Devils Revenge

Od aloraxarmen

This book is a mafia romance/enemies to lovers. Trigger Warning, this book contains the following subjects. ... Více

❗️Authors Note and Disclaimer❗️
~Chapter One~
~Chapter two~
~Chapter three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Six~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~
~Chapter Twenty-Six~
~Chapter Twenty-Seven~
~Chapter Twenty-Eight~
~Chapter Twenty-Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty-One~
~Chapter Thirty-Two~
~Chapter Thirty-Three~
~Chapter Thirty-Four~
~Chapter Thirty-Five~
~Chapter Thirty-Six~
~Chapter Thirty-Seven~
~Chapter Thirty-Eight~
~Chapter Thirty-Nine~
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty-One~
~Chapter Forty-Two~
~Chapter Forty-Three~
~Chapter Forty-Four~
~Chapter Forty-Five~
~Chapter Forty-Six~
~Chapter Forty-Seven~
~Chapter Forty-Eight~
~Chapter Forty-Nine~
~Chapter Fifty~
~Chapter Fifty-One~
~Chapter Fifty-Two~
~Chapter Fifty-Three~
~Chapter Fifty-Four~
~Chapter Fifty-Five~
~Chapter Fifty-Six~
~Chapter Fifty-Seven~
~Chapter Fifty-Eight~
~Chapter Fifty-Nine~
~Chapter Sixty~
⚠️Announcement⚠️
Announcement pt2
~Bonus Chapter~

~Chapter Eighteen~

5.4K 124 13
Od aloraxarmen

The next few days leading up to our last stay were pretty quiet. No one was annoying or bothered me much. Silas was off school because it was the weekend, meaning we could spend more time together.

"Mama, what time do we leave today?" He asked while ripping the covers off me. I grunted in response.

"Go awayyy," I whined. He groaned and sat down next to me.

"Mama-

"Silas, I chose not to work today because I didn't want to. You told me not to work today, so why are you waking me?" I questioned while turning to face him.

"Sorry," he mumbled timidly. I rolled my eyes and opened my arms the slightest.

"Come here," I muttered. He crawled into my arms and sighed.

"Sorry for waking you. I'm gonna get you McDonald's for dinner as a sorry," he said. I giggled a little.

"Sounds like you really mean you're sorry," I chuckled. He laughed a little.

"Okay, I have homework. Go back to sleep," he sighed while escaping from my arms. I hummed in response and he put the blanket back onto me.

For twenty minutes, I attempted to go back to sleep. Unfortunately, I couldn't.

I groaned and got up walking over to the bathroom. I washed up and tried to handle my hair. I brought the brush out and a few elastics.

"SILAS?" I yelled from the bathroom. No response. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"SILAS?" I called again. No reply.

I exited the bathroom and looked around the room. He wasn't inside. I opened the door to put room and ran out. My heart was pounding. I opened a random door and found Silas standing in the middle.

Alora was standing pretty close to him, them looking at each other with that lovey dovey look in their eyes.

"Mama-

"Oh no no no no no. Whatever is going on here, is to stop," I said quickly. They furrowed their eyebrows. Alora's cheeks quickly turned a shade of red.

"Ma-

"I'm not finished," I hissed. He stayed quiet. I glared at them.

"By the way you both are standing, I can tell you just had a fucking make out session. Alora, your hand is on his waist and Silas your hand is on her fucking lower back," I grumbled. They instantly let go of each other.

"Get rid of that lipstick on your face and cover up that fucking hickey," I whisper yelled. Her hand instantly went to her neck. I glared at Silas and shook my head.

"Get back to our room. And stay there until I come back," I gritted through my teeth. He left and I closed the door to the room.

I could tell it was Alora's room, there were a lot of items that belonged to her.

"Sit," I mumbled. She sat down on her bed and I started looking though her makeup. I grabbed two concealers and a colour corrector. I grabbed a chair and sat in front of her.

"For fucks sake. If any of your brothers find out that my son gave you a hickey, they won't only have Silas's head but yours too," I muttered while applying the colour correction. She winced a little, making me stop and glare.

"Let me warn you now. My son is sensitive, you hurt him in any way, I'll make sure you're six feet under," she looked at me and nodded. I applied concealer then blended it in. I moved back and had a look.

