Devils Revenge

aloraxarmen által

This book is a mafia romance/enemies to lovers. Trigger Warning, this book contains the following subjects. ... Több

❗️Authors Note and Disclaimer❗️
~Chapter One~
~Chapter two~
~Chapter three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~
~Chapter Twenty-Six~
~Chapter Twenty-Seven~
~Chapter Twenty-Eight~
~Chapter Twenty-Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty-Two~
~Chapter Thirty-Three~
~Chapter Thirty-Four~
~Chapter Thirty-Five~
~Chapter Thirty-Six~
~Chapter Thirty-Seven~
~Chapter Thirty-Eight~
~Chapter Thirty-Nine~
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty-One~
~Chapter Forty-Two~
~Chapter Forty-Three~
~Chapter Forty-Four~
~Chapter Forty-Five~
~Chapter Forty-Six~
~Chapter Forty-Seven~
~Chapter Forty-Eight~
~Chapter Forty-Nine~
~Chapter Fifty~
~Chapter Fifty-One~
~Chapter Fifty-Two~
~Chapter Fifty-Three~
~Chapter Fifty-Four~
~Chapter Fifty-Five~
~Chapter Fifty-Six~
~Chapter Fifty-Seven~
~Chapter Fifty-Eight~
~Chapter Fifty-Nine~
~Chapter Sixty~
⚠️Announcement⚠️
Announcement pt2
~Bonus Chapter~

~Chapter Thirty-One~

4.8K 116 34
aloraxarmen által

Blood dropped down his arms as the cuffs dug into his wrists.

"You must love seeing me like this," he muttered. I raised an eyebrow.

"Seeing you how?" I questioned while turning off the blow torch.

"Naked. You wanted to strip me bare because you love the way I look," he muttered so only I could hear. I laughed a little.

"Well, now I wanna puke in my mouth," I chuckled.

I carefully held the metal rod and walked over to him. I pressed it on his stomach and he began to scream and cry out in pain.

"Where do I find him? This can all stop if you tell me," I shrugged. I kept the rod firm on his stomach. I could smell his flesh burning and watched as the blood oozed from his stomach.

"Where can I find him?" I questioned. I pressed harder and he let out screams.

"OKAY, S-STOP," he shouted. I slowly removed the rod and placed it back int the table.

I could hear some of my students gagging so I turned around, facing them. They silenced.

"Where is he?" I questioned while turning around. He was breathing heavily, groaning in pain.

"I d-dont know," He groaned.

"Not the answer I was looking for," I sighed. I grabbed the blow torch this time. I stood in front of him and turned it on to the blue flame. His eyes widened and started struggling against the chains.

I got closer to him and put the flame onto his thigh. He let out a screams so loud i thought my ears might burst.

He passed out and his body went limp against the chains. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"When they refuse to tell you anything, you make their death slow and painful. You never spare their lives," I explained while setting down the blowtorch. Some were holding their noses due to the smell while others left the room because they needed to puke.

There were only around eleven of them remaining.

There was a bucket of water next to the table so I picked it up. I threw it at Saint and he started screaming.

"IT B-BURNS," He cried. I looked at the bottom of the empty bucket and saw salt at the bottom.

Smart.

"Are you ready to start talking?" I asked. I was getting impatient and annoyed with him. He didn't reply.

"I guess not," I mumbled. I picked up a knife and the scissors I asked for. I turned to my group and sighed.

"Im going to castrate this bitch. Leave now if you have a weak stomach," I muttered. One remained after those words exited my mouth.

Lewis Mars stood at the wall. I stared at him a little before looking over at the four men standing on the side.

They were staring at me. Vincenzo's hands were balled into fists, his knuckles turning white. I looked over at Lewis. He was staring at the man hanging from the ceiling.

"Mr Mars...would you like to do the honors?" I asked while holding up the scizzors and knife. He slowly stepped forward and took the items from me.

Vincenzo's hands unclenched and remained by his side.

