REBORN INTO THE VAMPIRE DIARI...

Oleh wibelol

17 years old woman gets reborn into her favorite tv show, just about when the plot starts. With a chance of c... Lebih Banyak

Cast
1 - New Beginning
2 - The Salvatore(s)
3 - Party & more drama
4 - Mr Blue Eyes & Comet
5 - Katherine is back
6 - Baby vampire & Research
7 - Having fun
8 - Plan B & Vision
9 - Masquerade Ball
10 - Meeting Elijah
11 - Information & Coins
12 - "Sacrifice" for entertaiment
13 - More Elijah
14 - Werewolfs & Another Vision
15 - Tea Party
16 - Hero in a suit & British vampire
17 - Tour Gilbert
18 - "Normal" Dinner
19 - Signing stuff & AlariKlaus
20 - 60s dance
21 - Deals with Niklaus
22 - Mikaelson Family
23 - Preparing for the ritual
24 - The ritual
25 - Promised Ice-Cream & Overprotective friends
26 - Nightmare & Quick Plans
27 - Roadtrip with da men & Psychopathic surprise
28 - Werewolves
29 - Talk & Ghosts
30 - Advice & Serious Talk
31 - Oh Elijah
32 - Caroline & Fluff
33 - Quality Time
34 - The Late Mikaelson Ball
35 - Unexpected Guests
36 - New Friends
37 - Birthday & Chat
38 - I need a therapist
39 - Oh Nik
40 - Trying to spend time together
41 - Training
42 - Not You
43 - So, Woof?
44 - Befriending The Sociopath
45 - Spending Time With Him
46 - Werewolf And Chaos
47 - What Will Happen?

48 - Figuring It Out

10.5K 347 44
Oleh wibelol

THIRD POV

"And yeah, I feel like my head is about to explode from all of this." Elena whispers into the phone while doodling on a piece of paper.

The doppelgänger pulls one of her legs up to the kitchen chair and puts her chin on top of her knee.

"Have you thought about what you want to do now?" Camille asks from the other side, a fond smile on her face as she puts on her jacket while keeping her phone on a speaker.

Elena couldn't help the snort that left her. "Cami, my dear amazing therapist, there is not a single moment I have not thought about that. Like, I can't even go to the bathroom without thinking about it." She cries out, messing up the smiley face she just did.

Elena could hear Cami chuckling softly. "And have you come to a conclusion?"

"Nope." Elena pops the 'p' and sighs quietly, the pencil dropping to the table from her hand.

"I really am lost here Cami..." She whispers in a defeated voice.

Cami smiles sadly and puts the phone off the speaker, putting it to her ear as she exists her apartment.

"Maybe talk with your partners and try to find a solution together?" She suggests while locking the door behind her.

Elena sighs and rubs her forehead. "Yeah, maybe. Or you know, I will, but yeah."

She was glad no-one could hear her conversation with her much needed therapist, who is really more of an older sister at this point. All thanks went to the privacy spell she learned a while back.

A silence continues for a while as Elena uses her magic to make her pencil spin around in the air.

"Communication is a important part of a relationship El." Camille uses a nickname knowing it makes the younger woman comfortable talking about it.

"I know." Elena wraps her free arm around her knee and watches the pencil changing speeds according to her magic.

She could hear Cami walking outside as Elena speaks up softly once again: "Thank you Cami. I really, really, really appriciate you taking time to talk with me."

"Of course." Camille let's the soft smile graze her face. "I will always be one phone call away. Let me know when you have your answers."

"I will, bye Cami." Elena chuckles and ends the call.

With a sigh Elena puts her phone down to the table and continues to hug her leg now with both arms and resting her head on top of her knee.

Pulling her magic back from the pencil she watches as it drops down to the table.

After a while of just lagging and staring ahead, Elena decides to get up and move.

She needed some love and and attention.

-

Elena's POV

Feeling a familiar, yet the only presence inside the house, I make my way towards one specific room.

I walk up to Elijah's study and softly knock on the door before peeking inside, seeing Elijah talking on the phone.

Hearing someone open the door Elijah looks up from the papers laying in front of him and immediately a small smile appears on his face.

"Can I come in?" I mouth soundlessly and use my puppy eyes.

Elijah nods keeping the smile on his face and keeps his eyes on me as I walk in closing the door quietly behind.

"Yes, I am well aware of that." Elijah speaks into the phone and I don't listen to his private work-call things.

I look around the very tidy room. 'Welp, couldn't be me.'

I shake my head and turn to look at Elijah, who listens to whatever the person at the other side is talking about.

He didn't have his suit jacket or tie on, only his white shirt and, holy mother of muffins, his sleeves were rolled up.

