Devils Revenge

Od aloraxarmen

This book is a mafia romance/enemies to lovers. Trigger Warning, this book contains the following subjects. ... Více

❗️Authors Note and Disclaimer❗️
~Chapter One~
~Chapter two~
~Chapter three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~
~Chapter Twenty-Six~
~Chapter Twenty-Seven~
~Chapter Twenty-Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty-One~
~Chapter Thirty-Two~
~Chapter Thirty-Three~
~Chapter Thirty-Four~
~Chapter Thirty-Five~
~Chapter Thirty-Six~
~Chapter Thirty-Seven~
~Chapter Thirty-Eight~
~Chapter Thirty-Nine~
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty-One~
~Chapter Forty-Two~
~Chapter Forty-Three~
~Chapter Forty-Four~
~Chapter Forty-Five~
~Chapter Forty-Six~
~Chapter Forty-Seven~
~Chapter Forty-Eight~
~Chapter Forty-Nine~
~Chapter Fifty~
~Chapter Fifty-One~
~Chapter Fifty-Two~
~Chapter Fifty-Three~
~Chapter Fifty-Four~
~Chapter Fifty-Five~
~Chapter Fifty-Six~
~Chapter Fifty-Seven~
~Chapter Fifty-Eight~
~Chapter Fifty-Nine~
~Chapter Sixty~
⚠️Announcement⚠️
Announcement pt2
~Bonus Chapter~

~Chapter Twenty-Eight~

4.8K 125 11
Od aloraxarmen

I was getting changed in one of the change rooms. My heart was beating in my ears and I was starting to have second thoughts.

I strapped on my knives and slipped a small bag of drugs into my bra.

I looked in the mirror and then sat down on a bench, putting on my heels.

"Fucking hate these things," I muttered while strapping them on. I sighed before standing up. I took one last look in the mirror before adjusting my ear piece and wig.

"Why does this thing itch," I grumbled while scratching my head.

"Hurry up," Ares chuckled. I rolled my eyes and put away my things before walked out of the change rooms and over to the bar.

I had my eyes on their table as I walked towards the bar. There wasn't anyone on it yet but I knew it was reserved for them.

"Hello, do I know you?" I turned around and saw a lady that look like she was in her late twenties. It was my manager.

"Oh no, I'm new here," I put on an English accent, hoping she wouldn't recognise me.

"Oh your Mellissa Connat, right?" She asked. I nodded.

Luckily Grey gave me a file about this fake mellissa Connat so I knew what to expect.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm liv," she smiled. I smiled back.

"Nice to meet you too," I replied.

"Okay so tonight you'll be waitressing for a very special table, so please try not to mess up," she said softly.

"No problem,"

She pointed at the empty table.

"Table ten okay?" She asked. I nodded and she began to walk away from me. I let out a sigh and sat behind the counter, waiting for them to come in.

"Hmm, mmmm," someone hummed

"Grey? Are you alright?" I asked while pretending to put away some glasses.

"Someone go check on him," I muttered while staring at table ten.

"I'm going now," Theo said. I walked around a little before I saw the door open.

The twins.

And their friends.

"I have eyes on the twins. There are five other men with them. Why wasn't I informed on this?" I hissed while looking at the seven men.

"There aren't supposed to be five fucking friends," Ares muttered.

"So then what the fuck do I do?" I questioned angrily.

"Continue with the plan as usual. Don't change a thing," Vincenzo said. I rolled my eyes.

"Victoria, get going," he said. I took a deep breath and walked over to the table with a notepad and pen. I had a fake smile on my face as I walked over.

"Hey boys, I'm your waitress for tonight, what can I get you guys?" I smiled, my English accent prominent.

Whistles came from the guys as they stared at me.

"Sit down love?" One of the twins asked. They both shifted a little and patted the seat in between them.

"I really should be working. My manage-

"Don't worry about your manager, we own this place," the other one said. I stared at them before reluctantly sitting down in between them.

"What's your name love?" One asked.

"Mellissa," I replied with a smile.

"My name is Sin, that's my brother Saint," he smirked while putting his arm around me.

"But trust me darling, I am no Saint," Saint whispered in my ear while putting his hand on my knee.

I gave him a little smirk. I leaned in towards his ear and giggled a little.

"I'm no Saint either," I giggled. He chuckled a little before smiling.

"Be a good girl and get us some drinks yeah?" Saint asked. I nodded and stood up.

"What would you guys like?" I asked.

"Whatever you like, my dear," one of their friends smirked. I nodded.

"Anything else?" I smiled.

"A bottle of the oldest bourbon you have," Saint added while winking at me. I nodded and wrote it down on my paper before returning to the bar. I gave the order to the bartender and waited.

"You need to hurry this along," Vincenzo muttered. I scoffed.