I handed him my gloves and he put them on. I stepped back and went over to where the rest of them were standing.

We watched as he began to cut. I don't think I have ever heard a man scream louder.

The room began to smell like piss. 

I was keeping down my gags.

I unzipped my black jacket and put it to my face. I walked over to them, taking the items off Lewis. Blood was splattered on his clothes. He looked down in disgust.

"Well done, get cleaned up and call them in when you're done," I whispered softly. He nodded a little before waking past his bosses. He looked at them for a second and they nodded at him. He left right after.

"Everyone get the fuck out," vincenzo hissed angrily. I followed the three men as they began to leave but then an arm grabbed me.

I turned back and Vincenzo was gripping my arm.

"You good?" I asked. He closed the door in front of me.

"You're angry?" I questioned. He balled his fists and then unclenched them.

"On the seventeenth of August two thousand and tw-

"Shut up," I muttered. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Don't repeat that date," I hissed. I reopened the door and went to leave but he grabbed my arm again.

"Let me go," I muttered while trying to pull my arm away.

"Grey's ability to speak was taken away from him that day. Why did you get so sensiti-

"SHUT UP," I shouted. I pushed him away from me and glared.

"I-Its because something was t-taken from her t-that day as well," Saint rasped. I quickly turned to him and so did Saint. He walked over to Saint.

"What was taken away from her?" He asked while looking at him. I ran over to the table and grabbed a knife. I went to slit his throat but Vincenzo grabbed me.

"LET ME GO," I shouted while trying to get out of his hold.

He can't know what happened that day.

I won't allow it.

I grasped the knife in my hand tightly before pushing it back and stabbing him. He let out a groan and then a gasp. I removed the knife and saw blood coating the blade.

He let go of me and stared at me before putting his hand on his stomach. His hands couldn't hold the blood that began to spill.

It began to seep through his fingers. He stared at me, pain written all over his face.

My heart clenched.

I turned away from him, tears forming in my eyes. I went over to saint and stared.

I then slit his throat.

His body became limp in a few seconds and my tears began to fall.

I didn't mean to hurt him.

I turned back around and I saw him on the floor. Blood began to coat the floor under him.

My tears kept falling and I couldn't stop them. He was staring at me, his eyes laced with hurt. I bent down in front of him and started putting pressure onto his stomach.

He groaned and kept a glare on me.

"L-Leave me," he rasped. I shook my head.

"I'm s-sorry," I sniffled. He looked confused.

I did what I had to.

I wasn't going to allow Saint to tell him what happened.

I looked down at his stomach. His white dress shirt was coated in blood.

I pulled myself together and stopped crying. I ripped off his shirt and scrunched it into a ball. I pressed it on the stab wound and he let out a stifled groan.

"WHAT THE FUCK," someone shouted. My eyes darted towards the door. The three men were standing there confused.

They rushed over to us and started asking questions.

"What happened?" Ares asked. I didn't know what to reply.

"I got too c-close to him a-and he stabbed me," he gritted through his teeth.

My eyes widened. His eyes met mine and he gave a slight nod.

He's covering for me.

After a few minutes, paramedics came in and started surrounding them. I got out of the circle and began to walk away.

I walked out of the room and to the front exit.

The driver was waiting in the car.

"I can drive myself," I said, keeping my voice as strong as I could. He nodded a little before giving me the keys.

I quickly drove off, the blood on my hands coating the steering wheel.
———————————————

I opened the front door and walked inside. Silas was in the kitchen.

"Mama? What happened?" He questioned worriedly.

"I did s-something I shouldn't have d-done," I stuttered. He nodded a little.

"What did you do?" He asked. I took a deep breath.

"Do you that h-hostage I was telling you about? Well he recognised me. And he started saying a date," I mumbled. He nodded a little handed me a glass of water.

"My birthday. T-The day they took me to that sex t-trafficking ring," I mumbled. My eyes filled with tears. He hugged me tightly.

