Coffee? / Sandro Marcos

By chanandlerboong

Maggie meets the famous "Sandro" and she's in it for the time of her life. She discovers new things and how o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 10

840 30 4
By chanandlerboong

Maggie

"Come in!" I said as I guide Sandro into our home. He looks around and notices some maids. "Iha, akin na dala mo" Manang Julie said "Ako na po, manang. Paki-handa nalang po ng manok, karne at gulay para po kela papa. Ako na po magluluto" Manang laughed "Ang galing na ng tagalog mo Maggie ha! So proud of you Iha" she told me and I smiled. "Manang, si Sandro nga po pala" Manang looked shocked and looked at Sandro. "Nako! Sandro, tatay mo si Bongbong? ay nako. Ang gwapo mo talaga iho!" Sandro smiled and gave her a hug. Hay Sandro, why are you soooo cute? 

"Salamat po, kabigan po ako ni Maggie" Manang laughed again "Para kang si Maggie, Sandro. Nako, maiwan ko na kayo, dadalhan nalang kita ng maiinom Sandro" We both nodded and Manang went to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about that" he smiled "It's okay, I don't mind hun" he said. "Akyat lang ako, dadalin ko lang ito sa kwarto" 

"Should I help you?" he asked. He was carrying some of the bags as well. I shooked my head and grabbed the bags from him. "It's okay, kaya ko naman. Wait lang ha!" Dinala ko na yung mga paper bags sa kwarto  and bumaba na din at nakita si Sandro naka upo sa sofa nagaantay. "Okay ka lang dan?" I asked while walking down the stairs. "Yup, so ano matutulong ko?"

Napangiti ako at inaya siya papuntang kusina. "Hello po, goodevening!" I said as I saw some of our maids on the kitchen. They said goodevening as well. "Manang Grace and Ate Angel, Si Sandro po" They all had the same reaction like Manang Julie. They all shook his hand ans asked him questions. "Hay nako ate's stop harassing Sandro" They laughed and left us to cook in the kitchen. 

"Sandro? can you take over in putting the pork into the stove?" 

"Of course hun" he took the spoon and I went out to look for the kasambahays. "Manang Julie" she turned around and asked if I needed anything. " Baka pwede po sana pakisabi na wag po ikalat na kasama ko po si Sandro or pumunta po dito sa bahay. Ayaw ko lang po mag karon ng misunderstanding or rumor po" She nodded and told me that she understands and will tell the others not to tell. 

I thanked her and went back to Sandro. "Ooohh a guy cooking in my kitchen" he smiled as I looked at how he was doing. "tikman mo nga" He lift up the spoon and let me blow the hot soup. "That's so good Sandro!" he smiled and put his arm on my waist. HALAAA KILIG!!

I gave him a look while he was stirring the pot and his hand was still on my waist. "Since the chicken is cooked pati yung vedgies, I'll set up the table" He nodded and I went outside. I took a deep breath from all the tension. What is happening? why the fuck is it so hot? I took of my cardigan and put it on a chair. I set up our dining table in the backyard taking out the plates. I looked at the clock and saw it was 9 pm. My dad and brothers should be picking up mom this time. 

"Maggie?" I turned around saw Sandro. My god, he looks so handsome! and hot hehe. "Hey, I'm all done setting up" he went beside me and put his arm again on my waist. "This is nice" he scans the backyard that was filled with grass and a pool at the side. "You know, it wasn't like this when I was young" he looked at me and waited for me to finish. "When I was young, the house was simple. We didn't have a pool" I smiled remembering my childhood. 

"It didn't have these glass sliding doors nor the 4th floor. It was a simple house that dad's parents gave him. When dad's inherited business starts to take off, he decided to fix the house and look at it now. It's amazing" Sandro looked at me and rubbed his arm that was still wrapped around my waist. "It's beautiful, Mags" I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Okay ka lang?" he asked. I nodded my head and looked at him. He was staring at me too. Is he gonna kiss me? "You're really beautiful" he stroked my hair behind my ear and I couldn't help but smile because of how sweet and adorable he was. 

"Ma'am, pauwi na daw po mama at papa mo. Ihahanda ko na po yung food?" Naglayo kami onti ni Sandro, realizing that we were too focused on our own little world. "Opo, pasuyo nalang po" she nodded and I took a deep breathe. "So are you ready to meet my family?" 

"aaaahhh kabado ako, uwi na ako" I laughed. "ang cute mo" sabi ko sakanya "ano ka pa?" 

"alam mo ba" 

"hindi pa" sagot naman niya

"luh, pilosopo. Di mo talaga alam?" I started running after him so naghahabulan talaga kami. I tried reaching for him kaso mas mabilis talaga siya. "Sandro for fucks safe slow down!" 

He stopped in his tracks and caught me. "Easy girl, easy" hinawakan niya ako while I'm still catching my breath. "Fuck you" I said jokingly. Tinawanan niya ako at tinulungan makatayo. 

"Ma'am, ang pamilya mo po" Sandro and I looked at each other and fixed ourselves. "Okay, Sands. You ready?" he nodded and we went to the living room. "Mama! Papa!" I greeted them and hugged both of them. "Hey baby, I bought you some flowers!" Mama said and my eyes lit up. I love flowers! whether if it's picked or in a nice bouquet. I really love flowers and loves putting them on my balcony. "I have it here Mags" Ethan handed me the flowers and I sniffed them smelling the scent. 

