Love in the darkness | A.Ligh...

By alexandra_ab7

A long time after Clary's arrival, it seems that the things aren't going in the Lightwoods favour. Besides th... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
Author's note
Bonus chapter 1: Happy birthday
Bonus chapter 2: Mundanes are the worst

63

2.6K 60 31
By alexandra_ab7

"Do you really have to go?" Alec asked Anna. She wanted to go and exercise more her powers as Magnus's apartment will be empty because of the meeting from the Institute.

"Alec, everything will be perfect. You worked hard to accomplish this, and besides. Magnus, Raphael and Luke are going to come. They are people that you met before. It won't be hard to talk with them and agree on some terms." Anna assured and smiled.

"I know. I guess I am jut....."

"Stressed?" Anna asked smiling and Alec sighed tiredly. He nodded and Anna put an hand on his cheek. "Babe, you are a leader. You were born for this spot and this job. Ok? I believe in you and I am sure that all you need is some confidence and everybody will be amazed by you." Anna said smiling and Alec leaned in her touch smiling.

"You are really good at this." Alec said with his eyes slosed.

"At what?" Anna asked confused.

"Comforting people. Taking their pain and stress and turning it in power and giving this burst of confidence and believing in themselves." Alec said smiling hugging her. "Thank you for being my safe place." Alec whispered.

"Thank you for being mine too." Anna said and hugged him back. They pulled away and she smiled. "Now I really need to go. If I stay more and watch you in that tuxedo, I don't know how long I can keep my hands for myself." Anna said and walked away.

She then felt Alec grabbing her wrist and pulling her closer to him. He pressed her closer to him by the waist and he leaned down, their nose touching while they were looking at each other in the eyes.

"Who keep you from taking what is yours?" Alec asked smirking and his hands snaked around her waist. They went down to her ass and she felt Alec grabbing it harsh. Anna gasped at the gesture and Alec smashed his lips with hers. They fought for dominance but Alec won and Anna leaned on him, grabbing the colar of his shirt and pulling him closer deepening the kiss.

She then jumped and wrapped her legs around his waist and Alec put her on his bed. He took off his jacket and Anna started to unbotton his shirt throwing it away.

He got over her again, kissing her lips and kissing her courage rune on her neck. She panted and moaned his name and Anna started to felt her body hot.

"Your clothes will be wrinckled" Anna said while panting in pleasure.

"I am here kissing you and all you think about are my clothes?" Alec asked her with his eyebrows.

"Yeah, I think about your clothes....." She said raising a little. Alec got on his bed on his knees. "And mines." Anna said walking her hands around Alec's neck and sitting on his lap. "And I think about having them gone." Anna said and snapped her fingers.

In a second their clothes were on the desk in Alec's room. Both of them standing naked in front of each other.

Alec looked her in the eyes and saw Anna's eyes changing silver. He put a strand of hair behind her ear and rested his hand on her cheek. Anna leaned in his touch and closed her eyes and then opened them and looked at Alec.

Alec licked his lips as he looked at Anna and she bit her lip looking at Alec. "You are so beautiful Bella." Alec said and Anna smiled.

They looked in each other's eyes, not saying anything, just them there, with their chests pressed on one another feeling their hearts beating in sync.

They leaned in and met in the middle. Alec put Anna on bed and  roamed her body up and down feeling every curve her body has.

_______________________

Anna was in Magnus's apartement. She took her book and saw some spells.

She learned how to make fire with her fingers, and how to manipulate the oxygen in the room. She leaned how to control somebody's body by just looking at them. Of course the last thing she experimented on the cats.

She was now resting on the sofa and the way looking through her book when she felt something next to her. She looked to her lap and saw the black cat with hazel eyes the saw days before.

"Well hello there." Anna said smiling and she pet the cat's  head. The cat instantly purring.

"You like it?" Anna asked and the cat just stood on it's back with the paws up showing her belly. Anna rubbed the belly and the smiled. "So you are a boy after all."Anna said smirking.

The cat miewed and Anna smiled. "If I wouldn't know I would have said that Alec has powers and turned into a cat just to check on me." Anna said and rubbed the cat's ears.

"How should I name you?" Anna asked herself and then she looked at his furr. "How about Noir?" Anna asked and the cat snuggled closer to her.

Anna giggled and she found herself petting the cat. She closed her eyes and relaxed when she heard the door. She opened her eyes and saw Magnus.

"Magnus hey. What are you doing here?" Anna asked.

