Devils Revenge

By aloraxarmen

This book is a mafia romance/enemies to lovers. Trigger Warning, this book contains the following subjects. ... More

❗️Authors Note and Disclaimer❗️
~Chapter One~
~Chapter two~
~Chapter three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~
~Chapter Twenty-Six~
~Chapter Twenty-Seven~
~Chapter Twenty-Eight~
~Chapter Twenty-Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty-One~
~Chapter Thirty-Two~
~Chapter Thirty-Three~
~Chapter Thirty-Four~
~Chapter Thirty-Five~
~Chapter Thirty-Six~
~Chapter Thirty-Seven~
~Chapter Thirty-Eight~
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty-One~
~Chapter Forty-Two~
~Chapter Forty-Three~
~Chapter Forty-Four~
~Chapter Forty-Five~
~Chapter Forty-Six~
~Chapter Forty-Seven~
~Chapter Forty-Eight~
~Chapter Forty-Nine~
~Chapter Fifty~
~Chapter Fifty-One~
~Chapter Fifty-Two~
~Chapter Fifty-Three~
~Chapter Fifty-Four~
~Chapter Fifty-Five~
~Chapter Fifty-Six~
~Chapter Fifty-Seven~
~Chapter Fifty-Eight~
~Chapter Fifty-Nine~
~Chapter Sixty~
⚠️Announcement⚠️
Announcement pt2
~Bonus Chapter~

~Chapter Thirty-Nine~

4.8K 129 65
By aloraxarmen

Jealousy is a funny thing.

It's just sudden, doesn't have a warning which I fucking hate.

Because right now, I didn't even realise how jealous I was just staring at Ares and Victoria sleeping on each other.

"I think you should stop staring at Ares like you're going to fucking kill him," Theo whispered. The whole plane was currently asleep, there were only a few people awake.

"It's because I am," I grumbled while turning away from them.

"Why are you so pressed? They're not fucking doing anything," as soon as those words exited Theo's mouth, Grey and I both turned to him.

I think Grey knew I was going to kill him because I tried getting out of my seat to hit him. I was at the window seat and he was on the aisle.

Grey started pushing me back so I wouldn't be able to reach him. Theo started pushing against Grey to get to me.

There was nothing Grey could really do because, one, he can't speak and two, he couldn't call anyone.

But I was wrong.

He started spamming the flight attendant button. We instantly stopped and sat in our seats.

The flight attendant came over and looked at Grey.

"Can I help you, sir?" She asked. We know that Grey gets awkward when there are strangers trying to have a conversation with him so he just stared at her.

"Can he have some water please?" Theo interrupted. She smiled and nodded.

"Yeah sure, I'll be right back," she replied. She left and came back with some water, handing it to Grey. She went right after.

I turned to the window while the rest of them closed their eyes again.

"Do you or Grey have paracetamol?" A feminine voice asked. I turned away from the window and saw Victoria standing by our seats. She looked tired, exhausted even.

"Uhh no sorry, but I think Vincenzo might have," Theo replied. She didn't even look at me.

"I didn't ask if Vincenzo had, I asked if you had," She grumbled. She turned away from us and waited for Ares to stand up so she could get back into her seat. He stood up, looked at me briefly and waited for Victoria to get back into her chair.

He furrowed his eyebrows a little at me but I just glared at him. He sat back down and closed his eyes again, putting his earphones back in.

"What the fuck happened between you and Vic?" Grey signed. I rolled my eyes.

"Nothing," I replied.

"What do you mean nothing? You looked like a deer in headlights when she came over here," Theo muttered.

"I mean nothing and no I wasn't," I grumbled.

"Liar," Theo retorted. I rolled my eyes again.

"Now tell us, what did you do?" Theo questioned.

"She just doesn't like me-

"Youre a bad fucking liar. I see the way she looks at you," Grey chuckled a little. I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

"We went on a date," I replied. They were silent for a moment.

"Not what I expected," Theo whispered. Grey snickered at his comment.

"I'm guessing it went wrong?" Grey signed. I shook my head.

"A couple nights later I went over her house to do something and when we woke up-

"Woah woah, when you guys woke up?" Theo questioned. I groaned.

"The man finally got some pussy for the first time in a while. How was the sex," Grey signed eagerly. I rolled my eyes.

"We didn't fuck, I had something to do-

"Like fucking. The man is a liar," Theo shrugged while grabbing his bag.

