Her Lover: Frankenstein (Nobl...

By writewriteandwrite

The youngest daughter of the Previous Lord and the First Noblesse is considered to be the most powerful being... More

Prologue
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Memoirs
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 43.5
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Epilogue
(Recycled) Author's Note
Fallen
Unexpectedly found

Chapter 65

311 24 8
By writewriteandwrite

"That guy is Frankenstein? He's still alive?" The man beside the First Elder, the Third Elder, asked.

Frankenstein already told Reina the story of how the humans betray him. After seeing how powerful Frankenstein is, they did everything to gain the power he discovered through his many experiments but none came close to his level. And when they realized that they can't match his intelligence, they tried to use him by getting close to him and sending spies in his laboratory. However, even after gathering so much data and information, human's greed got the better of them, they weren't satisfied with just the data, they still see Frankenstein as a threat to their goals since he wants to protect the humans from the non-humans species. But due to the humans asking the non-humans for help to fight their battle, Frankenstein deemed his help as needless. He retracted from their grasp and hide away from them. As a threat, the humans asked the non-humans, nobles, for help to end Frankenstein. In the end, it was Frankenstein who was betrayed by humanity.

"The betrayer of humans... I knew that people called me that but hearing it from your mouth, the First Elder of the Union, is quite unpleasant." Frankenstein's face got serious. It seems like even the leader of the organization doesn't know the truth of why Frankenstein isn't in that organization. 

"How are you still alive? No matter how much power you obtained, you shouldn't be able to live for this long..." The First Elder looks at Frankenstein with so much confusion on his face.

Reina nodded, of course, it's almost impossible for a human to live such a long life and yet Frankenstein managed to live for a millennium and a half. He's even older than her by a lot of years.

"I see." The First Elder nods to himself while looking at Reina.

"So after betraying us, you made a deal with the nobles and obtained their almost eternal life. You betrayed the humans and sided with the nobles?" He smirks, every word sounded as if it's an insult.

"Think whatever you like, That's what you guys have always done anyway. Manipulating everything to suit yourselves." Frankenstein is so used to the humans always twisting his words and using them against him, that's how he learned how to use their words against them too.

"Don't say such nonsense! Are you saying that we made up the fact that you betrayed us, humans?! We could have had so much more only if you hadn't betrayed us. The Union's research fell apart because you stole so much research data along with the Dark Spear from the Union. If it weren't for that, the Union's research would have progressed quickly and we would have ruled the world long ago..."

Reina bit her lower lip, trying to stop herself from intervening. But it is her fiance who is being framed in front of everyone.

"I'm done with this." Reina exclaims before standing beside Frankenstein.

"Can't you hear yourself?" She asked.

"Reina--"

"No, I'm so full of this bullshit." She shrugs off Frankenstein.

"Based on your logic, you're admitting to yourselves that if it weren't for him, the Union wouldn't have obtained the power that they have now."

"What?" The First Elder looks at Reina as if she's crazy.

"A lot of the Union's research data was based on Frankenstein's work, how would you say he stole your data when it's his in the first place?! Another thing, he didn't even have anything with him when he went into hiding! He destroyed everything he has!" Reina's eyes glow as her aura kept on growing every passing second.

Frankenstein smirks, amused at how his fiancee is fighting for him. She's even angrier than him, the very victim of the defamation.

"And the Dark Spear? After stealing his research, human leaders handed him that damned weapon because no one can tame it but when he managed to tame the weapon you wanted it again?! He's generous enough to give it back to you because of his fear that you would sacrifice tons of human lives again just to create another one. You call him the betrayer of humans? You people of the Union are the ones who are betraying the humans!"

"That's enough." Frankenstein chuckles before kissing her who is still fuming in anger.

"Don't try to cover up his mistakes with lies."

"Lies?!" Reina's anger grew again while Frankenstein's smile was slowly going away.

The Clan Leaders look at the couple with so much caution. There would be nothing left with the humans, hell, even the werewolves, and the Clan Leaders would be caught in the fight. There's a possibility that the island would be wiped out of the globe.

"So you're saying that the Union distorted the truth?"

Reina sighs while Frankenstein tries to calm her down.

