Love in the darkness | A.Ligh...

Da alexandra_ab7

A long time after Clary's arrival, it seems that the things aren't going in the Lightwoods favour. Besides th... Altro

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
Author's note
Bonus chapter 1: Happy birthday
Bonus chapter 2: Mundanes are the worst

70

2.2K 50 31
Da alexandra_ab7

Anna, Jace, Clary, Izzy and Alec were on one of the streets of New York City. They were alerted that a demon was there and when they arrived they saw a huge demon flying around. 

"Where is it?" Jace asked as they arrived.

"It should be on top of us?" Alec informed.

"Alec!" Jace yelled and they all looked where Jace was looking. And they saw it, a huge and flying demon.

"I never saw a demon like this before." Izzy said while having her sword out.

"Me neither." Ann confessed.

"On your six!" Jace informed and they switched. Alec tried to shoot the demon but he missed.

"Do you see it?" Izzy asked while they looked around them.

"What the hell is he waiting for?" Clary asked frustrated.

"Taking another round and then attacking." Anna explained as she prepared her daggers.

They looked around and saw the demon coming to the.

"Alec?" Izzy said unsure.

"Relax I got this." Alec said aiming the demon.

Anna then made the the tip of the arrow burn in a purple flame and Alec looked at her.

"It's more stronger. Now shoot!" Anna instructed and Alec shoot the demon.

The demon parted in 5 little demons, some getting on walls, others on cars. Alec shoot 2 and Anna got one but two of them escaped. Anna sighed in frustration and looked at them.

"Let's go. We don't have time to waste." Anna instructed as she got her dagger and put it inside one of her pockets. The others followed her.

"Hey, what was the thing with the arrow in flames?" Izzy asked.

"Oh, it's a new spell I learned. It makes the weapons stronger that way and kills faster. I think because I am still practicing it the spell wasn't strong enough to kill the demon entirely." Anna explained and the others nodded.

_________________

After some time, Clary and Jace went to Idris to help protecting the Mortal Mirror. Izzy, Alec and Anna stayed at the Institute trying to solve the demon problem.

"So, they are multiplying. Guess mommy demon and daddy demon got kids really fast." Anna said looking at the map with red points.

"Not the time." Alec said looking at Anna.

"You need to admit it was a little funny." Anna said smirking while making a little sign with her fingers.

Alec rolled his eyes, but a little smile came on his face while he looked back at the map. "What are they waiting for?" Alec asked.

"I don't know, but usually demons don't come in this realm to just visit." Izzy said.

"Why not? Maybe over centuries they finally got some manners." Anna said and Izzy rolled her eyes. "And you told me to shut up when I am telling you that you are a lot like your brother." Anna said gasping.

The siblings looked at her, then at each other and then they chuckled.

"You are welcome." Anna commented smirking.

"We need to find the rift from where the demons are coming from." Izzy informed.

"We will need a warlock for that." Alec said.

"Not any warlock, the strongest one." Anna said. "Good thing is you have a soon-to-be-a-goddess right here. But yeah, I will try to convince Magnus to help us." Anna said smiling.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Alec asked.

"Look, Magnus still thinks the Seelie Queen is on the Downworlders's side, and maybe he doesn't know about the deal she made with Valentine. I can't go in this war and two know that me and Magnus are in different teams so yeah, I am going to talk with my dad about helping me to seal a rift that allows demons that can kill everyone." Anna said and walked away.

"I need to admit, she starts to warm up around you again. Who knows? Maybe is still hope for both of you." Izzy said to Alec and he just looked at her lost in his thoughts.

_________________

Anna, Izzy, Alec and Magnus walked out of a portal and walked on a beach.

"This is where we located the rift." Izzy informed.

"What is that?" Alec asked and pointed to a red liquid on sand.

"Blood. Clearly." Anna said and walked ahead and then she arrived at the rift. "Holy Mother of all the holes on Earth. This hole is huge, no kidding." Anna said looking down.

"Yep, and deep too." Izzy said.

Anna and Magnus got on their positions, Magnus on the opposite side of the hole from Anna.

"Will you two be ok?" Alec asked.

"I am the High Warlock of Brooklyn." Magnus informed.

"And I am Hecate's descendant and an Herondale. I think we can handle ourselves." Anna said while looking at the rift. They started to wave their hands when a demon flew out the hole and hit Izzy.

"Izzy!" Alec and Anna yelled as they looked at the raven girl on the ground.

"I am fine, go and kill it!" Izzy said and Alec nodded. He started to run after the demon and started to shoot but the demon dodged. In the end the demon started to chase Alec and he started to run to Anna and Magnus.

"Bella!" Alec said and Anna looked up from the hole to see the demon after the raven boy. The hole was almost close and Anna continued to wave her hands. "Bella!" Alec yelled.