"I'm not fucking lying. She's a fucking virgin," I whisper shouted. They dramatically gasped.

Fuck, did I just say that?

God she's going to be mad if she knows I was at her window before the date even started.

"How do you know that," Grey questioned.

"I just do," I retorted.

"No chance she's a virgin. Not with that machine fucking body," Theo said.

"Back off Theo, don't you have a kid and dead wife to worry about," I grumbled. He instantly got angry and pushed Grey in order to get to me. I pushed him away from me pushed Grey too.

"At least I wasn't the reason why Whitney is d-

I punched him, hard.

"What the fuck Vincenzo," Victoria intervened and pulled Theo out of his seat. She sat him next to Ares who was just as confused as she was.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? We're on a damn plane and now is the time you want to punch on?" She questioned angrily. I rolled my eyes at her.

"I swear to god Vincenzo, roll your eyes at me again and I'll gauge your damn eyes out with a plastic fork." She hissed.

I gulped.

I didn't look like she was joking.

"Greyson, stand up and sit on the isle," she muttered. He stood up and she sat down in the middle chair. He sat down on the isle.

"Now would you like to explain what that was about?" She questioned. We both stayed silent to her questioned.

"If not, you guys better stay quiet for the rest of this flight because trust me, the plane ride has already been a pain in my fucking ass. Don't make it worse," she muttered while glaring at me. I sunk into my chair and sighed.

Grey had his earphones and so did the rest of them, all except Victoria. She was on her phone while I was looking at her.

"You have to stop looking at me like that," she mumbled.

"I wasn't looking at you," I replied while looking away.

"My phone is literally videoing you right now. You can't look at me like that," she sighed while looking up at me. I could feel my cheeks going red at the realisation that I had gotten caught staring at her.

"Now stop looking at me like that and shut your mouth," she muttered she put her earphones back in adjusted her positioning in the chair so she was comfortable.

There was only a couple hours left to the flight so I might as well get some rest.

I put my earphones and closed my eyes, falling asleep.
————————————

"Shh what is wrong with you's? We don't want them waking up before we get a damn photo," a familiar voice grumbled.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw two different cameras in my face.

I looked down and saw the position I was in.

The arm rest that divided me and Victoria's seats had been lifted. She was laying on me while my arms were around her, holding her close to me.

She stated to move around before waking up. When she saw how we were cuddled up together, she quickly got off me.

She muttered a small sorry and got up.

She walked down the isle and to the bathroom.

I looked over at the boys and groaned, rubbing my eyes.

"What the fuck did you guys do that for?" I asked.

"Just because," Ares shrugged. Theo was still sitting in his chair, not engaging in our conversation.

I want to kill that fucker.

"We're landing in like five minutes, you can fuck him up later if you really want to," Grey signed. I rolled my eyes and watched as Victoria came back to her seat. She sat down and waited for the plane to land.

I could see Victoria's hands shaking as we finally touched the ground.

It took us almost an hour to get off the plane because people are so fucking inconsiderate that they don't let people through onto the isles.

When we finally made it out, we began to walk to the luggage area. A few of our bags were too big to go on the overhead so they were taken from us.

I was waiting for my bag when I saw Victoria going through a bag of pills. She was on the phone, hands shaking as she read the label.

"Vincenzo, your bag has gone around like three times," Ares laughed. I looked away from her and rolled my eyes. I eventually grabbed my bag and waited for the rest of them.

When they got their baggage, Victoria had packed away all of her things but she was still on the phone. All though the one place I have never been to was Athens, I recognised a lot of people.

Not only is this place crawling with Ivan's men, but my men too.

There was a car waiting for us out front. We put out bags in the boot and got into the car, driving away from the airport.

It was one am and most of the roads were empty.

Everyone was exhausted and to be completely honest, I still needed to drive another four hours before we would make it to my warehouse.

"Guys, I'm stopping for the night at a motel. Make sure you have all your shit," I muttered. I pulled into the motel that was across the road and we all got out, taking only our backpacks with us.

We got to the reception and I could tell that this place was not a five-star motel.

"We need five rooms," I said while pulling out my wallet.

"Only have two," her English was broken probably only because she spoke Greek.

We all looked at each other and back at the lady.

"That's fine. How much?" I asked. We paid her and she gave us the keys to the rooms.

"So who's bunking with who?" Ares asked. We looked around at each other.

"I have a wife so I'm definitely not with the lady," Grey shrugged while a cheeky smile painted his face.