"Sure. Maybe you're right. Since the Union created all of the records about him... there's a good chance that they made themselves look good in the records... But that's how the world works. In the end, it doesn't actually matter whose claim is true. It's already been ages since all that happened. But there's no doubt that the Union wanted him gone. That hasn't changed even now, centuries later..."

Frankenstein smirks at him opposite to Reina's glare...

"You're better than those idiots who used to just hide things and twist their words around." He nods, making his fiancee frown but he just lightly squeeze her against him.

"I'll take that as a compliment. Anyway, I've been watching you for a while now... and it looks like you haven't completely solved the problem of that weapon. I'm a bit disappointed that you still have that with you... It was the ultimate weapon that humans made based on the soul weapon of the nobles. At that time, it was a tremendous weapon that advanced the technical power of the Union by several centuries, but we couldn't show the world because of that fatal flaw. When you disappeared, the data about the Dark Spear was also lost, so for a long time, the Union focused all of its power on making a new one... And it was so much worth it."

Reina's frown just got deeper as she senses a tremendous power that is slowly building up. The humming of the source was so powerful that she can pinpoint its exact location. She looks up to the sky, goosebumps crawling her skin.

"But that was the past, not now. Because we, humans, have achieved so much that we don't need to dwell on remnants of the past. For example, like this one."

Reina's wings instantly appear as she flew full speed towards the light, within nanoseconds, she's instantly in the line of fire of the unknown weapon. Fortunately, she is stable enough to create a barrier to prevent the weapon from hurting anyone. All of the people who are currently watching her, have their mouths open as they witness how powerful she really is... to stop something so powerful on her own just meant that she really is the most powerful being to ever walk on this planet.

'With this power... it can annihilate a small island. How can they create something like this in secret?!' Reina thought.

'That weapon is dangerous.' She lands on the ground gracefully, still looking at the sky, where the weapon is, while everyone looks at her in awe.

"Just who are you?" The First Elder asked, glaring at Reina who just destroyed his plans.

"Frankenstein..." Frankenstein felt her skin tremble under his touch while she's still stuck staring at the sky.

"That is the Armageddon, a human weapon made secretly by the Union. We really couldn't rush to use this one before because as soon as people find out about this, the Second Elder who has now disappeared or the noble elders would come after us."

"So this is why you were so confident about wiping out the werewolves." Frankenstein clenches his hand. With that weapon, it is possible to achieve their goal.

"Well, I don't know how much luck did you used to stop that one attack... let's see if you can do it again." Frankenstein and Lunark rush towards him to stop him but his royal guards blocked them, making them take a few steps back.

"A bloodstone?!" Frankenstein exclaims upon seeing the cursed stone. He thought he would never see that damned stone again.

"Wow, you even knew about this?" The First Elder asked, impressed.

"How could I not?" Frankenstein clenches his jaw. 'That stone is the reason why Reina almost died.'

"You're making me realized just how long you've really been alive. As you could sense, my royal guards have the hidden power of the Union which is capable of producing power similar to that of the Elders. But there was a side effect... their life force ran out very quickly once they completed their physical transformation required for using their maximum power. But fortunately, the Union was able to remove that side effect." The First Elder smirks as he saw the troubled faces of the werewolves and the Clan Leaders. They may be at a disadvantage in terms of number but he is confident that his royal guards can wipe them out.

"Now, face them while I use the Armageddon."

"You're using that thing again?" Juraki exclaims out of desperation.

"I'll use it until none of you can stop it." He grins, silver veins crept on his cheek from under his eyes, signaling of him using the Armageddon.

"All of you will feel how it is for humans who had no power like yours. That sense of desperation where all you can do is bow your head before an overwhelming power in spite of losing everything." The weapon started to hum again.

"Stop this right now!" Lunark angrily shouted before charging again but was blocked by a royal guard. The werewolves desperately fought their way towards the First Elder who is being protected by the shield from the Third Elder.

The Clan Leaders look at Reina for her order but her face is blank. 

"Finish them." She stated and that is enough for the Clan Leaders and Frankenstein to move.

The Clan Leaders immediately help the werewolves while Frankenstein goes for the First Elder but it was in vain as the shield stands proudly around them.