"The meeting is over." Magnus said.

"Already? But it's still early." Anna said confused.

"Yeah....something happened...." Magnus said looking around.

"What happened Magnus?"Anna asked but Magnus didn't answer. "Magnus..." Anna said again and the warlock sighed.

"Luke tried to kill Valentine." Magnus said.

Anna got shocked and stood up. "Is he dead?" Anna asked and Magnus shook his head. "Good. I still want to be the one that brings that man's death. But I can't believe what Luke did. Alec must be in such a vad position." Anna said thinking as she parted the cat.

"I sad you found your friend."Magnus said smiling.

"This cat?" Anna asked.

"She mewed after you so much. I didn't know what to do with her. She wanted to see you." Magnus explained.

"Ummm Magnus?" Anna said and Magnus hummed. "It's an he." Anna said smilinga and Magnus groaned.

"Well sorry then mister." Magnus said to the cat that leaned her head to the side while looking at the warlock.

"Well....good to talk, but I need to go and comfort my boyfriend." Anna said.

She got up and made her way to the door but she soon turned and saw the cat following her.

"He won't stop coming after you." Magnus said.

Anna sighed and picked him up. "I wish I could take you with me, but at the Institute we can't bring animals." Anna said to the cat joking that he would understand and the took him to the bedroom she stayed when she slept at Magnus.

She placed the cat down and took a blanket and folded it. She put it next to the bed and looked at it. She waved her hand and the blanket turned into a calm pillow for cats.

"That's better. This will be your vad until I come back. Do you like it?" Anna asked the cat.

The cat got in it and put his head on how paws and started to scretch.

"I will take that as an yes." Anna said and wanted to leave when she turned. "I almost forgot."Anna said and bended down to the cat. She snapped her fingers and a light pink colar appeared around Noir's neck. On it, it was a medallion where was wrote "Noir Herondale" and on the other side was wrote "Anabella's Herondale cat.".

"Well Noir, welcome to the family." Anna said and walked out heading to the Institute.

_________________

Anna was walking through the Institute looking after her boyfriend. While walking she saw Alec and Luke walking out of a room.

"By the Angel, guys." Anna said and hugged her boyfriend. "When Magnus came and told me what happened I was so worried." Anna said her hands resting on Alec's chest while his hands were on her waist.

"We are fine. I talked with Luke already. He is free to go." Alec informed and Anna looked at the werewolf.

"What you did tonight was foolish." Anna said glaring at Luke who looked at the ground. "But I can't say I don't understand why you did it." Anna said and Luke looked at her shocked. "Everybody wants Valentine to suffer for everything has done. And being his former parabatai, I guess it hurts you more than anyone." Anna said smiling.

"Thank you for understanding." Luke said and shook Anna's hand. He then looked at Alec and patted his back. "Take good care of this one. You don't find someone like her everywhere." Luke said smiling and winked at Alec as he smiled.

"Well that went well." Anna said looking as Luke left. She then turned to Alec and put her hands around his neck. "How are you feeling?" Anna asked.

"Honestly, tired and stressed." Alec said and Anna nodded for him to continue. "If I don't report this to the Clave, I can be deruned, and if I do, then I will be no ally in front of the Downworlders." Alec sighed.

"Hey....It's ok. This is the kind of hard decisions an Head needs to make. The thing is to never doubt yourself, but you need to also listen to the others's opinion." Anna said smiling.

Alec smiled and rested his forehead on hers. "What would I do without you?" Alec whispered.

"Let's not think about that. Right now, I am here, in your arms and you are in mine." Anna said.

Alec kissed her forehead and hugged her tight. They then pulled away and Alec hold her hand and walked together to his room.

"I will come back. I need to change in something more comfortable." Anna said and Alec nodded.

As Anna was walking to her room she saw Jace walking fast to his room, his face showing worry and guilt. Anna got confused but she entered in her room. She changed in a pair of purple shorts and a light blue t-shirt. Her hair was falling on her shoulder.

She got out and then she saw Izzy walking and saw some tears in her eyes. She got confused and walked to the room she enetered. She soon  found out it was Clary's and the opened it. In there, Clary and Izzy where hugging each other while crying.

"Hey girls." Anna said as she got closer to them. They turned their heads in her direction and Anna smiled. "What happened?" Anna asked.

"Boy problems." Izzy answered and Clary nodded.

"By the Angel." Anna groaned. Then her face light up and the smiled. "I will come back. Just wait for me." Anna said and walked out.

