Coffee? / Sandro Marcos

By chanandlerboong

Maggie meets the famous "Sandro" and she's in it for the time of her life. She discovers new things and how o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 7

1K 35 18
By chanandlerboong

Third-person

"Okay, so what's your favorite show Mags?" Sandro took a sip on his drink looking at Maggie waiting for an answer. She thought about it for a while making a humming sound "hmmmm, friends!" Sandro smiled at Maggie when he saw her smile. He knew it really was her favorite show because of how she reacted.

"Oh, I have to go watch that some other time" "you should" Maggie looked outside and let the wind pass by her. It was a cold night indeed and she was feeling a bit cold. She hugged herself thinking it would lessen the cold feeling. "Uhm, can you wait for me for a sec?" "Okay"

Sandro

I left Maggie alone for a bit. I hope she stays safe tho. I ran to my car and got my jacket. I went back upstairs and saw her enjoying the view. She is the view if she only knew. Her brown eyes and black short really suits her. I like how her eyes shine whenever she sees something amazing like earlier when the food came. She jumped up and down a bit and saw her eyes shining. What a cute girl.

"Hey" She called for me and I realized I was staring at her for a moment. Oh god, I hope she didn't notice me staring. "Oh, para sa'yo" I gave her my jacket from the car because I saw her shivering earlier from the cold air. She smiled at me and took the jacket from my hand "It smells good" she smelled it and put it on "Hala, buti nalang, I didn't smell it before I took it" I slapped myself in my head realizing that was stupid. Thank God, it didn't smell bad. "Thank you Sands" "You're welcome Mags" She seemed more comfortable and warm with the jacket. She was wearing a cute dress with tiny flowers. It looks cute on her, I really love it.

"I love your dress" Aahh grabe, I'm so cheezy. She might think I'm too flirty. "I love your outfit too. You look nice" Yay! She said I looked nice. I did change my clothes before I went to see her. I was out in the office the whole day so it might not be a good day showing up to our date all sweaty and ugly. Wait, a date? No, it's just a simple hang-out thing. Is it a date? "is this a date?" I asked her. She looked surprised "what?" "Is this a date?" I repeated.

"Uhm, what do you want ba?" She seemed confused too. I just wanted to know her more because she really looks interesting when I first saw her and yeah she really is beautiful, that's why I followed her! For a bit hehe. It was really hard to keep up with everything normal. I just really that life for me wasn't that hard. "Sandro?"

I looked at her and saw her pouting "Hey, what's wrong hun?" "are we still friends after this?" Why would she think that we won't be? And friends? I thought it was only us hanging out but it pained me to hear those words that we were only gonna be friends. Oh my god, I can't even have a girlfriend without anyone hating or having something to say. "Look at me, we're still going to hang out. I enjoyed our time today! It was really fun getting called Sandro Perez by you" She bursts down in laughter when she remembered that she has to tell the guard I was Sandro Perez. What a naughty girl. "HAHAHAHA SANDRO! I had to cover you up, you know! So people won't get the wrong idea about us" she pouted when she said the last words. She really is special and it's really great how she would try and cover-up for me. Not anyone could do that. "Salamat ha, hindi lahat ginagawa yun para sakin" She smiled at me and held my hand "Walang amunan Sandro" what?

I looked at her and she looked at me too. I tilted my head trying to think about what she said then I burst out in laughter. "Maggie, it's anuman not amunan" She let go of my hand and cover her face in embarrassment when she realized that she said the wrong word. Ang cute! "ANOOOOBAAAA IM SORRY" she whined and laughed at the same time. "I'm always gonna bring that up, I'm sorry" We both laughed remembering what she said. "Hay amunan" she said running a hand through her hair. I saw some strands that weren't in line with her hair so I went ahead and fixed it. I ran my fingers through her hair fixing it but despite it, she would still look lovely even without hair. "There, all inline" I bit my lip stopping myself from smiling like an idiot from the kilig I'm feeling. She gave me a small smile and looked at the view again.

The place at the rooftop was all chill vibes with some jazz music playing. This place is practically a really nice one because it won't be surrounded by paparazzi and any other newscasters waiting for an interview. Everyone treated us like normal and every other known people that have come down here to spend some time partying. I actually experienced the bar downstairs and it was LIT. I was with some of my friends back then and I actually forgot about this place before Simon even mentioned it.

"HI! Here is your order, one rib-eye steak and chicken carbonara" The kind lady brought us our dinner, and Maggie's face lit up again. We both said thank you and started eating. "This is amazing" I took a bite from my steak and realized it was indeed delicious. None of us talked when we were eating. She might be really hungry. "Here!" She offered me her fork with some pasta on it. I ate the pasta from her fork and she waited for me to give her feedback "soooo?"

"It's yummy, Mags" she did a little yay and went back to eating again. I gave her some steak too and she gladly accepted it. This girl is really gonna kill me. We started talking about random things again that she clearly started. "So, ano nga? What is your craziest memory?"

"wala pa nga HAHAHAH, malay mo pag nagtagal ikaw pa kasama ko" "you're such a flirt!"

"hay nako, Sandro. I don't even know why I'm with you" she confessed, "because you asked me if I was available tonight!" I laughed. "Oh c'mon tell me the real reason why you asked me to have some coffee. Knowing you Sandro, you're famous. You came from a political family and here you are now, striving to be a leader. No famous person would ask a normal girl to have some coffee" She was right. No one in their right mind would ask a random girl for a coffee if they knew it would raise rumors and hate if the country knew I was with a girl, I just knew. "So, tell me" I looked at her "why did you ask me out?"