"It looks like you're mistaken about something... you might think that Armageddon's attack would stop if I were to die. It is impossible for you to even touch me but if something were to happen to me, the Armageddon can't be stopped once it's been given an order."

Reina sighs before glaring at the First Elder.

"And you'll have no choice but to accept your fate while watching your kin dies before you." the First Elder continues, annoying Reina further.

'If that is the case, then it seems like the weapon is the problem.' She thought before gathering energy all throughout her body, making a loud rumbling sound as the earth and sky shake because of her aura.

'Reina...'

'I need to do this Frankenstein, I'll be fine.' Frankenstein sighs in defeat.

"Huh?"

'What's this energy?!' The First Elder looks at Reina who has her arms outstretched.

'A werewolf called her a Noblesse... is that another word for a Clan Leader? Or is she the Lord? But the data said that the Lord of the nobles is weak...'

Reina looks at his eyes, shivers ran down his spine as her wings appeared again on her back, making everything shakes as they flutter gracefully.

'Watch.' Her looks almost audibly stated at him.

'No. There's no way that the Lord of the nobles could have such great power.'

Reina's wings grew larger as it flaps yet again.

"Her power is still growing." The Third Elder thought out loud while staring at Reina, bewitched at how magnificent her wings and her powers are.

"And that presence of hers... is she the Lord of the Nobles? Why would the Noble Lord be here?" The First Elder asked.

"No, I heard about her... she's the Noblesse. The very one the Elders were scared of."

Reina looks at the First Elder...

'Watch' she almost audibly stated at him. She outstretches her hand towards the sky.

'What on earth is she trying to do?!'

"HUH?!" He clutches his eye that is connected to Armageddon, the footage from the weapon shuts down.

'Is there a problem in Armageddon's camera?' He looks at Reina before realizing what is happening.

'It can't be... ?! Is this for real?!' He thought as his connection with the weapon is gradually blurring.

"STOP HER!" He screams with so much anger.

"STOP HER IMMEDIATELY!" The royal guards instantly turn their attention towards Reina but they were blocked by the Clan Leaders and Frankenstein.

"Going somewhere...?" Frankenstein asked before attacking Haydn. 

With the regeneration ability along with the bloodstone, the Clan Leaders are having trouble dealing with the royal guards even with their Soul Weapons.

Reina suspended the royal guards with her telekinesis before flicking her other hand towards them. All of them vanished in an instant.

'Just how powerful is she?!' They all thought as her eyes continue to glow bright red.

'This is the being that brought the elders on their knees...'

She narrows her eyes towards the Armageddon and clenches her outstretched hand.

"She destroyed... the Armageddon." The First Elder stated through his gritted teeth.

"WHAT?!"

'How did her power reached that far? I can't believe this even though I just saw it with my own eyes. Even if there weren't any obstacles in the way, his power reached all the way to that satellite in outer space?!' The Third Elder asked himself.

'How could a single creature have such enormous power? Even if she has Frankenstein in her side, she wouldn't have gotten any physical enhancements... that's just how nobles think. But how can she have so much natural power for the simple reason that she is the Noblesse, that's just unfair for us who struggled for so long to gain power... It seems like I'll have to gain the nobles too.'

He looks at his companions who were overwhelmed by Reina's power. Of course, it is not surprising since she just destroyed a weapon that is in outer space and annihilated the majority of the royal guards. Reina's patience ran thin as she saw that Haydn also uses the bloodstone and transformed.

"Reina, leave this to--" Before Frankenstein can finish his sentence Haydn fell on the ground writhing in pain.

"Reina-"

"I'm irritated right now, Frankenstein. Just let me blow off some steam." Frankenstein had no choice but to retract the Dark Spear. 

'Reina is in a good condition... this much wouldn't really affect her.'

"Please don't leave me out of this. I have to get revenge for our people against those bastards." Reina tilts her head, mentally applauding Lunark's confidence to fight alongside her.

'This isn't even considered as a fight if she's involved.' The First Elder thought. 

"But it would be hard for your current state... " Lunark looks at Reina in surprise. 'Is she worried for me?'

