Devils Revenge

By aloraxarmen

This book is a mafia romance/enemies to lovers. Trigger Warning, this book contains the following subjects. ... More

❗️Authors Note and Disclaimer❗️
~Chapter One~
~Chapter two~
~Chapter three~
~Chapter Four~
~Chapter Five~
~Chapter Seven~
~Chapter Eight~
~Chapter Nine~
~Chapter Ten~
~Chapter Eleven~
~Chapter Twelve~
~Chapter Thirteen~
~Chapter Fourteen~
~Chapter Fifteen~
~Chapter Sixteen~
~Chapter Seventeen~
~Chapter Eighteen~
~Chapter Nineteen~
~Chapter Twenty~
~Chapter Twenty-One~
~Chapter Twenty-Two~
~Chapter Twenty-Three~
~Chapter Twenty-Four~
~Chapter Twenty-Five~
~Chapter Twenty-Six~
~Chapter Twenty-Seven~
~Chapter Twenty-Eight~
~Chapter Twenty-Nine~
~Chapter Thirty~
~Chapter Thirty-One~
~Chapter Thirty-Two~
~Chapter Thirty-Three~
~Chapter Thirty-Four~
~Chapter Thirty-Five~
~Chapter Thirty-Six~
~Chapter Thirty-Seven~
~Chapter Thirty-Eight~
~Chapter Thirty-Nine~
~Chapter Forty~
~Chapter Forty-One~
~Chapter Forty-Two~
~Chapter Forty-Three~
~Chapter Forty-Four~
~Chapter Forty-Five~
~Chapter Forty-Six~
~Chapter Forty-Seven~
~Chapter Forty-Eight~
~Chapter Forty-Nine~
~Chapter Fifty~
~Chapter Fifty-One~
~Chapter Fifty-Two~
~Chapter Fifty-Three~
~Chapter Fifty-Four~
~Chapter Fifty-Five~
~Chapter Fifty-Six~
~Chapter Fifty-Seven~
~Chapter Fifty-Eight~
~Chapter Fifty-Nine~
~Chapter Sixty~
⚠️Announcement⚠️
Announcement pt2
~Bonus Chapter~

~Chapter Six~

6.8K 131 33
By aloraxarmen

I watched as Elias Grabbed some files from Isaiah and stood up.

"I assuming you already know who I am?" He sighed while walking over to an empty whiteboard. I nodded and glared at Vincenzo who was looking at me.

"These are my sons. Im sure you've heard of them. Isaiah, Mylo and Vincenzo," He introduced. Mylo had wavey brown hair and blue eyes, looking somewhat like the lady from earlier. He stood up and walked over to the whiteboard, flipping it over to reveal some writing.

"I have a proposition," Vincenzo started. I raised my eyebrows.

"Go ahead," I said.

"I will pay you 3 million for your help. That's not including the money you will make separately from missions, that's if you agree to help," Vincenzo explained while taking the files from his father.

"Elaborate," I sighed while leaning onto the table.

"Have you ever heard of The Elymydens?" Elias asked. My blood ran cold and I reluctantly nodded. They handed me a file and I started looking through it. It was filled with pictures of a skull symbol with two knives. Men and women and a blurred photo of a girl face down in a pool. I threw the file onto the table and stood up.

"We want to get rid of their mafia completely," Mylo added.

"Why me?" I questioned while going over to the board.

"Because in the underworld you are known as one of the strongest and skilful assassins there is. When I asked if you knew what people in the underworld called you, you said no," Isaiah said.

"We wouldn't have kidnapped you if we could do it ourselves," Elias admitted. I stared at them for a moment before sitting back down in the chair and taking the file once more.

"Why is your mafia going after them?" I questioned while skimming through the file once more. They stayed silent before talking again.

"They've stolen millions from our supplies, shipments and gold," Vincenzo said.

Lies.

"I don't buy it. You wouldn't be offering me millions if they've stolen that much from you," I shrugged while placing the pictures all over the table. I separated them into three categories. Men, women and children. I picked up the blurred picture of the child in the water, trying to make out who it is.

"What is the real reason?" I questioned while setting down the picture They looked at each other before answering.

"They've killed hundreds of our allies, guards and assassins-

"So this is revenge?" I questioned while smirking. They nodded.

"How would this work?" I asked.

"You will attend missions, steal money, kidnap those who are needed. Murder those who aren't innocent. You will attend all meetings relating to missions or if we have discovered new information. You may be away for weeks at a time attending balls, parties or even just to track down people," Mylo explained.

