Ivan's Lover

By Imcxyingrn

Complete āœ”ļø and is edited babes ā™” "šˆ'š¦ š šØš¢š§š  š­šØ š¦ššš¤šž š²šØš® šŸššš„š„ š¢š§ š„šØšÆšž š°š¢š­š” š¦ļæ½... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
Part Two
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51

29

4.4K 219 68
By Imcxyingrn

Mila stretch on the floor. Lately, yoga has been her way to escape some of her stressful problems in life. After getting done with the one-hour session that she found online, she thought of cooking lunch for her, Kate, and Remi.

Hearing the door knock she groans loudly.

"Who is it?" She asks loud enough. Her voice slightly echoed through the room.

"It's me, Kate!"

Mila sighs as she stands up. She pulls up her yoga pants before walking over to the door. As she begins to unlock it she sighs quietly.

"Did you leave your keys-" she cut her sentence once she open the door.

She felt her shoulders drop as she sees Remi's place on Ivan's shoulders. Her head rests on top of his head as she giggles.

"Mommy he's so twall." Remi giggles are legs swing back on his chest.

Kate stands there with another man holding onto her arm tightly. She immediately swats his hand away before walking into the apartment, cursing under her breath as she walks back into her room. Kate made sure to slam it shut.

"Ivan-"

"We're going to talk later," Ivan tells her before walking inside.

Mila's chest rises up and down rapidly as he kicks his black luxury shoes off to the side. Just hearing his voice made her want to faint. She didn't expect to see him ever. And the fact that he was right in front of her with Remi almost made her nauseous.

She feared that he would hurt her. Maybe worse for her. After all, she did leave him stranded in a car, paralyzed for hours. This just had to be another obstacle in her life. Ivan was an obstacle in her life. She needed to find some way to get past him, but as for right now, all she could do was let the emotions slap her across her face.

Ivan places Remi down carefully before she runs to Mila. Mila bends down to Remi's level and tries to give her a big smile, her eyes watering as Remi tilts her head.

"Mommy, why are you crwying?" Remi asks as she wipes her mother's eyes.

Mila shakes her head, unaware of the tears. "It's ok, how about you go into your room and play? Miss Diana bought you some new toys."

Remi gasp loudly before running away. Ivan chuckles softly as Mila hugs herself as more tears flow down her cheeks.

"Don't be dramatic Mila, get up and stop crying," Ivan says as he begins to walk around the apartment.

His fingers trail across every piece of furniture, Mila stands up but still with her arms wrapped around her body as she sniffles quietly. As he makes his way behind the couch, he sighs loudly as he looks at her. Those blue eyes that she missed staring at her were amused.

"You two go wait in the car." He tells the men.

Before they can leave, Mila immediately stands in front of it.

"Stay." She says looking at both of them. For a second she thought she was about to get a permanent crossed eye.

"Why do you want them to stay?" Ivan questioned Mila.

Mila doesn't even hesitate to respond. "Just in case you do something to me, there are two witnesses," Mila tells him.

Hearing this makes Ivan's lips twitch. He clears his throat as he rubs the bottom of his chin. Mila bites her bottom lip before locking the door. Making sure that they won't leave.

"If I did do something to you, do you think they're going to tell the police?"

"Probably not but still. The thought of me as innocent-"

"You innocent? That doesn't even sound right. But fine, since you want them to stay they can stay." He assures Mila.

The two men, even if they were scary-looking walk into the kitchen, talking in another language. Mila holds her hands behind her back as she looks down at the floor. She was more than distraught, she wanted to beg god or anyone, why would they pull him back into her life?

"Cute kid."

Mila releases her hands as she begins to wipe her wet face. "She's not yours." She muttered under her breath.

Ivan chuckles once again. It was short but it send a shiver down Mila's spine. He had some kind of dark tone to his voice and she noticed.

"Speak up Mila. I want to hear that beautiful voice piss me off more than I already am."

Mila looks up at him. His hands grip the back of the couch tightly as his eyes amusing look straight at hers. With her mouth dry, Mila's lips trembles before she can speak.

"She's not yours-"

"Do you think I'm dumb?" He cut her off. His temper increased. "Go look at her Mila. She may have your skin tone but she looks exactly like me. She even has my blue eyes. You thought you could lie to me?"

"Yes because I'm fine on my own! I don't need you in my life, I am doing better without you." She tells him crossing her arms across her chest.

Ivan scoff. "Fucking men in debt are you doing better without me? That piece of shit car downstairs are you doing better without me? The only decent thing is this fucking apartment and even you probably sold my car and used the money to buy this apartment."

"You gave me the car so it was mine!"

"Your name wasn't even on the fucking thing! Without me, you would be nothing."

"Without you, I wouldn't be scared to walk alone at night instead of thinking a van with pick me up and take me to another criminal house or kill me just to see you unhappy. You're a criminal and I don't want nothing to do with you anymore!"

