Love in the darkness | A.Ligh...

By alexandra_ab7

A long time after Clary's arrival, it seems that the things aren't going in the Lightwoods favour. Besides th... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
101
102
103
Author's note
Bonus chapter 1: Happy birthday
Bonus chapter 2: Mundanes are the worst

100

1.8K 33 22
By alexandra_ab7

It's been days since Anna went to Edom so the world could be safe once again. În the meantime Alec and Magnus were searching for ways so they could bring Anna back.

With time Magnus started to loose hope, Alec too, but the shadowhunter was so stubborn that he couldn't accept the fact that his chance will have to live in Edom from now on.

When they were searching for spells Simon came running in his office.

"Simon? What is it?" Alec asked.

"Izzy." Simon said and that was enough for Alec to hear. He then run behind Simon towards the infirmary.

"Ok. I want to tell me exactly what happened." Alec demanded.

"I didn't set her in fire. We were just kissing and she-"

"You were kissing my sister?" Alec asked surprised.

"I mean she was kissing me too." Simon said panicking.

"Easy there big brother." Izzy said as she hugged Alec.

"Izzy I've been so worried. Is everything alright?" Alec asked as he looked ar his sister.

"Just some temporary side effects. But everything is alright." Izzy said and Alec sighed in relief.

"Thank the Angel." Simon said and wanted to hit Izzy but she stopped. "What? What is it?" Simon asked confused.

"I uhhh I" Izzy said but got cut off.

"Izzy? You alright?" Jace asked as he and Clary entered.

Izzy hugged each of them and told them she is alright. "Great. Hugs for everyone except for me." Simon said sad.

"Simon I-....The Heavenly Fire exploded. Until it leaves my system I can't touch anyone with demon blood." Izzy explained.

"For how long? Are we talking about days? Weeks?" Simon asked.

"I don't know. But I am gonna be fine, ok? It's manageble." Izzy explained.

"What is going on here?" Jace asked.

"Izzy and Simon were kissing when that happened." Alec explained.

"What?" Jace asked shocked and Clary smirked.

"Please tell me you have a le-ar on Jonathan." Izzy said.

"Yeah. We track down a middle demon which is know for associating with any kind of demons around the world." Jace said.

"It didn't know too much about Jonathan but he has an alternative new." Clary said.

"What new?" Alec asked.

"Lilith, is raising an army to take down Anna." Clary said.

"It seems that even in Edom my sister knows how to make herself respected and well known." Jace said.

"If she kill her, the rift will be again open." Izzy said worried.

"She sacrificed everything to save us. If the is going up against Lilith I have to be there with her." Alec said.

"No. If any of us go to Edom we die instantly." Clary said.

"The atmospher is demonic, but maybe I can go. The Heavenly Fire might protect me." Izzy said.

"No. No. Only someone with demon blood can survive in Edom." Alec said and he turned to Simon. "Simon." Alec said an idea coming in his mind.

"I don't have Cain's mark anymore but I guess if you give me a sword then maybe-" Simon said but got cut off.

"No no. I want you to turn me into a vampire so I can go." Alec said.

"What? Alec you're out if your mind?" Jace asked shocked.

"What else am I suppose to do? Please, just let me try this." Alec said.

"Absolutely not." Izzy said.

"Izzy is right. I am a terrible sire." Simon said.

"We will find another way." Clary said.

"What other way?!" Alec yelled angry. "Tell me! Tell me something! Amu of you." Alec demanded but they all stood silent. "That's what I thought." Alec said and walked away. Jace then walked after Alec.

"Alec." Jace said.

"If you came here to change my mind then you are wasting your time." Alec said.

"I still don't think what you are doing is the right thing." Jace said.

"Bella is in danger Jace. Besides she is fighting her darkside she is also fighting one of the oldest and most powerful demon alone. I can't loose her." Alec said.

"I understand what you are feeling." Jace said.

