Coffee? / Sandro Marcos

By chanandlerboong

Maggie meets the famous "Sandro" and she's in it for the time of her life. She discovers new things and how o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 14

817 25 7
By chanandlerboong

Margaret

Sandro and I woke up around 1 pm. Kuya Jackson woke us up for lunch kasi daw late na at di pa kami nag la-lunch. Sandro and I were eating lunch sa dining room that manang Julie has prepared for us. "Sarap?" I asked Sandro. "Sobrang sarap"

Kumain na kami pareho since tapos na sila kuya. "Are you free today?" Sandro asked. 

"Yeah, wala naman ako gagawin" 

"Can I invite you to meet my parents?" WHAT?

"ANO?! I'm not your girlfriend pa! why the rush?" nag panic ako kasi why would we he even ask me to meet his parents? AGAD ? AGAD ALEXANDER?

"NO! I just- My mom wants to meet you" nanlaki mata ko sa sinabi niya. His mom? THE FAMOUS LISA?

"Well, she knows that we're talking but she still doesn't know that I'm courting you and I don't think anyone knows too" natawa naman ako sinabi niya because he did just ask me earlier. 

"Sure honey. I'll come meet tita" 

-

"Sandro? which dress do you think looks good? the green one? or the purple?" I just finished showering and I was wearing a shirt and some shorts. I showed Sandro the two dresses in my room because he was sitting in my bed. 

"the green one, hun. It's your favorite color" I can't believe he remembered "you remembered"

"of course, I did. Bilisan mo na, mag pa-paalam ka pa sa mga kuya mo"

Nag ayos na ako and put on my shoes. "tara" niyaya ko na si Sandro sa baba and I saw my brothers playing billiards. "Hi! who's winning?" I asked. "Me" Jackson said

"I'm going to Sandro's house because I'm meeting his family" 

They all looked at me then back at Sandro. "What?" Gabrielle asked. "kuya, I'm just gonna visit" 

"I know that. Actually, can you get us some beers? 6 beers, put it on the cooler before we let you go out" wow, nautusan pa nga ni kuya Jackson.

"you know, I'm only 5 years younger so clearly I'm not a baby" They all stared at me "but still susunod ako, kasi mga kuya ko kayo" they all nodded and I stared at them "you really think I meant that?"

"go" Gabrielle said still staring at me. sungit. 

I went to the kitchen to get them some beers and also some snacks. 

-

Sandro

"okay, Sandro. What is your deal with our sister?" tanong ni kuya Jackson

"Kuya Jackson-"

"Jackson nalang Sands, please lang" natawa naman kami sa sinabi niya 

"I'm sorry that I haven't formally asked you guys first and I am actually gonna talk to your dad too but I told Maggie that I wanna court her. I hope that's okay with you po"

there was a moment of silence before Ethan spoke. 

"I'm okay with it. I can see that you're a nice guy plus Maggie seems very happy with you" I smiled and thanked him. Yes! 1 down 2 to go.

"Okay lang din sakin but you still have to ask papa first, Sandro, and please, don't forget about her nor hurt her" I nodded and said thank you din remembering what Maggie told me a while ago.

"Jackson?" di pa kasi siya nagsasalita and I would really appreciate it kung lahat sila okay sa panliligaw ko kay Margaret.

"You are Sandro Marcos. You are famous, you're a politician and you came from a high profile family"

"I know that po"

"My sister will be the girl that you are currently courting. Syempre, may mang babash sakanya pag nalaman na ng mga tao na may nililigawan ka. She will be put on a lot of pressure by these people. You're a good man, Sandro. A gentleman. Ayoko lang na masasaktan ang kapatid ko specially with cyber bullying. Wag mo din subukan o pag isipan na saktan si Maggie. You have to take care of her. Buy her flowers for fucks sake, I just don't want her hurt. Do you understand?" 

"I understand and I promise, I will never hurt her. I swear that I will keep her safe and protected from the hate mail" I understand their concern for Maggie and how fans can be mean. 