"Vincenzo shut the fuck up. You talking into my ear is distracting me," I grumbled. I could hear laughing from the other side.

"Now leave me alone before I fuck this up," I hissed. I grabbed the tray of drinks the bartender gave me and walked back over to their table.

They whistled and cheered as I gave them their drinks. They gave me some money in my hands while the twins shoved stacks into my bra. I didn't dare to move them.

"Sit down sweetheart," Sin smiled while putting his wallet away.

"Do as they tell you. Just play along," Theo said.

"Okay," I mumbled under my breath.

"Didn't catch that sweetheart," Saint smirked.

"Sure," I smiled. I went to sit down in the empty seat when they shook their heads. Sin patted his thigh and smirked a little.

"Right here darling," he said. I gulped a little before sitting down on his thigh.

"Good girl," he whispered in my ear.

For the next forty five minutes, they started feeling me up while they got drunker and drunker.

"How about I get some drinks for the three of us?" I asked softly while looking at the twins.

"T-That sounds nice," Saint slurred. His breath reeked of alcohol but I suppressed the disgusted face I was tempted to make.

I got off Sins lap and went over to the bar. The bartender was all the way on the other side so I had my chance. I filled the three cups up with scotch and drugged two of them.

I looked around, making sure no one saw me and then walked back to the table. Two of their friends were passed out drunk while the rest of them were on the verge of blacking out.

"Here you go," I giggled. I stared at the cups, remembering which ones were drugged. I handed them the cups and then sat back down. 

"Uh uh darling, my turn," Saint drunkenly slurred. I nodded and sat on his lap, his arm snaking around my waist.

They drank their drinks while I drank mine. I watched closely.

I was their eyes darting back and forth rapidly. They became red and their bodies were a little limper than before.

"Can you give me something?" I whispered in Saints ear. He instantly nodded.

"When are you going to take me upstairs?" I asked while subtly grinding on his lap.

"I could t-take you now. You see, I'm n-no Saint," Saint slurred. I got off his lap and smiled at Sin.

"We're going upstairs to have some...fun. You're more than welcome to join us," I chuckled while grabbing his hand. The remaining three men whistled as the three of us left together.

We walked up a small flight of stairs before arriving in front of an elevator. 

"Special t-treatment for a s-special lady," Sin chuckled drunkenly. I smiled and we waited for the elevator doors to open. When they did, we got inside.

Before I could even process anything, I was pushed to the wall and they began to kiss and feel me up.

My breath got caught in my throat.

Breathe.

Just breathe.

I couldn't knock them now because how would I get off the elevator with them unconscious?

Then the elevator abruptly stopped. The lights dimmed and the lights surrounding the buttons turned off.

"Victoria, what's happening?" A voice asked.

All I could think about were the hands on my body.

"Victoria knock them out. It's going to talk a while for Grey to get the power up," someone else said.

I quickly pushed them off me. They looked confused. I elbowed Sin in the side of the head and then I slammed Saints head on the wall.

They fell unconscious.

I was breathing heavily, scared out of my mind.

"What's h-happening?" I panted.

"Someone knows we're here. They're playing around with the power source. Greys on it now," Theo assured.

"Hurry up, I don't know how long they'll be out," I muttered while sitting down.

"Victoria, we can't hea-"

The earpiece began to cut out. I then stopped hearing them completely.

"THEO?" I shouted into the earpiece. They weren't hearing me and I wasn't hearing them.

My breaths picked up and I began to breath heavily.

I waited and waited but nothing happened. I looked around but there was nothing.

I looked up at the roof and saw a hatch. I climbed up the handles on the walls and reached for the hatch. I pulled it down and began to climb up.

Something then grabbed my leg and pulled me down. I landed on my back with a thud. The twins were standing over me, looking furious.

"You little slut," hissed Sin. He pulled out a gun and pushed it to my temple.

"If you move, I will kill you," he threatened. I nodded and didn't move.

"Who do you work for?" Saint asked. I stayed quiet.

"WHO DO YOU WORK FOR?" He shouted. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up from the ground.

Then the elevator started working again.

Finally.

"Just wait till we get to the next floor. All our men will be waiting right there for you. Waiting to hurt you," Saint hissed.

They both quickly turned to the door so I tapped the ear piece.

The elevator stopped again but this time, the doors opened. Three bulky men stood on the other side.

They grabbed me from the twins and shoved me on the wall.

"Who do you work for?" He interrogated. I coughed a couple times due to his bad breath.

"When you get a breath mint I'll happily answer," I laughed.

I regretted laughing as he slapped me across the face. I pushed him off me and quickly looked around.

There were only fucking windows and doors.

I guess I'm running.

I ran to the closest door and tried opening it. It was locked.