"Well my wife is six feet under but nonetheless I'm still married," Theo added while walking over to Grey. I looked over at Ares.

"you have fun with the Virgin Mary, Vincenzo," Ares chuckled while walking over to the other two men.

Fucking dickheads.

I looked over at Victoria and saw that she was rolling her eyes. She grabbed the keys out of my hand and threw one of them at the boys. We walked away from them and went over to our door. She put the key in and walked inside.

She threw her bag on the floor and sighed.

"Why the fuck is there one bed," she hissed. She looked over at me and glared.

"That lady gave us the only rooms she had," I muttered while throwing my bag onto the floor next to hers. I went to flip on the switch but it wouldn't turn on.

"Just great," I muttered. She rubbed her temple and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You're sleeping on the floo-

"You fucking wish. You sleep on the floor," I hissed.

"No fucking way. Imagine or the dirt and bugs in the fucking carpet," she looked around, disgusted by the carpet.

"So we're both on that tiny bed. That king single bed," I muttered.

"I guess so," she mumbled. I heard grabbed my bag and went over to the bathroom.

"I'm showering," I mumbled. I closed the door behind me and turned on my phone flash so I could see. I turned on the water and stripped my clothes.

I got in and quickly washed myself, not wanting to take to long for Victoria won't get irritated.

I turned off the water and sighed. I grabbed a towel from the hanger and wrapped it around my waist before getting out of the shower. I opened my bag and realised something was off.

"Panties?" I mumbled. I pulled them out of the bag and has a look at them. They were red lace panties, not panties but a thong.

Definitely grabbed the wrong bag.

I sighed and put the thong back in the bag. I opened the bathroom door and peeped out of the door.

She wasn't in the room anymore. I walked out and placed her bag next to mine. I grabbed my one and opened it up.

I placed it on the bed and grabbed some clothes. I put on my boxers because I didn't think she was coming back anytime soon.

I began to dry my hair when I heard the door creaking. I slowly turned around and saw Victoria with a flushed face, her eyes in line with my groin.

"Can I help you?" I asked. Her eyes snapped back to my face. She grabbed her bag and went to the bathroom to shower. I finished getting dressed and dried my hair with the towel. I placed it in the laundry basket and sat down the edge of the bed.

The shower door opened and she came out dressed in small shorts and a crop top. 

I stared at her before standing up and lifting the covers. I took off my shirt but she just stared at me. 

"What makes you think that you can sleep without a shirt?" She questioned While glaring at me. I walked over to her and chuckled a little. I gently grasped some of her hair and wrapped it around my finger.

"You're lucky is only my shirt, Principessa," I whispered while tucking her hair behind her ear. 

"You want to play that game?" She whispered. She moved back a little and grabbed the waistband of her tiny shorts. She started pulling them down, shimmying them down her thighs. They landed on the ground, pooling at her feet. 

She stepped out of them and sighed. 

"That's so much better," She sighed. Her panties were black lace, very scandalous for supposedly going to bed. 

"My shorts are a bit restricting," I muttered. I began to pull them down, kicking them away with my foot. Her face went the tiniest bit red but she kept the small smirk on her lips. 

I looked down at my boxers, making sure my scars weren't visible. My scars were higher up. 

I walked a bit closer to her, minimising the space between us. My fingers trailed up her back and over to her shoulders. I dipped my head into the crook of her neck and kissed it softly. 

"Goodnight, my love," 

I let go of her and got into the bed, closing my eyes. 

She was the first and last person on my mind. 

It shouldn't be that way but I can't help it. 

Im falling for her.
--------------------------------------------------------

So one of my best friends found my Wattpad story and found out I was the writer. The first thing we did was die laughing and then she immediately started reading it as she had added it to her library. 

anyway, thank you all for the support. Appreciated it so much. 

Love you Guys

Not edited

Word Count: 2443

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.7K 52
As we sit on top of the roof, I simply do not know what to expect. I wait to get shot right through my chest or get pushed right off the edge. So I a...
57.8K 1.3K 45
21 year old Victoria Moretti, is an assassin. She is an independent woman that doesn't rely on a man to do anything. She thinks they are a waste of t...
570K 8.7K 40
''I hate the way I'm a slut for you'' Him? A heartless member of the Italian mafia known for loving attention from women. Rumored to have never slept...
292K 9.6K 52
[✅ ⚠️]- Book 1️⃣ "I want to fuck you. Not kiss, fuck. So hard, your echoes would be louder than the noises from the party." ...