"Thank you" I said as they pat me in the back. "Good luck tho" Ethan smirked "Yep, she's a handful" Gab jumped in the conversation "the little shit can be very bratty when she's hungry" Jackson explained. 

"No, you're shit" Maggie came in with the cooler in her hands.  I helped her and put the cooler beside them. "I already asked papa and he was okay with it. Stop harassing Sandro and let us leave. You're all the best, love you" Maggie told them while pushing me towards the door. "bye guys" they waved goodbye and we're now out the door. 

-

Nag drive na ako papunta sa bahay and nakita ko si Maggie kinakabahan. "Wag kang kabahan, kayang kaya mo to"

"I'm just really nervous to meet them. What if they don't like me?"

"That's nonsense! they're gonna like you" 

"Is Simon going to be there?" 

"Yeah" Why is she looking for Simon? close na ba sila? Oh god, I'm acting like a jealous boyfriend.

"Why are you looking for him anyway?" I asked out of curiosity

"Nothing, he messaged me earlier on Instagram" 

"what did he say?"

"he said wag na ako mag tampo ata and he sent a picture of you holding flowers" shit. It was supposed to be a surprise! I bet she already knew that I was going at her place.

"and I never thought that it was for me. I actually thought it was for someone else" she laughed

"baliw ka talaga. You're my only one, Mags" Napangiti naman siya sa sinabi ko hehe.

-

We arrived at the house and sinalubong naman kami agad ng mom ko.

"Hey mom" I greeted her but she went and hugged Maggie first. That's harsh.

"Hello Margaret! I am Sandro's mom, Lisa" Maggie hugged her back and smiled 

"Hello po! Nice to meet you po" nag mano si Maggie and my mom was shocked. 

"You're a nice girl, Margaret. You should teach Sandro some lessons" Mom pointed at me, what? what did I do wrong?

"He's been really nice tita and he's very kind. You have raised a wonderful man,tita. He is indeed a gentleman too!" I smiled dahil sa puri naman ni Maggie sakin. Maggie gave me a glare and I smiled at her making her giggle. 

"That's so nice to hear, Hija. Thank you so much" My mom hugged her one last time inviting her inside. 

"Maggie nalang po tita or Mags para po hindi mahaba" 

"I'll call you Maggie then, I like it" 

"Mom! stop being clingy to Margaret" I warned my mom because she was all over Margaret. It's really cute to see them together. Two of my favorite girls.

"Hay nako, inggit ka lang because Maggie likes me more" Maggie laughs and I can clearly see that she was having fun with my mom. 

"Tita, by the way may sasabihin po sainyo si Sandro" What? tinuro ako ni Maggie at inaantay ako magsalita. 

"What?" I asked then I remembered that I was gonna tell my mom that I'm gonna start courting Maggie today.

"Are you in a relationship?" My mom asked looking at Maggie. Maggie looked at me not knowing what to do. 

"Mom? nililigawan ko po si Maggie. Simula kanina lang" My mom smiled and excitedly hugged me. 

"That's great! By the way Maggie, come stay for dinner so you can meet Bong" 

"Sure tita, I would love that. Thank you for the invite" 

They chatted for a while until mom had to do something. She said goodbye to Margaret and finally left us alone in the living room. 

"I get to meet your dad?!" She yelled while still whispering. She was still shy. 

"Yeah, I'm excited about that. I'm sure he'll like you"

"I hope so" she leaned against me 

"They will, don't worry" I ran my fingers through her hair and onto her face. She rested her face into my palm and we just sat there, enjoying each other's company.

"Noooo Sandro! you have to watch Ocean's Eleven first then 12, 13 then lastly is 8" She explained about our little argument on what to watch first in the ocean's sequence.

"Then why would they name it Ocean's 8? It should be fourteen!" 

"Honey, they're 8 members"

"Did the 13 actually have 13 members?" 

"Uhm" nag isip pa siya because may sense naman diba?

"I don't know" she pouted admitting defeat. 