Well then, I guess I'm fighting.

The man that was interrogating me, ran towards me. When he got close enough, I pulled my knife and stabbed him in the thigh.

He cried out and fell to his knees. I then stabbed him in the chest. He fell to the floor, not moving.

The other two ran at me but I threw my dagger at one of them. It landed in their shoulder. The other one ran at me, grabbing my arm and twisting it behind my back. He shoved me into a wall and put his forearm on the back of my neck, chocking me.

"Who do you work for?" He questioned.

"I'm a sex w-worker that likes to fuck y-your dad," I choked out. He pressed harder but I fought back. I swung my legs back and kicked him in the nuts. He fell to his knees and I then knocked him out.

"VICTORIA? CAN HEAR ME?" Ares shouted.

"I can h-hear you guys," I panted. I ran at the man with the dagger in his shoulder. He was struggling to stop the bleeding. He was on his knees, trying to apply pressure.

I grabbed the dagger and pulled it out before shoving it into his neck.

Blood splattered all over me.

I looked up and saw Saint and Sin pointing their guns at me.

"GET ON THE GROUND," one shouted. I dropped the dagger in my hand and slowly got onto my knees.

"PUT YOU HANDS BEHIND YOU HEAD AND LAY ON YOUR FUCKING STOMACH," Another shouted.

I did as I was told. I knew that if I didn't listen, I would be shot at.

"We're coming Victoria, we're coming," Theo assured.

I breathed deeply before looking up. The two men were still aiming their guns at me but this time, they were much closer.

They were standing at my head. Ones foot rose and planted itself onto my head. They pressed down hard.

I could feel my piercings starting to bleed. They began to itch and burn as he pressed harder.

Then two gun shots went off. Their foot instantly came off my head and they collapsed over me. I quickly stood up.

Sin and Saint were in the ground, thighs bleeding.

I looked in front of me and saw Vincenzo holding his gun.

"Let's get out of here," he grumbled while walking over to me.

"But what about-

"Theo, Ares and some guards are coming up to grab them," he muttered while grabbing my hand. My heart started beating a little quicker.

We slowly walked back downstairs before going out the back exit.

"We have them, everyone get out of the building before they catch us for real," Ares said.

There was a car out front and the van we came in. He lead me over to the car and got in. I got in the passenger side.

He started the car and began to drive away. His fingers turned white as he gripped the steering wheel.

I didn't dare to ask him what was wrong.

He stopped in front of my apartment and looked over at me.

"Get out," he grunted. I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're so rude for no damn reason," I retorted.

"What's your problem?" I questioned. He glared at me.

"Get out of my car," he spoke, his voice so thick that it sent shivers down my spine.

"Why the fuck are you angry. We got the twins, you know what, I got the twi-

"YOU ALMOST GOT YOURSELF FUCKING KILLED," he roared.

"YOU SAID I WASN'T YOUR RESPONSIBILITY ANYMORE, DON'T ACT LIKE YOU CARE," I shouted back.

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU," he yelled. I glared at him. We both sat quietly, our breaths heavy from the yelling.

"You almost got yourself killed Victoria, do you understand that?" He asked in a relatively calm tone. I nodded a little.

"I did what I needed to do," I replied back. We went quiet again. I looked over at Vincenzo but he was already staring at me. I looked down at myself and noticed I was still dressed like a prostitute.

I tried covering Ik with my arms but there was no point. 

I heard the rustling of clothing and a wallet opening.

Vincenzo place a stack of cash in the pocket before draping it on my shoulders.

"Get inside, before I take the money back," he muttered. I nodded.

"Night," I muttered quietly. I heard him softly reply a small goodnight. I walked out of the car and up the stairs.

I could smell his cologne on his jacket.

It made me feel safe.
———————————————

WELLLL I THIBK THAT WAS A SUCCESS DONT YOU??

ANYWAYYY MORE CHAPTER COMING SOON. IM CURRENTLY HAVE TWO WEEKS HOLIDAYS SO MORE UPDATES FOR YOU GUYS!

LOVE YOUS

Word count: 2485

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

854K 21.4K 58
I would never admit this to anyone for as long as I lived, and I was going to hell for thinking it, but Theo Romano was hot when he was angry. It was...
294K 9.7K 52
[✅ ⚠️]- Book 1️⃣ "I want to fuck you. Not kiss, fuck. So hard, your echoes would be louder than the noises from the party." ...
2.3M 83.1K 52
(BOOK 3 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) COMPLETED READ MIA REGINA AND ESCORT ME BABY BEFORE YOU READ THIS. This book CANNOT be read as a standalone. * The rea...
97.4K 1.5K 59
"Remember thinking that I'd never would be loved, that love was just not for me, that I wasn't worthy of loving but you made me feel so loved and spe...