"I stabbed vincenzo because he grabbed me so I wouldn't kill the hostage-

"You did what?" A feminine voice questioned. Both our heads turned towards Silas's door.

Alora was standing in the doorway, a furious look on her face.

My breath got caught in my throat when she started getting close to me.

She stood in front of me, her eyes glassy.

And then she punched me. I stumbled back and she shoved me into the fridge. I could taste the blood as she continued she punch me.

I felt my face throbbing and my mouth bleeding.

I couldn't open my eyes but I could hear Silas screaming at her.

She then grabbed my head and shoved it into the fridge.

I felt dizzy.

And then she stopped hitting and I fell to the ground. I opened my eyes and saw Silas standing in front of her.

She was crying hysterically and sobbing.

"She's the only person I have left. Don't hurt her," I heard him say. There was something metallic glinting in her hands.

A knife.

"Please," he whispered. The knife clattered to the floor and continued to cry.

"Let me call someone to take you home, yeah?" He said softly. She nodded a little and looked over at me.

"I'm s-sorry," she sobbed.

She did nothing wrong.

It was an eye for an eye.

"It's o-okay. I f-forgive you," I rasped. Blood dribbled from my mouth. It tasted metallic and hated that I had gotten used to the taste.

While Silas called someone to get her, he came over to me and started wiping me off blood.

He had tears in his eyes. I hate to see him cry over me or over anyone.

I could feel my eyes starting to swell and throb.

It hurt.

I deserve it anyway.
—————————-

I was laying in bed, my face littered with bruises and cuts.

Silas came in with another bag of frozen vegetables. He sat next to me and put it on my forehead.

"You wanna talk now?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders a little and sighed.

"I didn't want him to be disgusted, to be turned off that three different men have had sex w-

"Mama it wasn't sex. We both know that," he mumbled. I nodded a little and cleared my throat.

"They're rapists. It wasn't your fault that it happened. It's not wrong that you didn't want anyone to know," he whispered while laying down next to me.

"If you were him, would you be disgusted by me?" I asked, my voice starting to get wobbly. I shook his head.

"You were innocent. Your soul carried purity, it wasn't your fault," he said a softly. I nodded a little, my eyes stinging from the tears that were forming.

He held me close as I silently cried, my chest heaving up and down with staggered breaths.

"I was eleven Silas, eleven. I didn't have my period, I hadn't even started developing yet," I whispered while carefully wiping my eyes.

"I know. You were just a little girl who loved her brother and mother. It was never your fault," he mumbled.

"But it w-was," I sniffled. He looked at me confused

"We went downstairs to say hello to them. I remember what I-I was wearing and how wide my smile was even though I remember thinking how u-ugly they were," I sniffled. My tears reemerged as I remembered the horrible thoughts.

"It doesn't matter what you were wearing. Your smile and personality wouldn't have altered what happened to you," he whispered softly. He wiped my my cheeks and kissed my head.

"I love you mama," he told me. I kissed his cheek and pulled the covers over the both of us.

"I love you m-more tesoro," I sniffled.

He deserves someone who won't put his life in danger.

He deserves a person who will be there for him all the time.

He deserves a mother that can make him whole even though chunks of his life is missing.

I love him, but I am no good for him.
—————————————-

I don't know how I smashed out another chapter so quickly.

But there you guys go.

Love you guys and thank you so much for 13k reads!!

Not edited.

Word count: 2117

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

17.1K 409 35
You know the feeling when the whole world turns against you? When no one listens to you nor acknowledge you? And then in the end your all alone, well...
515K 16.5K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝�...
37.2K 394 16
His lost Tesoro ( Treasure ) Book one of His serie Isabel was only 5 months old when her family abandoned her at an orphanage or that's what she thin...
853K 21.4K 58
I would never admit this to anyone for as long as I lived, and I was going to hell for thinking it, but Theo Romano was hot when he was angry. It was...