"And you will stay in the compound-

I shook my head.

"You give me your terms and conditions and I will too," I said.

"You will stay in the compound. You won't be given a gun unless you are going on a mission or training assassins. You will be required to train new assassins for the period you are working for me and after. You are not to leave here under any circumstances," Vincenzo muttered while glaring at me. I laughed in their faces.

"My terms and conditions. Me and my son get to go home. We will not stay here in the compound. I will be paid for training new assassins. I will come in and train them every day except for Tuesdays, Fridays and Saturdays and my apartment better be clean as fuck, " I smirked. Vincenzo cursed under his breath and glared at me.

"No," he grunted. I shrugged and stood up, going to the door.

"All you men are the same, never want to compromise," I sighed dramatically while twisting the handle. A string of curse words exited the men's mouths.

"Nice doing business with you," I chuckled while stepping out the door. I heard a knife being drawn out. I heard it soaring through the air so I turned around. I caught it by the handle then threw it back. It landed on top of one of the guard's heads.

"Try that again, and it will be either one of you," I hissed.

"Sit down," Mylo grunted. I rolled my eyes and he pulled out his gun.

"Is that supposed to scare me?" I questioned while laughing.

"Sit the fuck down," hissed Vincenzo. I raised my eyebrows and leaned on the table, staring at the pictures. One caught my eye and I quickly picked it up. I started moving through all the photos, making them scatter around the table.

Three men.

One blondie with brown eyes and an ugly fucking nose.

One brunette with brown eyes and a massive scar running down the side of his face.

And one ginger with blue eyes and a beard.

My heart started beating in my ears and I stuffed the photos into my bra. I looked up and saw the four boys bickering about something.

I walked out of the door and grabbed my brother's hand. We speed-walked to the elevator and got inside. As soon as we started going up, I pressed the emergency stop button. The lights dimmed slightly and I pulled the pictures out of my bra.

"Mama, what are you doing?" Silas asked while covering his eyes. I pulled at his hands and showed him the photos. He went pale.

"It's them, it's t-them," he whispered. I nodded and he let his head dangle.

"You heard the whole conversation from outside didn't you?" I asked. He nodded. He covered his eyes again when I put the pictures back in my bra. I pressed the button again and we went back up as if nothing happened. We walked out of the elevator and back into the room we were in.

We sit down on the edge of the bed, not saying a word to each other. I looked over at him and saw his head hanging low. Sitting closer to him, I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and rubbed it. He put his head on my shoulder and sighed.

"Are you going to do it?" He whispered. I looked at him but he didn't look at me.

"I-I uhh," I stuttered.

"I don't want you to do it," he said while looking at me. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I need to do this. When we get the money, we can leave that apartment and get a nice house wherever you want-

"I'm not letting you risk your life-

"It's my life, I don't want to live it like this," I scoffed while standing up.

"And it's my life too," he said while raising his voice at me.

"I'm doing this for us, I'm not going to let us suffer anymore," I gritted through my teeth.

"NO YOU'RE DOING IT FOR YOURSELF. I DON'T WANT TO ATTEND MY FUCKING MOTHERS' FUNERAL AT FIFTEEN," he yelled while standing up. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I WANT TO DO SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE, I WANT TO FINISH SCHOOL, GET A FUCKING DIPLOMA. I WANT TO FINISH COLLEGE AND WORK AS A FUCKING SURGEON. I WANT TO PLAY PIANO, FIND A WIFE AND HAVE BEAUTIFUL KIDS. I CAN'T DO THAT IF I HAVE TO ATTEND YOUR FUNERAL AT FIFTEEN," he shouted while getting in my face. He continued to shout at me while our faces were inches apart.

"Tesoro, sit down," I said softly while grabbing his arm. He pushed me away causing me to trip over one of the bed legs and fall. He stared at me wide-eyed before bending down and holding me tightly.

"Im sorry, I'm sorry-

"It's okay," I interrupted while rubbing his back.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

"I know, I know," I replied back. We stayed on the floor together, not saying a word.

"I only want to do it for us, for revenge, for a better life as well," I whispered. He sighed and looked up at me. He put out his pinky and smiled weakly.

"If you do it, you need to promise me a few things," he started. I nodded. I grasped onto his pinky and he started taking.

"Promise me that you won't die, that you won't do anything stupid, that the money we get won't change you, that you'll love me, that you'll get revenge, that you'll kill them," he said. I smiled instantly.