"We should watch it sometime para alam na naten" 

"Yayy!!" she clapped her hands in excitement. Sobrang cute talaga neto ni Maggie. No wonder a lot of people like her. Sana lang wala ako kaagaw sakanya kasi sasakalin ko talaga kung sino. No no, di ko sasakalin but I will-- yeah I don't know what to do if anyone will make a move on her. 

"Sandro?" nabalik ako sa reality nung tinawag niya ako. Di ko namalayan na napatulala ako

"Yeah?" 

"Are you gonna introduce me to the world when I say yes? I mean, you have a lot of fans and I saw some hate mail about girls that are somehow connected to you. I know, I shouldn't be reading any of those but I'm just scared" 

I held her hands and looked into her eyes. She was frowning and seemed like thinking over some stuff. 

"I can't guarantee that there will be no hate but I promise, baby. I will protect you the best I can and I also promised your brothers that I will. You are very special to me, Mags. If the day comes that you say yes, I can keep this private if you want. Whenever you're ready for the world, hun"

She was holding in a laugh, bakit nanaman? 

"What?" I asked

"You called me baby" she smiled at me and was giggling nonstop. Kinikilig to

"Kinikilig ka lang e!" 

"Hindi kaya! It's just cute when you called me baby" I smirked and patted her head

"Silly girl" she hugged and me tas nagulat naman ako. 

"Thank you, Sandro. I really appreciate it" she KISSED MY CHEEK! 

"Oh diba, ikaw naman kinikilig" hay nako.

-

We are now having dinner with my mom. We were still waiting for my dad and Simon. Maggie and my mom were chatting with each other leaving me alone :)

"Hey guys!" my dad greeted us and Simon was behind me. Simon kissed mom in the head and said hi to Maggie. 

"Who's this beautiful lady?" my dad asked. 

"Dad, this is Margaret"

"The famous Margaret! Hello, dear!" my dad gave Maggie a hug and Maggie gladly hugged him back. 

"Hello po! You can call me Maggie, sir"

"Okay, Maggie. Have you met Simon?" dad asked. 

"Yes po and we had some conversations in the past" she smiled at Simon and Simon smiled back.

I put my hand on her thigh trying to mark my territory. I don't know if that can help but I hope it does. 

Maggie looked at me and held my hand in her thigh signaling me that it's okay. 

We all started to eat and my parents were talking to Maggie. 

"So Maggie, how old are you?" my dad asked. 

"I am 24 po and I just graduated from Hampstead" 

"Hampstead? that's great! Congratulations Hija" 

Maggie said thank you and continued eating her food. 

"You and Sandro met at the airport, right? So, you just graduated?" Mom asked

Maggie looked at me confused "I graduated months ago po and I returned to London for some stuff and how did you know po that we met at the airport?" 

They all looked at me and Maggie noticed the stares. "Sandro actually told us about how you met" Simon chimed in. 

"Simon!" 

"What?" sabi ni Simon. Maggie was laughing and so was my parents. 

Pag tapos nun, kinuwento ni Mom kung ano nangyare nung araw na muntik mawala yung card na binigay niya. Madaming kwentuhan na naganap that really made Maggie laugh. I told my dad that I was courting Maggie and he was happy about it but also warned me about the hate she might receive. Simon was also very supportive of it.  We are now video calling with Vinny. He and Maggie were talking about something in Singapore she wanted to visit again. I can see that they are getting along very well. I looked at the time and saw it was 8:45 pm. I have to get Maggie home. I bet she's tired from a long day. 

"Sandro?" she called

"Yes? you okay?" 

"Uhuh, I just need to get home now because mama and papa are on their way home. I'll book a grab car home so you don't have to drive back and forth" I gave her a glare while she scrolls on her phone. "No," I told her. She looked at me and shut down her phone "you're gonna take me home?" I nodded and napangiti ulit siya. "I would love that" she held my hand and said thank you. 

