him in the stomach. There was so much blood. 

I leaned over to the side and began to vomit. I couldn't keep it down. I looked back up at the computer scream and continued to watch. 

He grabbed Silas and started dragging him out of the window. The view changed so it was showing the angle from up the stairs. He was barely conscious. 

"She doesn't loveyou. She sent me here to teach you a lesson," He hissed at Silas. 

The view changed again and it was angled so I could see the side and inside of the water tank. He carelessly threw him in the tank. Bubbles emerged o the top. 

He wasn't dead when they threw him in. 

He drowned. 

He came up a couple of times crying and screaming but he continued to sink.

As a little kid, he cried a lot due to the pain and trauma we endured. And I never got him in trouble for crying or made fun of him for it.

But something was different about the way he screamed and cried. 

He was scared to die, and I wasn't there for him. I wasn't there to save him from the monsters under his bed or from the darkness that had slowly consumed us. 

I wasn't there to save my son from dying as I should have. 

He died alone.
-----------------------------------------

Im in school writing this chapter so I cant cry but I really want to.

Guys I'm paying for your therapy if you need it 💵💵

Not edited whatsoever

Love you guys and think you for 18.3k reads. 

Word count: 2301

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Mio Re (#3) Per Reet

Literatura romàntica

2.3M 83.1K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
44K 1.7K 52
As we sit on top of the roof, I simply do not know what to expect. I wait to get shot right through my chest or get pushed right off the edge. So I a...
293K 9.7K 52
[✅ ⚠️]- Book 1️⃣ "I want to fuck you. Not kiss, fuck. So hard, your echoes would be louder than the noises from the party." ...
Her Fate Per callmemoon

Literatura romàntica

17K 407 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...