"I promise," I replied. He kissed my cheek softly and hugged me.

"I love you, mama," he said.

"I love you more Tesoro," I replied. We were interrupted by a knock on the door. I stood up and opened the door a crack. It was the lady from earlier. I opened the door fully and she smiled at me.

"Hello, I thought you and your son might be hungry. I uhh didn't know if you guys had any allergies so I came to ask, just in case," she said softly. I couldn't help but smile.

"Oh sorry, how stupid of me. I'm Angel, Elias's wife," she rambled.

"It's nice to meet you Angel and thank you for helping us earlier," I thanked. She nodded in response.

"Would the two of you like to join me and my daughter for dinner?" She asked softly. I looked over at Silas and he shrugged not knowing what to say.

Why not?

"Sure. We would love to join you guys but I have a quick question. In any way would you have any spare clothes for my son?" I asked while moving slightly so she could see him. She slapped her face and turned bright red.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so rude. Of course, there are plenty of clothes for the both of you. Would you mind?" She questioned while motioning to the room.

"No not at all, come in," I smiled. She slowly walked in and smiled at Silas who was now standing. She went over to some doors and pulled them open. She went inside and grabbed us some clothes, leaving them on the bed.

"If you guys want to shower before you join us, the bathroom is right there," she smiled while pointing to another door. I nodded.

"Thank you, Angel, I appreciate it," I smiled.

"There will be a guard waiting outside your room. He will take the both of you to us," she said. She left the room, closing it behind her. Silas stared at me for a second.

"I want to go home," he said quietly.

"I know, I'm going to get it sorted okay. Don't worry about a thing," I assured. We both took turns showering in the massive bathroom before opened the door. I wore some sweatpants and a jumper, hiding my figure. Silas wore some sweats and a short sleeve shirt. His face was slightly purple from the men and shit.

We opened the door and saw a guard waiting for us. He nodded and motioned us to follow him. He lead us into a beautiful kitchen. The countertops were black marble and the floors were hardwood.

The cabinets were white with gold handles, varnished too. There were kitchen electronics on the countertops and several bottles of alcohol. Angel was laughing in the kitchen with a girl who looked around Silas's age. She was gorgeous and looked just like Vincenzo and Mylo mixed together.

Something I've learned is to never get too attached. I don't ever get attached to anyone. I just end up hurt, not them.

When Angel turned around, she smiled and waved off the guard who was standing in the corner. He reluctantly left, probably because Vincenzo gave him orders not to leave his mother or some shit. She motioned us closer and we walked over to the two of them.

"This is my daughter Alora," she smiled. She was fucking gorgeous. Flawless, perfect.

She gave us warm smiles and put out her hand. I took it and shook it.

"It's nice to meet the both of you," she smiled. We let go and she looked at Silas who was standing next to me. She smiled slightly but he just kept a straight face. I glared at him.

"Sorry, he's more of the quiet ones," I apologised.

"Oh no it's okay," she chuckled softly. They began making dinner and I insisted on helping but they wouldn't let me. I sat down on one of the stools at the countertop and Silas sat next to me, keeping his head down.

"Are you okay?" I whispered. He looked up at me and nodded slightly. Alora started talking to Silas while me and Angel had a conversation. I stood up next to her while she cooked because I couldn't really hear her properly.

She was sweet and kind, her daughter was just like her. But I don't trust easily, that's why I watched carefully as she cooked, making sure she didn't spike it.

Her daughter was sitting next to Silas, talking quietly. He smiled every so often but it quickly faded and turned his head back to the floor.

The things I would do to keep him safe.
————————————————

Heeyyyyy my babes

That is the end of chapter six, I'm really loving it so far.

I was listening to some chase Atlantic and the Weeknd. Fuck their music is mad.

Word count: 2251

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 5.3K 64
[COMPLETED] Book 2 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "It's you." ____________________________________________ Aud...
1.1M 21.9K 74
[COMPLETED] Book 1 in the Del Rosso series ____________________________________________ "I have three words for you Ace Del Rosso. I hate you." __...
573K 8.7K 40
''I hate the way I'm a slut for you'' Him? A heartless member of the Italian mafia known for loving attention from women. Rumored to have never slept...
97.3K 1.5K 59
"Remember thinking that I'd never would be loved, that love was just not for me, that I wasn't worthy of loving but you made me feel so loved and spe...