War

By Irishkids21

The alliance with the grounders still stands and mount weather are defeated. But when a new threat arises, wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Authors Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Authors Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authores Note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Changer 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Authors Note
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Authors Note
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Authors Note
HOLY MACARONI!!
SEQUEL

Chapter 9

2.6K 81 3
By Irishkids21

Bellamy's POV

The next morning I leave Clarke and Charlotte (or Lottie, as I call her) in bed and go for a walk. On the way, lots of people ask how they both are, because they heard all of the screaming. I tell that that both mother and baby are doing fine.
An hour into my hike, Kane joins me. After all of the plesantaries, he says,
"So how's the wedding plans coming along?".
"Good but I haven't really thought about it recently. You know, with the baby and all".
"I get it. I thought I'd mention it because winter is coming, so you might want to do it while the weathers still good. Anyway, thanks for your time, give Clarke my regards." With that he goes back to his guard post. I continue my walk, but think heavily on what Kane said. I definitely don't want to get married in the cramped ark. Winter was only 4 months away and I didn't want to wait a year to marry Clarke, so time was running out. Before going back to Lottie and Clakre, I head to the bar for some moonshine. I needed to clear my head. The chair I sit in faces the ark and I marvel in its structure. I'm surprised that the giant ring is still standing. In that moment I have an incredible idea. Running through the maze of corridors, I find Wick in his lab.
"Hello stranger", Wyck says from behind a cabinet.
"Wick I need a favour..."

Hello Wattpad!! Sorry its short but its just a gap filler really. 300 reads!! Thank you so much to all those who've read this story. Love you, chummies, Happy reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 6.8K 44
This is Bellarke fanfiction based on the characters and Universe created by Kass Morgan and the CW. This starts after the truce with the grounders i...
79.5K 1.4K 23
A Bellarke story that is taken place five years after they made peace with the grounders. Clarke has been missing for the past five years. But what h...
25.8K 433 35
After the world was destroyed by 'Praimfaya', Madi and Clarke were the only survivors left due to their blood. WIth their friends trapped under the g...
8.8K 187 32
*Bellarke* when a dropship full of 100 teenage criminals lands on earth what will happen when the two leaders band together to stop his routine of be...