"Mom, dad, kuya's, this is Sandro" They all looked shocked but not Papa, of course. "Ferdinand Alexander Marcos III" my dad said. "Papa" I warned dad. "Yes po sir but you can call me Sandro po. It is a pleasure to meet all of you po" he extended his harm and my dad shook his hands. "Sandro, this is papa Jack, mama Eve, kuya Ethan and kuya Jackson" I introduced them and he all shook their hands. What a gentleman.

"Halika na Sandro, kain na tayo. Saan ba tayo Margaret?" my mom asked while she hook her hands-on Sandro's arms. My mom always wants to meet my friend and now I took Sandro home, she really seems to like him. "Actually ma, me and Sandro already had dinner. Sinundo po kasi niya ako since Lindsey had an emergency" 

"What happened with Lindsey?" Kuya Ethan asked, he always had a thing about Lindsey but never has the balls to admit it. "Ate Lydia is giving birth and I think she already has kanina" 

"Good for her. Oh you set up the table! This is so nice, princess" my dad said and kissed my head. "thank you papa" "You know Sandro, Maggie has always been the best at setting up tables. Gusto niya kasi ilabas yung mga mamahalin na plates dati that's why she was always thinking and studying how to set up the table" Sandro smiled and looked at me. I just rolled my eyes and smiled at him. 

They all sat down leaving Sandro and I standing. "This looks delicious, Margaret" papa said as he scoops some of the food. "We'll be joining you for dessert. Sandro and I are going to walk for a bit" They all nodded and I dragged Sandro to the pool. 

"How are you doing?" I asked "I'm okay, still nervous tho but your mom is really sweet" 

We sat down on the grass beside the pool looking at the water. "how come did you finish fine arts? I mean, you're family owns Avelia, right?" I nodded. "Well papa never really encouraged us to study business and I always had the passion for arts. Gabrielle is actually a lawyer. Jackson took business as well as Ethan" 

"That's amazing. It sucks though that your kuya Gab isn't here" I pouted and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Yeah, I miss kuya" 

"I miss my brother too" he said.

"Oh yeah! Vinny, right?" 

"Yeah, he's still in Singapore finishing his master's degree"

I laid down on the grass admiring the sky. It's beautiful. It was decorated with a lot of stars. Sandro laid down as well and started rubbing my hair. 

"If only, life was this easy" he stated. I felt bad because ever since he was born, his life was always documented. 

"It can be and hey if ever life treats you badly, I'm always here. You can always depend on me" He looked at me and smiled. I felt his lips on my forehead and said thank you. "I got you Sandro" 

-

We sat on the grass for about 10 minutes when mama decided to call for us. 

"Dessert na tayo" 

Me and Sandro took a seat and had some ice cream. "Sarap nga pala ng luto Maggie especially the pork stew" Kuya Jackson said.

"Actually kuya, Sandro made it" they all looked at Sando. "Sandro? marunong ka pala mag luto?" My mom asked. "Opo, tinuruan po ako ng mom ko" "Sandro, you're like Maggie!" my dad laughed. He laughed remembering what manang Julie said earlier. "I'm sorry tito" 

"It's okay Sandro, it's just that Maggie was always taught to speak in English because of her school and the books that she likes to read" hay nako, may bago nanaman nalaman tong si Sandro. "Ako rin naman po kaya po pasensya na po sa tagalog ko, medyo okay lang" 

We all talked about our day and my family asked Sandro some questions. We finished the 2 tubs of ice cream and Sandro decided to go home since it was already 10:30 pm. 

"Tito, tita, I have to go na po. Kuya Jackson and Ethan, I hope I get to see you again so we can have some drinks" 

They all said their goodbyes and I guided Sandro to the door. 

"Thank you, Sandro" 

He smiled at me and gave me a hug.

"You're welcome. I had fun"

"So, wanna have coffee again soon?" I asked

he giggled. "you really like coffee, huh?"

"Yeah. It relaxes me plus I think coffee makes a good connection or a friendship" 

He nodded his head and seem to think about something for a bit.

"I guess that will be our thing," he said. 

"What?"

"Having coffee since you love it and I love having coffee with you" I smiled and hugged him again. How can I ever let this man go?

"Call me?" I reminded him

"I will when I get into a stop light, darling" 

"Okay. Goodnight Sands" 

"Goodnight Maggie" he kissed my cheek and went inside his car. 

He waved goodbye and drove home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 369 10
(High School AU) Meeting Alex Fierro was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and something Magnus Chase wouldn't trade for the world. Because when they...
31K 918 85
Lorin Emmanuelle Mendoza is a young lady from Mindanao who happens to challenge herself to come out from her comfort zone and explore the big city. S...
Anticipate By cee

Fanfiction

73.8K 3K 64
A handsome debonair and a charming maiden met through a night of pleasure. Will they ever cross lives again? Or will they pass it off as a one night...
3.1K 127 17
When Katherine Rodriguez loses her work, the Marcos family's reliable driver, his father assists her in finding a new position that best suits her. A...