"No you don't. Ok?" Alec said frustrated. "When you went missing, and no one was able to find you, I felt like I was drowning. Bella was the only one that kept my head above water and made sure I was alright, even when I pushed her away. She sacrificed so much for me and protected me too many times that I lost count. And even now when she is in danger I can't protect her. What kind of future husband I am?" Alec asked angry.

Jace just came closer to his brother and put his hand on his shoulder. "The kind that loves his future wife dearly. But you can't jump at every occasion you get. Sometimes you have to stay and analyze your choices, and then choose the best one and the safe one. That's something Anna told me when she was training me." Jace said and Alec nodded.

"I will see." Alec said and walked to his room.

"Alec." Jace called and Alec looked at the blonde. "We will save her. We all." Jace said and Alec nodded and walked to his room.

After hours in which Izzy disappeared and Lorenzo was brought back to normal, the crew decided to link each other so they can enter in Edom. Magnus and Alec were linked and after everybody split up, Alec was left with Lorenzo and Magnus to teach him how to control his magic.

While they were walking to Hexa's palace the sky started to get black.

"What's happening?" Alec asked.

"It can't be." Magnus said.

"Magnus what is happening?" Alec asked.

"Anna might be in trouble." Magnus said and the three started to run. They got in the palace and a black fog was covering the floor.

"Bella? You here?" Alec yelled as he stepped to the throne that was in the middle of the room. Soon the for started to move to the throne and a strong wind was felt. The fog started to spin like a tornado and soon on the throne was standing a female. Her eyes full black, black veins were under her eyes, on her neck and on her arms. She was wearing a royal black gown and a huge black crown on her head. Her hair was pure black, exception was a little strand who was blonde.

"Anna." Magnus said his eyes wide.

The girl smirked and stood up. "I prefer the name Hexa, queen of Edom." Hexa said smirking.

"Give Bella back!" Alec said angry.

"You fool Nephilim, haven't figure it out already? Your sweet Bella, is gone." Hexa said smiling wide and Alec's eyes widened.

"No. That's not-that can't be possible." Alec said looking at Hexa who stepped down to him.

"Oh, but it is. This is the cruel reality. Angels and demon can't love each other, and everyone needs to learn that." Hexa said and Alec looked her angry, a strong tornado starting between them.

"I came here for Bella, and I am not leaving without her." Alec said angry.

Hexa just waved her  hand and the tornado stopped. Alec looked at get shocked and she stepped closer to him. "How dare you come into my house and try to challenge me? Don't you have any respect for a queen?" Hexa asked her head cald high.

Soon the others came in and Hexa smirked. "Alec? Where is Anna?" Jace asked.

"You are looking at her, or at least at her body." Hexa said smirking.

"And I think you are Hexa." Clary said.

"In person. I just express my sincere regrets but your friend, Annabella is gone." Hexa said and Jace looked at get in shock.

"I think you have a dead wish to even say that." Jace said and got his sword out and stepped closer to the demon. Hexa held her hand out for them and all of them stood frozen.

"I won't have any of my children against me. Warlocks, come and follow your queen to greatness." Hexa said and Magnus and Lorenzo groaned. În the end their eyes were pure black and they stood by each side of Hexa.

"What are you doing to them?" Izzy asked confused.

"My children are just following their mother. I am their creator. My blood is running through their veins, so is my magic." Hexa said stepping closer to Izzy. "And I am not going to stop here. Once every warlock will follow me and I will take Hell from Lucifer I will rule the world. I will make the Angels trembled in front if me and fear of what they created." Hexa said smirking.

"You won't get away with this." Izzy said.

"Oh, but I already did." Hexa said and war ready to leave but Izzy grabbed her  right atm with her right one. Soon a blue fire surrounded the two and Hexa and Izzy looked shocked at each other.

"What is happening?" Izzy asked shocked not letting Hexa go.

"This fire...Alec is this?" Jace asked.

"The parabati circle. Izzy, you have to say the parabatai oath." Alec said.