"Vinny? say goodbye to Maggie. I have to take her home na, it's getting late" 

"Bye Maggie! I followed you on Instagram and added you on Facebook so we can still chat. Ingat kayo!" 

Maggie said her goodbyes to Vinny and next to my parents.

"Tito, tita, I have to go home na po. Thank you so much for the invite and the dinner you prepared. Super sarap po and I really like your home po" Mom hugged and thanked her for today. "Ingat ka, Maggie. I look forward to seeing you again" My dad told her and she said the same. "Hey Mags, feel free to come again" Maggie gave Simon a hug and said her goodbyes. 

Sumakay na kami sa kotse and nag simula ng ihatid siya sa bahay.

"I had so much fun today, Sands!" She nearly yelled and jumped in her seat. 

"You're so adorable, honey" 

"Your family is soooo cool! your house was really nice and you know what's the best?" 

"what?" 

"you" she said and I looked at her for a sec. 

"what about me?" 

"I had fun with you! thank you, Sandro for a fun day" she kissed my cheek 2 times and went back to her seat still jumping slightly. Kilig na kilig na ako sa kaka-kiss niya sa cheek ko. 

-

We arrived at her house and I got out of my car. 

"What are you doing?" Maggie asked. 

"I still have to ask your dad, hun" 

"Oh" She guided me inside her house and her papa was in the living room with her mom. It seems like they just arrived home. "you just came home?" Maggie asked. 

"Yes, hello mija" Maggie hugged her dad and her mom. 

"Sandro has something to ask you guys" 

Tito and tita looked at me surprised and waited for what I am supposed to say.

"I would like po- I mean, nililigawan ko po si Margaret and I hope it is okay with you po" sabi ko and tito and tita exchanged looks. 

"Since when have you been courting Maggie?" Tita asked 

"Kanina ko lang po tinanong si Maggie, I'm really sorry po for not telling you first" 

"It's okay, Sandro. Maggie? please set up the dessert that we brought home and call your brothers to eat. Sandro? come with me in my office" 

Maggie gave me a thumbs up and a smile before dissapearing. I followed tito and tita to an office and tito let me sit in front of his table.

"Sandro, you're nice but I still want to get to know you. When it comes to Maggie, I am very protective because she is my only daughter and I can't really talk to my son's girlfriends about this. Eve does the talking" tita laughed a bit 

"We can not guarantee that Maggie will not receive hate nor bad comments but I want you to protect her and do everything in your power not to hurt her. I am already worried about your relationship now, ano pa kaya if you finally released into the media that you have a girlfriend. Yes, I know how the media can be especially to who's their dating" tito explained

"Sandro, we just want Maggie to be happy and we can see that she is happy with you now. Please, don't hurt her" tita said to me and I instantly felt a little bit down because of the downs of our relationship and what can it lead up to when we officially date. 

"I understand your concerns po and I promise, I give you my word that I will protect her and love her with all that I can. I will do everything in my power to keep her safe and happy. I really like your daughter po so I will do everything that you want me to do po" I told them and they smiled at me. 

"I have your word, Mr. Marcos. Well then, you have my blessing to court my daughter and I look forward to where that may lead you both" tita said the same thing as well and I thanked them for the blessing.

We all went out and Maggie was waiting outside the door. 

"did it go well?" she asked me

 "yup! I am officially nanliligaw sa'yo, Margaret"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 14.2K 96
Athena Jane Leal Argel or AJ a Graduating College student who has a huge crush on Ferdinand Alexander "Sandro" Araneta Marcos III, eldest son of Vice...
Anticipate By cee

Fanfiction

73.6K 2.9K 64
A handsome debonair and a charming maiden met through a night of pleasure. Will they ever cross lives again? Or will they pass it off as a one night...
65.9K 2.6K 126
What if you met the man of your dreams? Will you do everything to make yourself worthy of him? *A Sandro Marcos FanFiction
199K 8.8K 29
A Klance AU- Keith had never struggled to keep his "special trait" under control. Until a certain new Cuban student came barging into his school.