Anna shut tight her eyes and then she opened the, being silver as she looked at the demon. When the demon was almost at Alec she shoot a fireball making the demon split. Alec looked at Anna and saw the determination in her look. He started to shoot all the demons, but when one tried to jump on him, Izzy killed it.

Soon the rift was sealed and Magnus was on his knees. 

"Magnus!" Anna yelled as she run to him. "Magnus." Anna said while shaking him. Magnus then looked at her and smiled.

"You can't get rid of me so easy." Magnus said and Anna sighed.

"Thanks dad." Anna said and hugged him. Izzy and Alec looked at the two and smiled.

________________

Anna, Alec, Izzy and Magnus were in the monitor room trying to contact the Consult Malachai. Suddenly Anna felt a pain in her heart and then Alec gasped and fell to his knees.

"Jace." Alec said and Anna groaned at the pain in her heart like someone was ripping it out of her chest.

"He's gone. He's dead." Alec said and Anna ignored the pain in her heart and got at Alec. She put her hands on each of his cheeks and made him look at her.

"Alec, it can't be possible, ok? Jace can't be dead." Anna said and Alec looked at her with tears in his eyes.

"He's gone. I can't feel him." Alec said.

"No...." Anna whispered as she was on the ground with her head bowed. "No. No no no no. Jace isn't dead. My brother isn't dead. You hear me!?" Anna said tears rolling down her face as she looked at their shocked faces. She then wiped her tears and got up. She made a portal and was ready to go through it when was stopped.

"Where are you going?" Izzy asked.

"To see if my brother is truly dead. Who wants to join me?" Anna asked looking at them and they nodded and went through it. They ended up in a forest not far from the lake.

"We are too late. He raise the Angel." Magnus said.

"Anna, Magnus you should leave." Alec suggested.

"I am not leaving without my brother. You hear me? Not even the Angel Razil himself will stop me from seeing my brother." Anna said stern and walked to the light.

"I think you already know I am not going anywhere without her." Magnus said to the siblings. 

"Let's go." Izzy said and they followed Anna.

After some time walking the light died and Anna got her daggers out and run to the lake. Soon the four arrived at the lake and found Jace and Clary kissing.

"They are fine." Anna said sighing in relief.

"Actually, they are better than fine." Izzy said smirking.

Jace and Clary got up and walked to them. Anna wasted no time and hugged Jace tight and he hugged her back.

"I was so worried. When I saw Alec's parabatai rune vanishing I thought I lost for the second time." Anna said tears in her eyes.

"Hey, I am fine. I am not leaving my big sister so soon. Besides, I am a big guy, I can handle myself." Jace said smirking.

"You are a big idiot." Anna chuckled and hugged him. "I am glad you are fine." She whispered.

"Me too." Jace whispered in Anna's hair. They pulled away and Anna saw Valentine dead on the grass.

"I see you killed the maniac. I am sure the Clave will give you a medal or something for that." Anna said smiling to them.

"It was our pleasure." Clary said and Anna hugged her surprising Clary.

"I am sorry for all the harsh things I told you and all the sufferings I gave you." Anna apologized.

"It's ok Anna. You went through a lot." Clary said and smiled.

Anna smiled and soon Alec came at Jace. 

"Jace, how are you- My parabatai rune was gone. I felt you dying." Alec said.

"Check again." Jace said and Alec checked his abdomen to see the rune.

"How is that possible?" Alec asked shocked.

"I don't know." Jace said.

"It doesn't matter. My brother is safe and all this nightmare ended. Now all is left is to celebrate. It seems is not just my birthday that we will celebrate after all." Anna said smiling and everybody looked at her shocked.

"Goodness you are right! Tomorrow is your birthday!" Magnus said and hugged Anna tight as she giggled.

"Yes Magnus. I know." Anna said patting his back.

"My Goldie gets 21 tomorrow. I can't believe how fast the times flies." Magnus said wiping a tear.

"Guess tomorrow we will have a big party at the Institute." Izzy said.

"Yeah...about that.... tomorrow I am going to London." Anna said rubbing the back of her neck.

"What?!" Alec asked shocked.

"Not permanent!" Anna said showing her hands in defense. "Just for my birthday and maybe a day too. I mean my friends are there, and I celebrated my last 5 birthdays there." Anna said smiling.

"Well, we will miss you." Jace said.

"Yeah, we kind of get used to you around." Clary said.

Anna giggled. "Who said I will go alone?" Anna asked smirking and everybody looked at her shocked. "You all are going to come with me. I want my family from London to meet my family from New York." Anna said. "Besides, I bet you all wish to visit the Institute everyone looks up to." Anna said smirking.

"We are going to London!" Izzy said smiling wide.

Anna smiled and held her arms in the air for everybody to hug her. All got in a group hug and smiled.