"No!" Hexa said. "I am not gonna be defeated by some parabati oath." Hexa said trying to kill her arm but Izzy hold her tight.

"Entreet me not to leave thee. Or to return from following after thee." Izzy said and Hexa groaned. "For whiter thou goest, I will go." Izzy said and their  runes started to shine. "Thy God will be my God. When thou diest, I will die." Izzy continued and then a parabatai rune started to shine through their clothes on their abdomens. "And there I will be burried. The Angel do so to me." Izzy said and Hexa yelled in pain and their hands were light in fire.

The circle faded and Hexa fell to the ground. Everyone gathered around the two and looked at them.

"Izzy you alright?" Alec asked worried.

Izzy then lift her shirt up and saw the parabati rune. "I am fine. And I think Anna will be too." Izzy said smiling as she looked at the body who was lying in Magnus's arms. The veins started to disappear, but her hair stayed pure black with the blonde strand.

"Anna? Anna wake up." Jace said as he shook her. The one raven girl coughed and opened her Crystal blue eyes.

"Not so loud. And please crush your teeth for out safety." Anna groaned and Jace sighed and hugged her tight.

"Never scare us again." Jace said and Anna smiled.

The then looked at her hair and looked at all of them. "Alright, who thought was a good idea pranking me by tying my hair black better be prepared to die." Anna said angry.

"Actually, Hexa did this. It's her mark on you. But how are you feeling?" Alec asked.

"I feel....great. I don't feel anu darkness or anything bad." Anna said smiling.

"What are you saying Anna?" Magnus asked.

"I think.....I think she is gone. Hexa is gone." Anna said smiling wide. "But how is that possible?" Anna asked confused.

"The Heavenly Fire might have cured you." Izzy said smiling and Anna smiled wide.

"Izzy. I don't know how to repay you." Anna said as she smiled.

"You already became my parabati, and soon you will marry Alec. I think you have already done enough." Izzy said smiling and Anna smiled and hugged Alec tight.

"You are fine." Alec said smiling.

"Yeah. We all are." Anna said smiling too. Suddenly they heard something. They looked up and they saw Lilith in her demonic form.

"Magnus, Lorenzo, help me take her down." Anna said as the three threw a huge fireball at the demon. It didn't affect her and Anna frowned.

"Maybe I can try." Izzy said and threw some Heavenly Fire at her. The shot made Lilith dizzy but the still continued to fly towards them.

"Izzy. Take my hand." Anna said and the two hold hands. Izzy and Anna made a huge fireball with demonic and heavenly fire and threw it at Lilith. The demon dying instantly.

"You did it." Clary said smiling wide. Soon the girls groaned in pain and fell to the ground. Their bodies were set on fire.

"What do we do now?" Lorenzo asked.

"Maybe I can link them to us." Clary suggested.

"We all have demon blood. We can die." Meliorn said.

"We also have Nephilim blood. We have to try." Alec said and Clary looked everyone together. They formed a circle and all of them were set on fire. In the end they shot the all Fire in the Edom atmosphere.

All the demons started to fall and the ground started to shake.

"What's going on?" Jace asked.

"Without Lilith and Hexa to rule." Anna said.

"And with the Heavenly Fire in the Edom's atmosphere, Edom is dying." Magnus said.

"We need to leave." Anna said.

"What about the rift?" Jace asked.

"If there is no Edom, then there is no rift." Anna said smirking and she made a portal and they got in the Institute.

"We did it!" Clary said smiling wide and she hugged Jace.

"Yeah." Jace said hugging her back. Anna just stood there and looked at the Institute.

"What is it?" Alec asked as he hugged her from behind.

"Just, glad to be back home." Anna said smiling.

"Yeah. It's good to have you back home." Anna said smiling and kissed him. They pulled from the kiss and looked each other in the eyes smiling.

"Well, what are we waiting for? We have a wedding to plan!" Magnus said smiling wide as ballons and flowers and calea started to appear behind him. "Anna as the bride you have to choose the colora, your dress, the came also oh and the flowers." Magnus informed and Anna looked at him amused.

