Devils Revenge

By aloraxarmen

This book is a mafia romance/enemies to lovers. Trigger Warning, this book contains the following subjects. ... More

❗️Authors Note and Disclaimer❗️
~Chapter One~
~Chapter two~
~Chapter three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~
~Chapter Twenty-Six~
~Chapter Twenty-Seven~
~Chapter Twenty-Eight~
~Chapter Twenty-Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty-One~
~Chapter Thirty-Two~
~Chapter Thirty-Three~
~Chapter Thirty-Four~
~Chapter Thirty-Five~
~Chapter Thirty-Six~
~Chapter Thirty-Eight~
~Chapter Thirty-Nine~
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty-One~
~Chapter Forty-Two~
~Chapter Forty-Three~
~Chapter Forty-Four~
~Chapter Forty-Five~
~Chapter Forty-Six~
~Chapter Forty-Seven~
~Chapter Forty-Eight~
~Chapter Forty-Nine~
~Chapter Fifty~
~Chapter Fifty-One~
~Chapter Fifty-Two~
~Chapter Fifty-Three~
~Chapter Fifty-Four~
~Chapter Fifty-Five~
~Chapter Fifty-Six~
~Chapter Fifty-Seven~
~Chapter Fifty-Eight~
~Chapter Fifty-Nine~
~Chapter Sixty~
⚠️Announcement⚠️
Announcement pt2
~Bonus Chapter~

~Chapter Thirty-Seven~

4.8K 113 54
By aloraxarmen

I groaned as my body hit a hard surface. My eyes slowly fluttered open and I looked around.

I was on the living room floor, my head in Vincenzo's lap.

I quickly sat up and saw the position he was in. His head was leaning back into the couch and the rest of his body was against it.

I stood up and grabbed the blanket, draping it over him.

I put a hoodie on and grabbed my wallet before heading out the door.

I went down to Lacrainze bakery and ordered a few muffins and a loaf of bread. I also got coffee and waited for everything to be done. When they were, I walked back down to my apartment and opened the front door.

Vincenzo was no longer on the floor where i left him.

"Vinnie?" I called. I heard something rattling and a cupboard door closing. I walked in and found him hunched over the sink.

"Im just looking for a cup," He mumbled. I was a bit skeptical but let it go. I handed him some coffee and a bag with a muffin in it. I also gave him a cup of water and he drank before putting it in the sink.

"I didn't know what you like so I got a few things," I mumbled while putting the rest of the bags on the table.

"Oh...thank you," He replied. We sat down on the couch and ate the muffins together.

"Thank you for helping me last night," I thanked. He shook his head and smiled a little.

"Dont thank me, if i was in your position you would've done the same," He shrugged before taking a sip from his coffee. We were quiet for a while before i heard footsteps coming from behind us.

"Mom?" I didnt reply to him. I just pointed to the medicine cabinet. He went over and opened it.

All my pills came tumbling out.

I furrowed my eyerows in confusion because i was the only one that had touched it. I dont remeber leaving it in such a mess.

I looked over at vincenzo.

His eyes held guilt.

I stood up and went over to the cupboard. I fixed the pills, leaving paracetomal on the bench. He took water and the pills before heading back to his room.

"When your sister wakes up, i want both of you out of my house," I grumbled. He scoffed.

"I didnt do sh-

"You went through my damn medicine cabinet. I have shit i dont want anyone seeing in there," I muttered while shaking my head.

"You lied to me last night when I asked you what you took," He retorted.

"You dont know shit," I replied.

"I know that all you do is fucking lie. Like on our date, when I asked you where you stayed when your mom left. You lied," He hissed while standing up.

"You dont know that," I replied while walking over to him.

He knows when im lying. How?

"I obviously do-

"Get out," I demanded.

"Take your bad influence of a sister, and get the fuck out of my house," I demanded. He scoffed at me.

"Dont you ever talk about my sister like that-

"Its true, is it not?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Youre disgusting," He muttered. He walked into my room and came out with his half asleep sister.