I'm one lucky motherducker.

I walk up to one of his bookcases and gaze at all the books, some way older than the others.

I glance at Elijah, who looks up from one of the papers at me mid-sentence. I point at the books with a smile.

He nods without hesitation and goes back to the paper and talking about something.

With a grin I pick up a cool looking book and open the first page. I see it's handwritten and turn one page foward, the texts were full of information about different companies and stuff.

I carefully put the book back and trail my finger on top of the spines, stopping on one larger book than the others.

I take it out and look at the cover, it was empty and black colored.

While trying to open the book it slips through my hands and almost drops down. I catch it the last minute and quickly put it back to its place, acting like nothing happened.

I turn around to see Elijah shaking his head with a tiny smile as he sorted through a stack of papers with one hand.

I grin sheepishly and decide to leave the books alone. For now.

Keeping the small grin of my face I walk towards Elijah, who glances at me before turning back to the papers yet again.

"I take you have the required assets to do this? I do not tolerate liars." He speaks into the phone.

As I get to him I start to wiggle under his arm that was now resting on the table.

Clearly amused, Elijah turns to look at me and lifts his arm enough so I can get through.

I climb up to his lap and wrap my arms around his middle. I rest the side of my head against his chest and sigh in content as the invisible stress leaves my shoulders.

Elijah smiles fondly and lets his chin rest on top of my head. His other hand comes around me and pulls me even closer to him.

He continues to talk on the phone and my eyes starts to droop slightly, his steady voice and his soft strokes on my back making me sleepy.

I don't know how much time went on before I realise Elijah isn't on the phone anymore.

He was just holding me close to him with his own eyes closed. I feel his body relax completely.

I shrug slightly and let my eyes close again, just enjoying my moment of peace with him.

And, who would deny cuddling with Elijah.

Oh how I envy the people with so much willpower.

I am a simple human. Pffft, like anything in here is simple. Oh well. Partly simple human.

Anyway, when I see a chance to cuddle with Elijah or Niklaus, I will take it. Well, if ice cream is present in the negatiations, I might have to think about it.

'Ooh, ice cream. I wonder if Niklaus could get me some.'

How does my thoughts get off the rails so quickly?

With my improved hearing I hear everyone else come back from their trip to get food, which smells absolutely amazing.

I very slowly open my eyes and narrow them.

'Don't you dare stomach.' I do my absolute hardest not to react to the smell of food. I want to cuddle a while longer.

Hearing nothing, I relax and my stomach lets out a loud growl. I groan.

Elijah chuckles and stays still for a while, before kissing my head and opening his own eyes.

"Just a minute?" I mumble against his chest.

I don't get an answer as someone walks into Elijah's study with the door banging open. I glance over my shoulder at Rebekah and smile while Elijah sighs quietly.

"Hi Bekah."

"Hello Elena. In request of my dear older brother, Nik is getting impatient-"

"-Am not!" We hear from downstairs.

Rebekah rolls her eyes. "So could you please stop squeezing each other to death and come down to eat please? I can not bear his jelaous mumbling." She whispers the last part to herself and leaves closing the door behind her.

I laugh and Elijah shakes his head.

He turns down to look at me and I smile.

I lean up and give him a kiss, to which Elijah answers with such a gentle way. His arms travel slowly up and down my back before settling down on my hips.

"We should go downstairs before Niklaus loses the last of what is remaining of his patience." I chuckle at the look on Elijah's face as I pull away.

He leans his head down and starts to slowly place sensual kisses on my neck, his hands momentarily squeezing my hips.

In an instinct a privacy spell surrounds the room, not letting any sounds escape to downstairs, yet we can hear everything.

"Elijah." I say breathless and automatically lean to give him more space.

"My darling Elena." He whispers against my skin, his hot breath fanning over my neck, making goosebumps appear all over my body.

I clutch the material of his shirt in my fists, absolutely loving the attention.

"We should go downstairs." I whisper out of breath as Elijah slips his hands inside of my shirt, his fingertips traveling up and down my bare back, him nosing the crook of my neck.

"Hhm." Elijah humms.

Dead. Simply dead. Gone to heaven above. Or something. Blessed. Nuh-huh, can't do this anymore.

"I love the reaction your body has to me." Elijah's tone darknes and his hands come to rest on my very lower back.

I bite my lip to stop myself from totally loosing it.

"For the love of anyone who oh-so-magically craces us somewhere out there-"

"COME. DOWN."

Elijah lets out a low sound that got me all shivering and whispers to my ear before we stand up:

"I will have you later. It is not over yet."

-

I walk behind Elijah with red tinted cheeks as he leads me to the kitchen.