"Now let's go! We have something to celebrate tonight!" Anna said and made a portal.

__________________

After some hours everybody was in a bar cheering and laughing.

"For the Downworld!" Luke shouted and everybody repeated. "For the Shadowhunters!" Luke shouted and everybody repeated. "And....for our unique hybrid and celebrated person here we all have something special for you..." Luke said looking at Anna and everybody made way for her.

Soon from the kitchen came Maia and Simon with a cake and lights.

"Happy birthday for you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Anna! Happy birthday to you!" Everybody sung and Anna looked at the cake in front of her smiling as tears were on her face.

Anna blew out the candles and everybody cheered. "Guys....thank you all. If this is how my birthady is going to be from now on, then I want it to be everyday." Anna said smiling and everybody laughed and smiled.

Soon champagne was shared and Anna was smiling and thanking others for the birthday wishes. Soon she made her way to the bar and found Clary and Jace there.

"Hey there celebrated girl? How are you feeling?" Jace asked a smile on his face.

"Honestly? Exhausted, but happy." Anna said smiling.

"Glad to hear that. It was hard to prepare everything in such a small amount of time." Jace said smirking.

"You shouldn't have, but thank you baby brother. Now, excuse me, but I need to get back at the Institute." Anna informed.

"What? Why?" Clary asked confused.

"I need to inform my best friend that remained in charge of the Institute in London while I was here, that I am coming home tomorrow with 5 people and to prepare your rooms." Anna said smiling. 

"You make it sound like we are royalties." Clary scoffed.

"In the Shadow World, the Herondales are like royalties." Jace explained.

"Why do you think everybody is fearing my grandma and my family so much?" Anna asked smirking.

"The best Shadowhunters?" Clary asked.

Anna giggled. "That, and we kind of rule the Clave. We have the power but it's shared. We like to share our opinion with others members from important families, but we are the ones that take the final decision." Anna explained.

"So, when your grandma will die you or Jace will get the position as an Inquisitor and head of the Clave?" Clary asked.

"I know I will be the Inquisitor Clary, giving the fact I was trained all my life for that spot. In my family, the females are leaders and the men are warriors. I already know how to deal with politic problems and how to rule an Institute. No offense Jace, but you are better as a fighter." Anna said her hands in front of her in sign of surrender.

Jace just chuckled at his sister. "Don't worry sis. After all, I am not good at politic things." Jace said.

"The thing is, as a Herondale, Jace will be able to be part of the Clave when the time will be right." Anna said smiling.

"Wow, big things are showing in your future." Clary said looking at Jace.

"Yeah, seems like it." Jace said smiling.

"Well I gotta go. Sleep tight tonight, and if you see Alec and Izzy tell them to bring their weapons to London too." Anna said smiling.

"What, why?" Clary asked as Anna tried to walk, but stopped and looked at them smirking.

"Expect the unexpected. Good night." Anna said and walked out and made a portal and ended up at the Institute.

Back at the party Alec was looking for Anna, until he found Jace and Clary. 

"Hey guys, have you seen Bella?" Alec asked.

"You just miss her. She went back to the Institute to make a call to London. By the way, she said that tomorrow you and Izzy should bring your weapons with you." Jace said.

"Why?" Alec asked confused.

"Expect the unexpected she said." Jace said while shrugging.

"Fine then. I will go too." Alec said.

"Do I smell a future conversation with my sister about you two?" Jace asked smirking.

"You can say that." Alec shrugged and walked out making his way to the Institute.

"I bet they get back together by tonight." Jace said smirking.

"Me too. They really complete each other." Clary said smiling.

"Yeah, Anna makes Alec not so grumpy." Jace said smiling.

"And makes you happier." Clary said smiling.

"Guess, the fact that I have a sister that wanted for such a long time to meet me and she tries to make me forget all the pain I suffered in the past makes me see the world in brighter colors now." Jace said smiling.

"I am glad." Clary said smiling as she hold Jace's hand.

\

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

1.8K 24 22
After everything that had happened, Freya felt free. She thought everything was back to normal. Jace had proposed to her, she had finally become clos...
1.7K 190 17
Can the children of Clary and Jace Herondale along with Alec and Magnus Lightwood-Bane and Simon and Isabelle Lovelace risk their lives to save it? C...
27.1K 1.2K 15
(n.) finding something good without looking for it Charlie Fairchild was the older brother of Clarissa, something that seemed to have been held over...
923K 15K 75
[π‘©π’π’π’Œ 1 - π‘©π’π’‚π’„π’Œπ’”π’•π’π’“π’Ž π‘³π’†π’ˆπ’‚π’„π’š] ❝Don't know where it goes But it's home to me, and I walk alone❞ ━━Green Day, Boulevard Of Broken Dr...