She went first to Alec's room. She entered and found him still in his suit sleeping tiredly on his bed. Anna sighed at the right in front of her.

She snapped her fingers and soon Alec's suit was replaced by a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Anna waved her hands and Alec's body started to float and soon he was under covers and tugled in.

Anna got closer to him and kissed his forehead. "Sleep well my love. You deserve it." Anna whispered and made her way out.

She went in her room and took her guitar. She exit it and went straight to Clary's bedroom. She saw them still there, hugging each other, crying.

"Ok girls. I am back." Anna said walking in. She closed the door and got in front of them. She put her guitar down and snapped her fingers. Clary's and Izzy's clothes changing in pijamas. "Ok. Now, explain what happened?" Anna said as she sit in front of them.

"You know that me and Jace were sent to the Seelie guard." Clary said and Anna nodded. "Well we took Simon with us. She knew that he is a Daylighter and the played a game with us." Clary said.

"Ok.....I heard about Seelies' games. Two words: not fun." Anna said and saw a fost of smile on the girls faces.

"Some doors were around Simon's and Jace's necks and to set them free I needed to kiss the one I desire the most." Clary explained.

"And? Which kiss was the one?" Anna asked.

"First, I kissed Simon, but the roots never left. And when I kissed Jace the roots left them alone." Clary explained. "Now Simon is mad at me and doesn't want to talk." Clary said and tears started to gather in her eyes.

"Clary..." Anna said and took her hand. "It's ok to be confused. It's normal to like two guys, but the thing is you can't fool them forever. One way or another, you will have to face the truth and your feelings and you will have to choose. My advice, try to șorț your feelings out before you loose them both." Anna said and Clary nodded.

Anna then looked at Izzy and smiled. "What about you badass? Who dared to break my boyfriend's sister's heart?" Anna said smirking.

Izzy chuckled and looked at Anna. "It was Raphael. He said that we can't be together because of our problems. Because of my addiction to Yin Fen and his lust for blood." Izzy said and Anna nodded.

"I know Raphael since I was ten. I know that whatever he is doing he has good intentions. If he is staying away from you, then he is doing it to protect you, both of you." Anna said smiling warmly.

"He doesn't need to protect me." Izzy defended.

"Maybe not in your eyes, but in his? You should be honored. Raphael isn't kind to anybody. He maybe knows that you got better with your addiction, because of the medicine Seb gave you, but about his addiction? Well, vampires are dealing with it their whole lifes. It's the way they feed and the way they survive. Raphael is staying away from you, because he might think if he would try to drink your blood, he might never gonna stop. And trust me, Raphael wouldn't forget himself of something would happen to you." Anna explained and Izzy smiled and nodded.

"How we talked about our problems about boys. How about you? How are you and Alec?" Clary asked.

Anna smiled and bit her lip. "We are good. We are really good. He is stressed and how with everything that happened tonight, Well he went straight to sleep. I covered vin up and came here." Anna said smiling

"And?" Izzy asked smiling.

"And?" Anna repeated confused.

"Oh come on. You need to tell us more! I want details!" Izzy whined.

"You want to tell you how your brother is in bed or something?" Anna asked smirking.

"On second thought I think I heard enough." Izzy said and the girls started to laugh.

"Now....how about making this night a girls night?" Anna suggested.

"Oh My God! Yes!" Clary said smiling widely.

"I am in." Izzy said.

"Good." Anna said and waved her hands. Soon a table fool of food was next to Clary's bed. A big Tv and some films were in front of them and pillows were around the TV.

"Anna, officially, you are my favorite." Izzy declared.

"Glad to know I beat Alec to that." Anna said smirking.

The girls rolled their eyes at the comment and took Anna down and hugged her.

"You know, even though you never vad siblings, you are kind of good ar being a big sister." Clary said smiling.

"Glad you consider me that." Anna said and hugged them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 73.3K 187
The greatest Shadowhunter of his generation is what they say about the legendary Jace Wayland. But, what you don't know, is that they also say the sa...
183K 9.7K 87
[COMPLETED] "Emotions are nothing but a distraction, Clary." He said and I looked at him and knew that his heart and soul was filled with ice-cold no...
2K 38 17
Five years ago, Imogen arranged Jace's marriage to Isabeau Dragonway, after Clary turned down his marriage proposal twice. Jace and Isabeau met and h...
4.1K 74 11
Jace is madly in love with his Clary. Their relationship have been surrounded by so many tragedies. He lost Clary while battling Lilith but founder h...