"Never again, never again will you ask me for your help," He muttered.

"I dont fucking want it," I replied. He walked out of my house, slamming the door behind him.
------------------------------------------

~Three Weeks Later~

I havent spoken to Vincenzo nor have i seen him. Its not like i want to anyway.

When I see him at work, I walk to other way. He does the same.

Today I'm going to be travelling to Athens. I don't want to but we have to get this fucker. I'm having anxiety about leaving leaving Silas but Vincenzo's parents offered to watch over him.

He's still grounded and the only place he's allowed to be is their house, Angel knows and so does Elias.

They also grounded their daughter for going out to the party.

Elias is going to be picking us up because unfortunately, we never found my car.

I was still putting the last couple of things in my suitcase. I was taking my medication with me, I've been forgetting to take it more recently so I'm going to get back on track.

Most of my pills are anti anxiety and anti depressants but some are for my uterus and ovaries.

They did a lot of damage on me. Several doctors have prescribed me pills so my period would come back. None of them have worked so my OB put me on something new.

I've been taking it but it hasn't really done anything.

I put them in my suitcase and zipped it up. I sighed and stood up.

Theo told me not to worry about my passport and ticket because they already have that covered.

I only bring an average sized suitcase and a back pack with me but I put as much things I could put in them without exceeding the weight limit.

I sat on the couch next to Silas, waiting for Elias to come.

We were silent and haven't much with each other. He's ground for a month and a half. I thought it was fair.

I had never had to do something like that in my life. I wanted him to have freedom, and I gave it to him. He betrayed my trust and hurt me.

I never wanted to hurt him either but I was forced into parent mode.

I'm pretty sure he learnt his lesson.

I sighed and turned to him, he was already staring at me.

"D-Did you pack everything you needed?" He asked. I nodded my head a little and went to say something.

"I'm trusting you to not sneak out of the-

"I promise you l won't. Don't worry about me okay?" He said softly. He leaned into me and I hugged him.

I can't remember the last time we did.

I heard a knock on the door and we let go. I stood up and opened it. Elias was standing on the other side with a small smile.

"Hey Elias," I smiled.

"Hello guys. Are you ready?" He asked softly. We nodded and quickly locked up the house. I made sure I had everything I need before walking out, Silas in front of me.

Elias grabbed my suitcase and took it downstairs for me. We followed and I made sure Silas had his small bag.

"Are you positive you guys have everything?" He asked. We double checked and then nodded. We got into the car and he began to drive.

We made small conversation but not much was said. When we arrived we got out and I noticed that there were a couple of people in the driveway.

Vincenzo, Ares, Theo, Grey and two other unfamiliar men were standing there. There was also another woman talking with Grey.

I think it was his wife.

Silas helped me with my things and didn't leave me side.

He was staring at them men over by the car, his face a bit concerned.

"Don't worry," I said softly while putting my bag on my back.

"Just be careful okay. No gun shot wounds, no stab wounds, no scratches. Please mama, I really need you back in one piece," he whispered. I smiled softly. I wrapped my arms around him and sighed.

"I'll be as careful as I can. And call me, okay?" I asked. He rolled his eyes.

"You want me to call you with that Nokia phone you gave me?" He asked. I laughed a little.

"It's your fault that you lost it," I shrugged.

"Don't remind me," he muttered under his breath. I shook my head but felt a presence next to me. I let go of Silas and looked to my left.

Grey was smiling widely, his wife standing next to him. I smiled at her and she returned one.

"You must be Victoria. It's nice to meet you," she smiled while putting her hair behind her ear.

"It's nice to meet you too, Elie right?" I asked. She nodded and smiled.

"Greyson told me that you guys met before you started working together," she smiled while looking up at her husband. My smile began to fade and I stared at Grey with a blank expression.

I cleared my throat and nodded a little.

"Uhh yeah me and Grey met before we started working together," I put on a fake smile but my eyes never met Grey's again.