Ivan opens his mouth until they hear a soft voice. They both turn their head to see Remi peeking out from the hallway wall.

"Why are yelling mommy?"

Mila's face softens when she sees Remi. "I'm sorry, go back to your room. I'll be in there soon." Mila promises her.

"Okay, mommy," Remi says as she turns around.

Mila waits until she hears the door close when she looks back at Ivan. He sighs loudly as removed his hands from the couch.

"I'll be back tomorrow, I want to spend time with my daughter."

"No, she's only two and you're dangerous." Mila quickly responds.

Ivan begins to walk over to her. Mila's feet go backward until her back reaches the wooden brown down. Before she can escape, Ivan was placed right in front of her. He towered over her and being so close to him made her light head. The cologne he wore hit her nose, and she close her eyes. She practically squeezed them shut.

He tsk several times as his hand touches her chin. Bringing her face up, he leans down until she could feel his breath.

"Open your eyes, Mila." He whispers.

She shakes her head causing Ivan to sigh loudly.

"You know I would never hurt you... physically. Now open your fucking eyes." He tells her in an almost calm and soothing voice. But his words were anything but that.

Mila's lips pout slightly as she opens them. He breathes in deeply as he goes to her ear. She wanted to hold onto him, but she was stuck. Frozen in her place. His hand leaves her chin and goes to the side of her neck.

"I won't let anything happen to her. I promise Mila." He assures Mila.

She couldn't speak, instead, she let Ivan move away from her with a smirk on his lips. His hand travels back to her face where his thumb run across her lips. With their eyes never leaving one another he pulls her bottom lip down just slightly.

"I can't wait until I forgive you." He speaks softly. "All the fun we're going to have on the couch, the bed, on that beautiful window, the backseat of my car." He drops his finger from her lips. His blue electric eyes darken in mischief and lust.

"You're already driving me crazy." He tells Mila.

"Well, it's just not Mila's apartment you psychopath. If you haven't forgotten, it's my place you nasty troll. Leave the premises before I grab my bat. Take dumb and dumber with you." Kate says.

Ivan turns around to find Kate leaning on the wall with her arms crossed. "I'm waiting." She says rolling her eyes.

Ivan chuckles softly as he looks at the 5'3 woman talking to him with so much confidence. Instead, he just calls for the two men while Mila unlocks the door and opens it for them. She was happy to have Kate in her life.

Remi comes out of the room and stands beside Kate.

"Bye-bye," Remi says as she waves her hand.

"Bye, princess." Ivan smiles at the little girl before turning around and walking out of the apartment. Mila quickly closes it and locks the door.

She let out a sigh of relief as she presses her forehead against the wooden door. And just like that, he was back in her almost wonderful world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 10.3K 48
Complete āœ”ļø "š–š”ššš­'š¬ š°š«šØš§š , ššžš­š¤šš?" š€š„šžš±šžš¢ ššš¬š¤š¬ š”šžš«. šŒšžš«šœšžššžš¬ šœš„šžššš« š”šžš« š­š”š«šØššš­ ššš¬ š¬š”šž š©š„šššœ...
48.4K 1.2K 15
š™„ š™ƒš˜¼š™‘š™€ š™€š™‘š™€š™š™”š™š™ƒš™„š™‰š™‚ š™„'š™‘š™€ š™€š™‘š™€š™ š™’š˜¼š™‰š™š™€š˜æ š™„š™‰ š™‡š™„š™š™€, š˜¼š™‰š˜æ š™š™€š˜¼š™‡š™‡š™” š˜¼š™‡š™‡ š™„'š™‘š™€ š™’š˜¼š™‰š™š™€š˜æ š™’š˜¼š™Ž š™”š™Šš™.. Ā©š˜½š™¤š™¤...
2.7K 149 19
A š˜Øš˜Ŗš˜³š˜­ š˜Æš˜¢š˜®š˜¦š˜„ š˜ˆš˜®š˜¢š˜­š˜Ŗš˜¢ š˜§š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜„š˜“ š˜©š˜¦š˜³š˜“š˜¦š˜­š˜§ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜¢ š˜„š˜¢š˜Æš˜Øš˜¦š˜³š˜°š˜¶š˜“ š˜“š˜Ŗš˜µš˜¶š˜¢š˜µš˜Ŗš˜°š˜Æ š˜£š˜ŗ š˜©š˜¦š˜³ š˜±š˜¢š˜³š˜¦š˜Æš˜µš˜“. š˜•š˜°š˜µ š˜°š˜Æš˜­ļæ½...
89K 2.2K 53
"šˆ ššØš§'š­ ššØ š«šžš„ššš­š¢šØš§š¬š”š¢š©š¬. š„š¢š­š”šžš« š²šØš® šššœšœšžš©š­ š­š”ššš­ šØš« š šžš­ š­š”šž š”šžš„š„ šØš®š­ šØšŸ š¦š² š°ššš²." - "šˆ'...