I know they didn't hear us, but I know Niklaus definately knows something happened by the redness of my cheeks.

"Finally." Rebekah groans and digs into her food.

"Sorry for making you guys wait." I apologize with a small smile.

Finn and Kol wave me off at the same time and goes to eat their own food.

I glance at Niklaus who was looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

I fight the grin off my face and turn to Elijah. I kiss his cheek and go to sit down next to Niklaus.

Elijah sits down at the head of the table, right next to me and starts to eat his own food.

I lean to Niklaus' ear. "You know I love you. More than anything." I gently whisper.

Giving a kiss to his cheek I turn to my own food, missing how a beyond adorable smile rises to his lips as he looks down at his food.

We eat in peaceful silence, each of us enjoying the delicious food.

After everyone is done eating and Kol is about to leave, I gather my courage and clear my throat.

There is one thing to get out of the bag.

"Hey Kol, could you sit down for a moment please?" I ask.

Kol looks at me and nods. He sits back down and everybody turns to look at me.

I take a deep breath in. "Please, listen to me until I am finished." I say in a quiet voice, my eyes roaming over every Mikaelson present.

"What is it Love?" Niklaus asks with a small frown and reaches out to take my hand on his.

'Welp, here we go.' I think and accompanied with yet another sigh I start to explain.

"Marcel is alive." I blurt out, not honestly knowing how I should have told it without stuttering and having a mental crisis.

Oh the silence is so painful.

I quickly go to briefly explain more:

"He didn't die in the 1919 when Mikael found you guys. He survived and fled." I give Rebekah a pointed look, who in turn looks at the table in shame, yet her eyes filled with different emotions.

Everybody are so quiet.

Please someone say something.

"After all this time... Marcel is alive?" Rebekah is the one to break the silence with a whisper, yet everyone of us heard it perfectly.

Finn just looks confused about everything. Poor smol bean.

"Mmh-hmm." I mumble and slowly turn to glance at Niklaus.

He is looking at the table with furrowed eyebrows and his jaw is locked.

"How do you know?" Kol is the one to ask.

I nibble the inside of my lower lip without really noticing it. "I have a friend in New Orleans. They told me Marcel is ruling over the city, over every supernatural creature there." I whisper and then snort quietly.

"Which means I would be double dead." I comment quietly and Kol is the only one to laugh.

Elijah looks at me unimpressed and I give him a quick sheepish smile.

"Who is this Marcel?" Finn asks and studies the reactions of his siblings.

I glance around and my gaze locks on Kol, who rolls his eyes and crosses his arms over his chest.

"We found Marcellus in the early 1800's, he was the Governor's son and used as a slave when our dear brother here-" Kol gestures at Niklaus. "-Saw a potential in him by him throwing an apple." He sarcastically comments.

Kol didn't have the best relationship with Marcel at any point.

"Kol." Elijah says calmly in warning, noticing how Niklaus' hand tightens around my hand.

"I adopted him. Gave him a name, a safe place to stay and taught him about life." Niklaus finally speaks up in a low tone. "They used him as a slave, a young boy, whipped him without mercy."

Everybody understood what Niklaus meant, he saw part of himself in Marcel.

"We had to leave him behind when Mikael found us." Niklaus spits out the name in pure hatred, but continues to speak in a steady low tone.

"We all thought he was dead."

I slightly bite my lip as Niklaus' grip continues to tighten on my hand without him noticing it as memories cloud his mind.

"Oh." Finn huffs out and furrows his eyebrows.

"He stole New Orleans from us." Kol says with a slight shrug and lifts his legs up on the table while leaning back to his chair.

"Not helping Kol." Finn sighs and gently pushes his legs off.

Kol huffs and sits up straighter. "Well it is the truth! Why wont we go back in there and take what rightfully belongs to us?"

"What would it help us with?" Rebekah comments with her gaze still on the table.

"Oh bloody hell Rebekah." Kol groans. "Don't tell me you are still in love with that baffoon."

Rebekah sharply lifts his head to glare at Kol without saying anything.

I glance at Elijah with pleading eyes who sighs.

"Kol, Rebekah, calm down please." He says calmly and both turn to look at him.

"I think we should first take time to think about what we want and need. Then we shall talk about this and figure out our plan. Clearly, this matter has to be solved." Elijah says referencing to Marcel and his ruling over New Orleans.

Finn, Kol and Rebekah all nod, quickly leaving to their own rooms to think about it.

Elijah turns to us after everyone else leaves. "Niklaus, we have to talk about it."

Niklaus squeezes even harder and this time I flinch at the sharp pain on my hand, a small sound of pain leaving my mouth.

