Coffee? / Sandro Marcos

By chanandlerboong

Maggie meets the famous "Sandro" and she's in it for the time of her life. She discovers new things and how o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 40

664 41 5
By chanandlerboong

Sandro

I entered my car as fast as I could when I've noticed that it was already past 10:30 pm. I put my hand on the wheel and drove back to the condo. I managed to call her phone but she didn't respond. I saw Maggie's messages and she threatened to leave if I don't come back home by 11. I opened the door to my condo and I immediately saw the table fully prepped and the food with covers but Maggie was nowhere to be found. I walked around the condo and figured maybe she did leave. 

I opened the door to my room and saw my girlfriend laying down on the bed with a red dress on that I helped her pick out. I went up to her and saw her eyes closed. The pillow was stained with tears and her mascara spread all over her cheeks. 

Shit, ano nanaman ba tong nagawa ko?

"Maggie?" I called. Tinapik tapik ko siya pero hindi pa ren nagigising. 

"Baby? I'm sorry, please wake up" Sinuklay ko naman yung buhok niya at ginising ulit siya. Nabuksan naman niya mga mata niya na namamaga dahil sa pag iyak niya siguro. Pinunasan na niya ang mga mata niya at tumingin sakin. 

"I'm sorry, babe. I really am" I put my hands on her cheeks but she quickly moved away from me. I watched her stand up and gather her things. 

Maggie

I picked up my things at nilagay na sila sa bag habang nakaupo pa din si Sandro sa kama. I went outside the bedroom and grab my things from the living room ng bigla ko naramdaman yakap ni Sandro. 

"Please don't go" he whispered. Napaluha na ako nang narinig ko ang mga sinabi niya. 

"I'm sorry, baby. I really am, I got so up with work and the little celebration we had" he added

"Celebration?" I turned around and asked him. His eyes were stained as well as mine. 

"After the campaign, they insisted I joined them for a couple of minutes before I go home to you" Tinitigan ko siya at hindi ako makapaniwala sa sinabi niya. He promised he would come home. He kept telling me over and over again to not forget and now... It's all ruined. I sat down on the couch at di ko na alam kung ano pa masasabi ko. 

"I can not believe you" I whispered. Tumayo ako at lumayo sakanya. 

"I can not believe you!" I yelled. Nagulat si Sandro at sinubukan akong lapitan pero tinulak siya.

"No! You promised! You promised you would come home! You promised last week we would have dinner! and you PROMISED na babawi ka nung susunod na araw na yon!" 

"Maggie, I know! I fucked up. What am I supposed to do? not attend the party?" Sigaw niya

"What were you supposed to do?! You could've kept your schedule in line! and not promised every single time you fuck up!" Hindi ko na kinaya ang sarili ko at nilabas na ang saloobin ko. He promised last week that we would have dinner because he wanted to make it up to me. He said last minute that he couldn't come because of a problem with work. He promised the next day that he would again make it up to me but didn't show up either. I was left at the restaurant waiting for him but I forgave him. I understand how much his work and his life are now but making promises that we would spend time is making it really hard to forgive him. 

"I have my schedule in line! I have my time in line but I can't do it the way I wanna do it because my girlfriend gets mad every time I don't show up to her little dinner invitation! I have a life, Maggie. I am running for congress and how about you? what are you doing? are you trying to persuade everyone? are you trying to help your dad? your siblings? your city? No!" I looked at him and saw that he was in full rage. 

"Every time I come home, you'll forgive me but I know for a fact that you're angry with me!" He yelled again. I kept staring at him. I never expected that he would act so mad. My tears are falling down my cheeks and my hands were shaking because of it. 

"I'm not angry," I said. His pupil changed and instantly changed his expression

"What?" 

"I'm not angry. I'm upset with myself kasi nalulungkot ako pag hindi ka dumadating. I understand everything you do. I've always supported you because I know what are you capable of. I'm sorry if I'm not as great as you. I'm sorry if I'm nothing compared to what you are now or if I'm someone who's just a fucking bother to you!" He stared at me while I bawl my eyes out. I was suffocating from what was happening. He reached out his arms and tried to get a grip on me but I pushed him again. He tried wrapping me around him again but I fought back. I kept pushing him while he forcibly takes me into his arms. Mahigpit ang yakap niya sakin at tuluyang umiyak sa balikat ko. He kept whispering that he was sorry but I shook my head no. 

"Why would you say that? I love you. I support you. I'm sorry if I get angry when my boyfriend keeps promising me some things he can't clearly do. You know I hate broken promises but yet you keep doing it" I added. I looked at his eyes and pushed him away. He stood there in front of me, crying and staring into my eyes.

"I'm gonna go" I told him. 

"I can't be with you right now, Sandro" I turned around and gathered my things. He's still silent and continued to watch me pack my things. 

"You know what?" I turned to him and he looked up. 