"Oh no she doesn't." Clary said as she stepped in front of Magnus.

"Yeah Magnus. Give it a rest. The just came back from Edom." Izzy said folding her arms and staying next to Clary.

"She is not planning a wedding so fast." Clary said.

Anna sighed and smiled. "Thank you girls." Anna said.

"Not before a Bachelors party!" Izzy said smiling wide and Anna's eyes widened

"Oh no." Anna said.

"That's great. We can organize one for Alec too." Simon said.

"Ok fine fine." Anna said. "Just one condition. No strippers. I am looking at you mister vampire." Anna said and Simon just chuckled.

"Don't worry sis. I will be there to look after the big guy." Jace said smirking.

"That's what I am afraid of." Anna said and Alec chuckled.

"Hey. Don't worry. Go and have fun. We will see each other at the wedding."  Alec said smiling softly.

"You are surprisingly not as clingy as I expected you to be." Anna said confused.

"After the wedding you are all mine. I think I can wait a few more hours." Alec said smiling.

"Au there it is. Fine if you say so. Rea you at the wedding Mr. Lightwood." Anna said smirking.

"See you at the wedding future Mrs. Lightwood." Alec said smirking as he kissed her softly.

"Are you sure you can handle yourself and not jump on each other until the wedding?" Jace asked and Anna groaned.

"Jace I swear to Angel Raziel I am gonna have your hair off when you will fall asleep for this one." Anna threatened.

"You wouldn't dare." Jace said.

"Try me. We will see who will wake up without hair the next day." Anna said smirking and Jace put his hands in his hair.

"Well guys. We better leave. We have to go shopping." Izzy said and dragged Anna after her as all three of them run out the Institute.

As they were walking around a park, Anna saw two girls playing. One of them was blonde with blue eyes and the other was pure black hair and brown eyes. They were playing with a ball until it got at Anna 's feet.

"I am sorry Miss." The blonde girl apologized as they got closer to Anna.

"That's no biggy. Here." Anna said smiling as she gave them the ball.

"Thank you miss." The raven girl said smiling.

"No problem. Also, what are your names?" Anna asked smiling.

"Oh, my name is Hecate, and this is my little sister, Lilith." The blonde girl said and Anna's eyes widened.

"You ok miss?" Lilith asked confused.

"Yeah. I am. I am Anna by the way." Anna introduced herself smiling.

"You have a nice name." Hecate said smiling.

"And a beautiful smile." Lilith said smiling.

"Thank you girls. Now excuse me, but my friends are waiting for me." Anna said smiling.

"Ok. Nice meeting you Anna." Hecate said smiling

"Yeah. You too." Anna said smiling as the girls run away laughing and playing. "It seems like even monsters like Lilith gets a second chance at a happier life." Anna said smiling and continued to walk with Izzy and Clary.

"Can't believe now you have black hair." Clary said smiling.

"Yeah, me neither." Anna said giggling.

"Hey, at least how you look more like a Lightwood." Izzy said and Anna rolled her eyes and giggled.

"Guess so. Now let's go. We have to try some dresses." Anna said smiling as she pulled the girls after her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.2K 2.4K 47
Magnus Bane, The High Warlock of Brooklyn, wasn't just an ordinary Warlock, he was one of the rarest and strongest Warlock Universe has ever witness...
2.7M 73.4K 187
The greatest Shadowhunter of his generation is what they say about the legendary Jace Wayland. But, what you don't know, is that they also say the sa...
139K 2.6K 29
"Nephilims" That's what they're called, beings that protect the mundane world from demons, beings that are half-angel and half-human. They only have...
923K 15K 75
[π‘©π’π’π’Œ 1 - π‘©π’π’‚π’„π’Œπ’”π’•π’π’“π’Ž π‘³π’†π’ˆπ’‚π’„π’š] ❝Don't know where it goes But it's home to me, and I walk alone❞ ━━Green Day, Boulevard Of Broken Dr...