"Niklaus!" Elijah says sharply hearing me in pain.

Niklaus' head instantly snaps to me and he looks down at our hands, his eyes widening with terror as he quickly releases my hand.

'Ow.' I shake my hand slighlty and pull it against my chest, shielding it with my other hand.

"Why didn't you say anything love?" Niklaus whispers urgently as he carefully takes my hand in his, not wanting to hurt me any more than he already did.

Turning my hand palm facing upwards, he gives a small kiss at the centre of my hand. He continues to do so all over my palm as my healing works its magic.

"I thought I could handle it. I don't know..." I mumble and sigh as the pain leaves all the way.

Elijah shakes his head and reaches out to put his hand on top of my tigh.

Niklaus lets go of my hand and leans in to give me a kiss, which I answer to.

"I didn't meant to hurt you love." He whispers quietly and I smile into the kiss.

"I know." I whisper back at him against his lips and with a last soft kiss to his lips go to sit back normally, leaving my hand to his as he holds it now more gently.

I glance at both Elijah and Niklaus, ready to figure out what they want to do.

And what I want to do.

"So... Do you guys want to go back to New Orleans?"

-

I park my bike and take a deep breath in as I take my helmet off. Time to face the music.

Walking up to the Salvatore Boarding house I brace myself. I knock on the door and slowly walk inside.

"Salvabros? My british mother hen?" I call out and listen closely, hearing them in the living room.

"In here Angel." Enzo calls out and I fiddle with my fingers as I walk closer to them.

"Heya." I smile slightly as I see both Damon and Enzo cuddling on the couch and Stefan walking downstairs from his room.

"Hey Lena." Stefan smiles and gives me a quick hug. "I'm so sorry, but I have to go. Rebekah urgently needs to talk about something."

I wave him off and try not to squeal. My ship might be sailing soon.

Stefan leaves and that leaves me with the worst mother hens in this planet.

"What's up?" Damon asks with a smile.

I sit down opposite of them and fiddle with my fingers again. "Uhh..."

"Angel?"

"The Mikaelsons learned about something important, they, we, are going to leave to New Orleans." I say.

Damon furrows his eyebrows. "What's the problem?"

"We are moving there." I continue.

"Well..." Enzo furrows his eyebrows and glances down at Damon, having a silent conversation with each other.

"Are you absolutely sure? What if something happens and we can not be there to help you instantly?"

I nod.

This is worse than talking to Aunt Jenna and Jeremy.

"I just wanted to let you guys know before anyone other could tell. And I'll be safe." I give them a small smile.

"Does Jenna and Jeremy know?" Damon speaks up.

I nod once again. "I told them first. Jenna was happy for me and supported me finally moving on from this place, I promised Jeremy to always have a room for him. And the same goes to you two."

Enzo nods slowly. "Ok."

"Oh. Phew. I thought this would have been a lot harder, that you guys would just lock me up or something." I joke and wipe a imaginary sweat from my forehead.

"Don't give me ideas here." Enzo deadpans and then sighs.

"Look Little Angel, no matter how much we would like you to stay here and never let you go, we understand." Enzo says gently.

I tilt my head in question.

"It is obvious how much they love you and you love them. It was only a matter of time you guys would start your life elsewhere, in a place you call home." Enzo continues with a soft voice.

"If Damon was to leave, I would follow him to the end of time, no questions asked. We would never deny your chance of happiness, even if it is elsewhere than this poor town of Mystic Falls." He says.

Damon kisses Enzo who looks at him with so much love in his eyes.

I let out a teary chuckle and wipe the under of my eyes. "I love you guys so much."

Damon sits up from Enzo's chest and smiles sadly. "We'll miss you Moony."

"Hey! Don't make it sound like I'm dying." I laugh and Damon chuckles.

"Besides, New Orleans is not that far away. And you guys will never get of rid of me even if you wanted to." I grin and launch myself to Enzo and Damon.

The couch flips over from the force of us and we all fall down to the floor.

Damon falls backwards to his stomach, Enzo rolls to his back and I lay on my stomach with my legs on Enzo's face.

We turn to look at each other quietly, before bursting out laughing.

Oh these moments...

-

A/N: This chapter has literally been chaotic, but who cares🤭

We are so close to the end now, so the few up-coming chapters might take a while, since I want them to be as perfect as possible and there is going to be a lot of stuff mentioned. I don't know what I'm saying anymore lmao.

Thank you all for coming by and checking up the new chapter, love you all so much❤❤

-W

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

148K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
498K 17.9K 97
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
284K 9.3K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
Reborn Oleh BunnyTaeil

Fiksi Penggemar

355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...