I couldn't get the courage to tell her the truth because it might scare her away or think I was crazy. "Okay, calm down beautiful. How about this? I'll tell you when it's the right time, deal?" I offered her my hand and she shook it considering it a deal. "wag ka na magalit. Hindi bagay sayo magalit" I offered her some dessert and she shook her head no. Baka wala siya sa mood. Hmmm. I scooped out some ice cream and offered her it. "Eat" she tried so hard to not smile, what a cutie. She ate the ice cream from the spoon and mumbled a thank you while she ate. "What a messy girl" I wiped some of the ice creams that were on the corner of her lip with my thumb and licked it from my thumb.

We talked a bit more and it's funny how I learned a lot from her. Like how she likes Chinese food and loves to watch Marvel movies. She's such a pretty nerd. My pretty nerd for now. "Hey"

"Yes Maggie?" she seems to think about something and I waited for her to tell me. I don't want her to feel like I'm rushing her. "Are we-like, uhm. I don't know maybe?-" She stuttered and tried to find the right words for what she is trying to say "C'mon you can tell me, take a deep breathe" She took a deep breath and opened her eyes "are you going to be busy, after this?

I thought about the work I'm supposed to do the next day and the following weeks so I said yes. "Oh" I gave her a confused look and tried to her mind like yeah that would work. Stupid. "I would still spend some time with you," I said. It might help her with what she's talking about. She might think that I was too busy for her or too busy to hang out anymore. This date was actually a fun one. I had fun talking to someone that was not interested in politics or my family. "Really?" "Of course, you nerd! I had fun today" She smiled and went beside me. She looked at me for a while and wrapped her arms around me. HOOOYY KILIG AKO. I wrapped my arms around her too. I hugged her for a bit smelling her cologne which smelled amazing. "I'm really glad you had fun with me, Sands" she mumbled. "You're fun to be with" She let go of the hug and went back to her place "sorry," she said "don't worry. It was nice" She took a sip from her drink again and pulled out her phone. "Can we take a picture? Y'know for memories?" I smiled like a little boy like YES PLEASE. I went beside her and leaned my head on her shoulder. "Smile!" we both smiled at the camera and took some pictures and a couple of videos. She promised she won't post it and I just agreed. I felt relieved and sad at the moment because even posting pictures of us can be really difficult. I felt embarrassed that I had to let her feel that she was a secret. I hope she knows that she's really special to me but as of the moment, I couldn't let it be viewed by the nation at the moment. I hope someday tho.

"It's getting late, I think I should go home" She stated and fixed her things. I looked at my watch and saw it was almost midnight. "Oh yeah, you're family might murder me" "Nah, you're too cute" "Well, I try my best with you," I told her back. "I'm just going to book a grab car but you can go now, Sandro," she said as she scrolled down her phone. Is she crazy? "What? Why the hell am I letting you take a grab car when I'm the one who took you out?" I slightly raised my voice because I was frustrated that she would even think about that. "I'm sorry" I went beside her sensing her tone "hey, hey I'm sorry for raising my voice" She bowed her head down. Oh no, I made her sad even more. "I just want you to know that I'm gonna take you home, okay? I am never gonna let you go home by yourself when I'm the one who took you out, okay? Do you understand Margaret?" She nodded her head and I gave her a hug. "C'mon, let's get you home, beautiful" She giggled "that's my girl"

-

We entered my car and started to enter the road again, going home. "Sandro?" "yes?" I looked at her for a bit "San ka nga pala nakatira?" "Well, I live at Ilocos then we have a house here in Manila where my family and I live mostly the time" "Sandro! That's a bit of a long drive from where I live" She panicked. I smiled at her cuteness realizing how she cared for me "Hey, it's alright. It's mostly just a 30-minute drive" "But Sandro-" "Okay, how about this, you can call me while I'm driving so you'll know where I'm at?" She seems to think about it for a while and smiled at me "it's a deal then" "I promise I'll behave so you can focus on the road" "good girl"

-

I took her home and started driving home. I called her when I was stopped by the red light and she soon picked it up "hi! Where are you?"

"I'm just about to pass a stoplight so behave" "uhuh, drive safe!" I smiled and listened to the radio at a low volume so I could still hear Margaret while she was at home. It's cute to hear her talk to her family and brothers about her plans for the next day. "I got you some flowers, Mags" I think one of her brothers told her "Flowers! Thank you kuya Jackson! Look papa! Kuya got me flowers!"

Hmm, she likes flowers. Maybe I'll get her flowers next time we go out. As time passed, we talked for a bit as she was getting ready for bed.

"I'm home Maggie, can I call you again later?" I said as I parked my car "Of course! Take your time Sandro" I said goodbye and went inside. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 2.7K 71
A fan fiction. The story Of Franze Jillianne Cortez Reyes (a simple, smart, kind and a loving girl who left her Family in Philippines to study in Lon...
66K 2.6K 126
What if you met the man of your dreams? Will you do everything to make yourself worthy of him? *A Sandro Marcos FanFiction
181K 2.9K 42
β™‘ "π‘Ύπ’Šπ’π’ π’šπ’π’– π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’ 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 π’Žπ’† π’˜π’‰π’†π’ 𝑰 π’ˆπ’π’• π’π’π’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’Žπ’š π’‚π’„π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍" β™‘ {gotta love quoting the amazing...
33.6K 950 46
she's a cardiothoracic surgeon while he's from a rich politician family. What will happen if their worlds collided? is he way out of her league or is...