"You can barely see it. Just be careful next time," I muttered. She nodded. I went to leave when I felt a hand on my wrist. I turned back and to see Aloras hand on it.

"Thank you. Thank you for helping me. It's nice to have another woman around," she said. I nodded.

"We need to cover for each other. I would assume you would've done the same for me," I said softly. She nodded. I left and headed back to my room. Silas was sitting there, bouncing his foot up and down. I kept my gaze on him before I went back into the bathroom. I managed to tame my hair and throw it up into a high ponytail.

"Mama...are you mad?" He questioned hesitantly. I looked at him though the mirror then shook my head.

"One: You gave a girl a hickey. Two: that girl has older brothers that will put you six feet under. Three: I tell you not to get attached to anyone because you know what happens-"

"But what if I want to have a relationship with someone-"

"The only person you will really have in your life is me. I'm the only person who is going to be there every step of the w-"

"I DON'T NEED YOU TO HOLD MY HAND. IM NOT A CHILD ANYMORE," he shouted. I walked out of the bathroom and he followed.

"But I am still your mother. Am I not?" I questioned. He rolled his eyes.

"What's with the attitude?" I asked. He scoffed.

"I CAN'T MAKE FRIENDS BECAUSE OF YOU. I CAN'T GO OUT BECAUSE OF YOU. I CAN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE OF YOU," he yelled. I let out a heavy breath and anger took over.

"THE ONLY REASON YOU CAN DO ANYTHING IS BECAUSE OF ME. BECAUSE I GOT YOU OUT OF THAT SHIT HOLE OF A HOME," I yelled back. He stared at me for a moment. From the corner of my eyes, I could see that the door to our room was open.

I cursed myself out and closed the door. I slid down the back of it and looked up at him. He hesitantly sat down next to me and brought his knees to his chest.

"I love you mama, but I want to live my life. I want to be a teenager," he mumbled. I stared straight forward. I didn't look at him nor did I talk.

He wants to live the life I never did.

He wants to live the life I never could.

"I get it," I whispered. I looked over at him. He was already looking at me.

"I get it sweetheart," I repeated. He leaned a little closer to me, putting his head on my shoulder.

"You'll always and forever be my favourite person, the only person that I'll truely rely on. But sometimes I want to just..."

"You want to live," I continued.

"I know. I want you to live your teenage years the way I couldn't," I muttered. We stayed silent for a few moments, enjoying each other's embrace.

"I'm sorry mama," he said softly. I turned to face him. He had a frown on his face and his eyes had met mine.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from them. I'm so-"

"Stop right there. I've told you a million times. It was never your fault," I said softly while putting my hand on his shoulder.

"But it was. I should've been there for you the way you were there for me. I shouldn't have let them do what-"

"Silas-"

"Let me finish. Please mama, just hear me out," he pleaded. I reluctantly nodded.

"I was four when dad left. You were eleven. The first time they entered the house was a year after they got a divorce," he started. He had crossed his legs and sat directly in front of me, playing with his fingers.

"The first time they ever hit us was halloween night. They locked us in the closet next to the vent that only produced heat," he muttered.

"And I remember crying. I remember them taking you away from me. I remember hearing you scream and cry. I remember hearing b-belts-

He stopped as his eyes glasses over. His hands were shaking, so we're mine. He remembers everything I remember.

We're scared, tainted.

"It's okay," I said softly. His eyes were glassy but he wouldn't let his tears fall.

"Please don't cry," I whispered while getting closer to him. He looked away from me, knowing that I hated seeing anyone cry because I never know what to do.

"I'm not c-crying," he sniffled. I didn't know whether to hug him or leave him be.

"Do you want a hug?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders and wiped his face with his sleeve. I helped him stand up and hugged him. My eyes teared a little. Every time I see him cry, it makes me want to cry. And I don't cry often so it proves how much it hurts.

"It's okay," I said. My voice was on the verge of breaking but I swallowed it down.

For the rest of the day, we stayed in bed together. We watched movies and talked a lot. He brought in dinner that was left outside the door and we ate together. We were silent after that.