"This is my people, Miss Reina, I can't just leave this to you. And even if I lose and die in this fight, it's my duty as a warrior of our people."

"Hmm..." Reina looks at the warrior who seems to be very determined.

"Well, it seems like there's nothing I can do to stop you so I'll just help you." Reina walks towards her before placing a hand on her cheeks.

"Avoid Frankenstein's power at all cost, okay?" Reina whispers in her ears, making her flinch.

"W-what...?!" Lunark felt herself healing almost instantly, her serious wounds and injuries healed and closed within seconds.

"Frankenstein, I'll give this fight to you. Just remember to finish it fast, we have a wedding to attend to." Reina walks towards her Clan Leaders who are standing behind her fiance.

"Of course, my love." He smirks before calling the Dark Spear again.

"That damned bloodstone..." Frankenstein growls as his power grew stronger.

"I'll smash it to bits!" He shouted before attacking Haydn. The royal guard defenses himself with his bare arms. Lunark uses this as an opportunity to attack too.

As the fight progress, Frankenstein's wicked personality is gradually leaking out as he laughs out loud.

"What are you doing? You should keep recovering. When will your arm ever recover at that speed?" He asked, mocking the struggling royal guard. Lunark cannot even see a chance to attack since Frankenstein just kept on attacking blindly.

"Wait right there for just a moment. After I deal with this punk, you're next." Frankenstein smirks at the glaring First Elder.

"Ahh, I should have warned Frankenstein to avoid hurting Lunark." Reina scratches the back of her head as she watches Frankenstein carelessly rampage.

"Dorant... did you really fight that guy?" Juraki asked his acquaintance, who was silent as he saw how insane Frankenstein is.

They all watch how Frankenstein toys the royal guard with a grin on his face. Anyone would think that he is the villain here.

"First Elder, I don't think Haydn will be able to beat that person right now." The Third Elder voiced out his opinion but his leader remained silent.

"Sir, are you just going to stand by and watch? At this rate, Haydn will definitely lose." He continues.

'I know, but if we get involved...' the First Elder thought to himself while staring at Reina.

His attention was averted towards Frankenstein who laughs out loud. He saw Haydn kneeling while his severed arms are slowly healing.

"You're still recovering? But it's slower than before... I'll get rid of you before you start irritating me again." Frankenstein raises the Dark Spear, determined to finish the royal guard.

"Third Elder!" An invisible attack made him stop his movement.

"Facing the Noblesse right here and now may be tough... but I don't think we can avoid it." The First Elder thought as he steps forward. Reina shrugs before stepping forward too while signaling Lunark to stand down. The warrior had no choice but to do so since these people are just out of her league.

"It wouldn't be a fight if my fiancee got involved, are you really that desperate to end your own life?" Frankenstein asked before standing next to Reina.

"It's been so long since we fought side by side." Reina grins at her fiance.

"The last time we fought like this was when we fought your father and the former Clan Leaders." Frankenstein returns her grin with a dark smile of his own.

"Why am I not surprised to see you two at the center of this little commotion?" A familiar voice jokingly said, garnering everyone's attention.

Author's Note:

I'll be updating regularly again! This time I'm really determined to finish this book. Anyways, hope you enjoy the update!

Another thing! So I received a lot of notifications just recently and it really melts my heart to see that someone is enjoying the chapters and it's kinda exciting to see their progress so I decided to update the story after this reader voted on the latest chapter.

*whispers* I would like to ask for some votes and comments. Anyone? No one? *whispers*

Kidding, I'm fine with anything. I'm just glad you're still reading this book. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 452 107
Elysia has lived countless lives, constantly reincarnating into another world. Sometimes she picks the world, other times the goddess gives her a mis...
12K 5.3K 37
Unknown to the average human world, there is a place where every supernatural being that fuels nightmares resides. Shielded completely from prying ey...
83K 2.7K 23
Mei, the maiden of life becomes friends with cadis etrama di raziel, the noblest of all vampires. Don't read if you don't want hints of giant spoile...
5.8K 310 24
A Noblesse fanfic about how the manwha would look like from the point of view of a little girl who was born a noble and then adopted by the fandom's...