"That's so nice, at least you have someone you know better here. It must be hard working with so many men," she chuckled. I smiled genuinely this time.

"Yeah, they can be the biggest pain. I've gotten used to it though," I smiled. She leaned her head on her husband's shoulder and rested her hand on her stomach.

That's when I finally noticed she was pregnant. I smiled and looked back up at her.

"How far along are you?" I asked softly.

"Uhhh this baby brain is killing me. Honestly can't remember," she grumbled while rubbing her head.

"Six months baby," Grey signed. I didn't look at him but smiled at his wife.

"You guys having a girl or boy?" I questioned.

"Boy," Elie answered. We continued our conversation when I noticed Silas was no longer by my side.

I looked around confused when I saw Silas standing beside Theo while Vincenzo was talking to him.

"Is that your son?" She asked. I nodded a little.

"He's very beautiful but looks nothing like you," she chuckled.

"Yeah he looks more like his bastard dad," I muttered under my breath. She laughed. She turned to her husband and smiled.

"Go make sure Vincenzo isn't biting his head off, okay?" She giggled. He nodded and kissed the crown of her head before walking off.

"Hey girls," a familiar voice beamed. We turned around and saw Angel smiling, Alora by her side.

They joined in on our conversation but Alora stared at me. She eventually tapped my shoulder which made me turn to look at her.

"Can we talk?" She whispered. I nodded and she grabbed my forearm, leading me away from her mother.

"I just wanted to apologise for what I've done recently. For attacking you in your own home and for going to that party with your son," She said softly.

"I didn't mean to hurt either of you, I-I promise," She stuttered. Her eyes were slowly glassing over.

"Look, it's okay. I forgive you. I know how hard it is being a teenager, trust me I get it. You don't need to be upset or feel bad because honestly, I deserved that beating you gave me. It knocked some sense into me," I chuckled. She smiled a little before wiping her eyes.

"No crying okay, I don't want your brothers biting my head off," I laughed while putting my hand on her shoulder. She smiled softly.

"I want to be friends, I want to get to know you the right way," She told me.

"When I come back from Athens, I promise you that we will," I assured. She nodded and I opened my arms a little. She walked into them and hugged me.

"Make sure they don't do anything stupid okay?" She said. I nodded.

"Make sure Silas doesn't do anything stupid either," I replied. She nodded and we let go. We walked back over to the women and I looked over at the men.

Silas was smiling a little while Ares was laughing a little. They were getting along. Ares then came over to me with the rest of the guys.

"We should start going," Ares said. I nodded and he took my bags. I grabbed Silas and trapped him in a hug.

"I swear to god mama, if you dont come back I'm going to kill you," He grumbled in my ear.

"You cant kill me if I'm already dead," I laughed.

"Im not laughing mama, I'm being serious. Stay safe," He whispered.

"Of course tesoro, of course," I replied.

"COME ON, VICTORIA, GREY WERE WAITING ON YOU GUYS," Ares yelled from the other side of the driveway.

"I love you," he said. I kissed his cheek.

"I love you more," I replied. I kissed his cheek and we let go. I walked away from him and went over to the car.

Grey was still talking with his wife. He kissed her lips softly and then go to his knees, kissing her belly. He stood up and kissed her one last time before he started walking towards us.

I waved bye to Silas one last time before I got into the car.

Only if she knew she should've hugged him tighter.

Because even the devil knew.
———————————————-

Okayyyyyy

Exactly Next week is my moving date so I don't know how many chapters I'll be able to get through but hopefully a couple.

Stay safe guys

I love you's

Not edited whatsoever

Word count: 2202

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 116 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
37.2K 394 16
His lost Tesoro ( Treasure ) Book one of His serie Isabel was only 5 months old when her family abandoned her at an orphanage or that's what she thin...
2.3M 83.1K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
16.2K 1.2K 14
We have always read about a cold mafia leader and his love. Little to no one talks about the Second in command (Underboss). How about we dive in now...