I looked down at him and noticed his eyes were closed. I kissed his head and a small smile made its way onto his lips. I pulled the covers all the way before slipping out of the bed. I left the room and went over to Vincenzo's office.

I heard screaming and yelling just as I was about to open the door. I stepped back a little as heard glass crashing and clattering of objects. When I heard a gun shot, I stepped back even more. A girl came running out, bumping into me.

She glared at me when I fell to the floor.

"Watch it you stupid fucking bitch," she hissed. I raised my eyebrows and went to say something, but she did something that made my blood boil.

"Shut it slut," she hissed.

Then she spat on me.

I brought my hand up to my face and wiped it away. I then abruptly stood up and slapped her right across the face. Her face shifted upon impact. I watched as her jaw ticked in anger.

She then pushed me to the ground and kicked me right in the stomach and then in the back. I groaned in pain and my vision went slightly fuzzy.

Every time I breathed in, a sharp pain would occur. My eyes watered slightly as I tried to breathe through the pain.

She had bent down besides me and grabbed my hair, pulling on it roughly. She then grabbed my arm and pinned it to the floor, forcing her nails into my skin. I tried pushing her off me but I was in too much pain.

Now don't call me a pussy because getting kicked in the stomach is one of the many things I can't really handle. I can handle a lot of other things but getting kicked or punched in the stomach isn't one of them.

"Even think about getting with my man Vincy, and I'll beat the fucking shit out of you," she hissed.

Vincy?

That made me want to puke. Especially her thinking that I want 'her man'.

It angered me that she thought it was okay to hit me and degrade me. I pushed through the pain that I was being engulfed and punched her in the stomach. She let go of me and winced, almost crying.

"If you ever speak to me like that again, I'll have your head hanging from my bedroom wall," I threatened. She began to cry.

"Pussy," I mumbled while slowly standing up. I clutched my stomach and went inside Vincenzo's office. He had a bottle of whiskey in his hand a cigarette.

"What do you want?" He spat.

"I want to go home. Right now," I mumbled while closing the door. I noticed shards of glass on the floor and some blood. I noticed a trail leading to his chair.

"Get out," he grumbled.

"Not until you take me and my son h-

"Brother," he corrected.

"Son," I said. He rolled his eyes at me. I scoffed.

"I just want to go home. Me and my son want to go home," I scoffed. I leaned on his bookcase and noticed that his leg was coated in a dark red liquid. It was coming from his thigh.

He stared right at me and moved his leg so it was out of my view.

"You're bleeding," I mumbled. He grunted in response and kept his gaze on the small leather book in front of him.

"Go away," he grunted.

"Not until you take me home," I retorted. I stood in the corner of the room, peering over at what he was writing. His leg bled more and more, the blood pooling at his foot.

"Go away," he said again.

"No,"

He shook his head in annoyance and went to stand up. He couldn't, probably due to the pain in his leg.

I laughed a little. He glared at me and carefully sat back down.

"You wanna go home yeah?" He questioned slightly annoyed. I nodded slightly. He pointed to the shelf behind me.

"There's a first aid kit and a change of clothes behind the stack of books. Bring them to me," he muttered. I glanced at him for a moment before turning around and moving the stack of books. I grabbed the change of clothes and first aid kit.

I slowly walked over to him, well limped, and handed him the items. He looked me up and down before placing the items on the desk.

"What was that look for?" I questioned, annoyed. He rolled his eyes and started unbuckling his belt. I furrowed my eyebrows and began to step back.

No. Please no.
—————————————-

AND THATS IT FOR CHAPTER EIGHTEEN!

Anywayyyy, I didn't really listen to music because I was writing this on my phone.

Love you guys

Word count: 2290

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

25.2K 405 28
When the mafia queen meets the mafia king Katharina Hernandez was chosen as a mafia queen at the age of 17 and according to the rules the mafia kin...
515K 16.5K 33
Quintessential Dynasty Series|| Book 1|Lorenzo Santini|| 18+ -An arranged marriage mafia romance- 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙧𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙖 𝙜𝙪𝙣 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝�...
8.1K 116 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
8.2K 142 10
(Book #1 of the Satan's Reapers series) "Fuck you." "I wouldn't stop you from doing so." ----- After being enemies for years, Eleanor and Theodor ar...