"What?" He asked

"I don't wanna be with you kung sagabal lang pala ako sa mga plano mo"

-

I finally entered our house and locked the door. It was already midnight and everyone was nowhere in sight. I wiped my tears from my eyes and proceeded to head to my room until someone called me. 

"Maggie?" I turned around and saw kuya Jackson

"Yes, kuya?" 

"Anong yes? you haven't been home in 2 days. An update will be nice" He crossed his arms and I bowed my head habang sinermunan ako. 

"I'm sorry, kuya. I'll update you or sila papa next time" I smiled at him at nagpatuloy na pumunta sa kwarto ngunit tinawag nila ako ulit.

"Why did you come home nga pala? It's midnight Maggie, where's Sandro? Isn't he the one that should take you home?" 

I took a deep breath before I answer because I might tear up just by answering and remembering all the horrid that have happened tonight.

"He's not home pa, kuya. So I went home instead" I smiled and Ethan soon joined us.

"Maggie? come join us. Our friends are over. Lindsey's here" Ethan said. I smiled at them and shook my head no. 

"I'm really tired, kuya. Maybe next time. Tell Lindsey I said hi" I turned around and went upstairs. Before I could close the door, I heard Gabrielle call me. By the time I was at my bedroom, my tears started to go down. 

"Po?" Inayos ko ang boses ko at di nagpahalta. 

"We're going to invite Sandro para dito na dumeretso" 

Nanlaki ang mata ko at lumabas ng kwarto. Tumingin ako at wala na sila sa sala. Sinubukan ko sumigaw pero nakalabas na sila. Pumasok na ako at ni lock na ang pintuan ko. 

Hindi ko na napigilan talaga ang umiyak at sabay humiga na sa kama. Hindi ko malaman ang nararamdaman ko sa sobrang sakit. Inisip ko ng inisip na baka nga tama siya. Baka nga sagabal talaga ako sa oras niya. Baka masiyado na ako nagiging pabigat sakanya pero bakit? bakit ngayon niya lang sinasabi to? ganun na ba nararamdaman niya dati pa? 

Lumipas ang ilang oras at di ko pa din matigil ang sarili ko sa kakaiyak. Naririnig ko ang masasayang tawanan at pag uusap nila sa baba dahil nag pa-party pa rin sila bakuran namen. Sinubukan na rin ako palabasin ni Lindsey pero hindi ko na talaga kaya. Natigil ako ng bigla akong may narinig na katok.

"Maggie?" Sandro? Di ako umimik kasi baka nag kamali lang ako pero nagsalita ulit. 

"Maggie, It's Sandro. Hi honey" tawag niya sa labas ng pinto ko.

Lumapit ako sa pinto pero di ko makuha ang sarili ko na buksan ito. 

"I know you're there. I can't come in because it's locked so can you please open up?" I stayed quiet and proceeded to lean on the door. 

"I heard you crying so yeah, I know you're awake. Please, babe, open up?" He added

"Okay, I'm sorry for what happened. I didn't mean to snap at you but please, believe me, I didn't mean it. I didn't mean everything I said. I love you so much. You're my home, remember?" His voice cracked. Naramdaman kong tumulo ang mga luha ko ulit at naupo sa may pinto habang pinapakinggan siya. 

"You're my home, baby. Nawawala pagod ko when you're with me. You'll make some food or coffee whenever I had a bad day. I'm having a bad day so can we please eat and have some coffee, baby? please?" I silently cried but I just can't bear to look or see him outside my door. What he said earlier crushed me and the trust I have in him. 

"I'll go home but please, trust me. I love you and you're never a bother to me. I always enjoy your company. You bring out the best in me, love. I'll be coming back to Ilocos later and I was supposed to tell you that earlier. I'll update you" nanlaki ang mata ko dahil uuwin ulit si Sandro sa Ilocos. Natural na ihahatid ko pa siya at matutuwa kasi alam ko kung ilang araw lang kami mahihiwalay sa isa't isa pero ngayon hindi. Hindi ko alam kung kailan ulit uuwi dito si Sandro. Baka mas lalo nang matagalan dahil papalapit na ang eleksyon. 

"Maggie? Mahal na mahal kita. Wag mo kakalimutan mo yon. Goodnight, my love" 

Sorry! I took so long to update a new chapter! Napaka dami kong ginawa at talagang hectic ang sched ko. I hope you like it! Give this chapter 15 stars for a new update agad! Love you, guys! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.1K 57
{ Romance beyond difference. } He's the good student, she's the worst student. He's quiet, she's loud and annoying. He's the personification of perfe...
3.1K 127 17
When Katherine Rodriguez loses her work, the Marcos family's reliable driver, his father assists her in finding a new position that best suits her. A...
65.8K 2.6K 126
What if you met the man of your dreams? Will you do everything to make yourself worthy of him? *A Sandro Marcos FanFiction
55.8K 745 25
You've known the big softie his whole life but never knew you'd fall for your best friend