Abyss (Black Clover)

By FanficMaddness

Will the flame ignite inside of her keep getting bigger or will it extinguish by the calm wind surrounding he... More

'•.,¸¸,.•'¯ 🎀 𝒸💮𝓋𝑒𝓇 🎀 ¯'•.,¸¸,.•'
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53

CHAPTER 35

4.3K 196 34
By FanficMaddness

Mimosa let out an awkward chuckle as she watches her cousin getting beat up by his junior, although it was his fault which he deserves.

"Vermillion..." Yuno mutter, but his word was heard by the girl herself who answer his thought.

"Fuegoleon-san and Leopold-san are my paternal cousins. Their father is my father's older brother. Noelle's mother is my mother's older sister." She calmly explains.

Pulling his face at her words. "There are too many of them."

"Eh?"

"A-ano—" Asta approaches the young lion and lioness. "Thanks for making me your rival." He states, making Kana stop beating Vermillion's boy. "But my real rival is Yuno over there."

"Hahahaha! Don't mind that." Leopold pats Asta's shoulder reassuringly.

'He recovers fast.' Kana sweat drop from behind her senior.

"It's no problem having a few rivals."

"This does not make sense."

Sighing out loud, she approaches Yuno and stands beside him. "Like many of you, two words even make senses."

"You seems close with Leopold-san." Mimosa leans forward, but her head turns over the red-haired girl.

"I guess so." Pointing her thumb over the older boy. "He among the noble snob that I can talk too."

"I-I-I see."

'She's something else.'

Both Claude and Mimosa thoughts.

Suddenly, a chilling sensation filled the room, which wasn't a cold one but rather a menacing feeling.

All eyes fall on the captain of Crimson Lion and Silver Eagle staring at each other threateningly.

"The boy received permission from the Magic Emperor, Julius, to be here. Although he is a peasant, we should give him some recognition." Fuegoleon state.

"I never thought I would hear this from a royal." Noel shoots back. "Vermillion family has become lax. Must be because of that peasant girl you took in." He gives a side glance over at the said girl, who merely glared back at him, then he looks over toward his rival. "I'm ashamed to be your relative."

"What did you said?"

"How does a soaring eagle acknowledge a crawling insect on the ground?"

The room starts shaking, and heavy pressure caused by the strong mana created by the combination of the two captains cause the glasses to starts cracking.

Even the air in the room felt heavy to breathe, and for those who can feel the mana emitted by them sweats over their powerful magic.

"R-remarkable." Asta in awe as he stutters as he can even feel it.

"Can you feel it?" Yuno asks, a bit surprise while Kana silently watching with the sweat of her own.

She won't admit it out loud, but the weird-braided noble wasn't among the person she can get around with. His mana was too strong for someone like her. She can even sense that his magic was as strong as her own captain. As much as she didn't like the silver-haired man, she can't possibly beat his magic if they fight a battle one-on-one.

"Even if I can't sense magic, I can feel this." Asta breathed out. "This is impressive."

Their magic starts taking the forms of an eagle and a lion as they were ready to crash into each other with their user's command.

"Aren't you gonna stop your captain?" Yuno asks out loud.

Kana peek out from her hidden spot, which was behind the dark-haired boy. "I still want to live— So that you know—"

Suddenly a loud explosion catches all of their attention as it causes the whole building to shake.

The door slams open, revealing a guard of the headquarter.

"B-bad news!"

"What?" Fuegoleon glance over the guard as he and Noel dispel their magic.

"T-the Royal Capital— The Royal Capital is under attack!"

After hearing the news and the guard explanations, they all gather in a circle to discuss their next move.

One of the Golden Dawn, Siren Tim, a large, built man with blond hair brushed back and braided. For a noble-born, he wasn't a man with words but rather keep them on his own.

Opening his grimoire, he summons. "Ganseki Sōsei Mahō: Sekai o Kataru Mokei Iwa (Stone Creation Magic: Stone Model of the World)."

A stone model that consists of building around the whole Royal Capital with extraordinary details appears in front of them.

They all can even hear the cried of the people and the attacks occurring.

'A-amazing, ' Kana thought in awe. Unlike the ability to simply detecting mana of other users, to be able to recreate a live version of the desired location with so many details took a lot of practice and for him to used them easily was an impressive show of ability.

"How do we assign the members who are here now?" Fuegoleon is the one who voices out his thought first.

"Firstly, we need to secure the perimeters of the castle," Alecdora adds.

"What are we waiting for!" Asta shout, interrupting their discussion. "People are counting on us to come to their rescue! I'm not wasting any more time!"

With that, he took off; even with the protest from Noelle and Claude, he merely brushes them off and continues his ways out.

"Should we be worry?" Yuno glance over the red-haired girl who remained unbothered.

"That boy has a big heart but a small brain." She states and adds, smiling over him proudly. "He will be fine."

The sounds of Leopold laughing out loud, catches their attention.

"Now this is interesting! Let's see how strong you are!" As soon as those words escape his mouth, Leopold took off after the ash-blonde haired boy. "Wait for me, Asta! You're my rival!"

"There's two of them." Yuno expression turn deadpan, follows by Kana, who nods knowingly.

"Leo is such a child. I should toughen him up some other day." Fuegolen mutters to himself, but it did reach the girl's ears, who silently pray for her idiotic senior. "Taking orders from me might not sit well with you, but listen up now, Magic Knights!" He raises his voice, making a few of those from the other squads' sighs.

Kana could help but straighten herself and focus on her captain's words.

"I'll go after Leo and the Black Bull lad, then head over for the North District," He created a huge lion made of flame in a matter of seconds. "Kana, you will come with me!"

"Yes, sir!" The called girl salute at her captain's command.

"The girl from Black Bull, follow me!" He adds, taking Noelle off guards.

Thinking that she's just being nervous about being around those who aren't her squad, Kana pat her on the back with a reassuring smile. "You will be fine."

"O-o-okay."

"Silver Eagles, cover the Central District where the enemy concentrated!"

"Sure." Nozel lazily state.

"Blue Rose, take the East District. Golden Dawn"

"Though I detest taking orders from a man, so be it," Charlotte speak out.

"Let's go, nee-san!" Sol shouts as she summons her golem.

"Call me, 'Captain'."

"Golden Dawn, split up to cover the West and Northwest Districts!"

Yunho couldn't help but staring at Kana longingly, hoping they being put in the same team. He knows that if she knows that he worried about her safety, the girl will throw a fit, but it didn't stop him from wanting to protect her.

"Failure to protect the capital will be a disgrace upon the Magic Knights! Do not let the enemy escape!"

"Yes!" They all shouted determinedly and took off.

Instead of riding with her captain, Kana creates her own bird-like flame and fly alongside her captain's lion.

"What is that?" Noelle asks as she watches numerous undead armies swarming the capital.

"I have never seen it before. Which Kingdom is it from?" Fuegoleon, who also taken aback, state.

Kana swallow hard as the flashes of flame gulping the people and the buildings cause a flash of the past to appear in front of her.

'Help!'

'Someone, please help! My son need help!'

'Run!'

'The magic—'

"Kana," Fuegoleon's voice snapped her out of her thought.

"Y-yes?"

His expression remains stoic, but he understands what on her mind. "Focus."

"Sorry." She mutters and looks back at the battlefield. Taking a deep breath and exhale loudly, she slaps both of her cheeks as if to wake herself up.

"Let's go, Muku!"

A bright light appears flying out of the bracelet on her wrist and land beside her.

Letting out a loud battle cry, Muku appears majestically with his wings proudly stretch open.

The loud screeching shook North District, making the people covering their ears at the deafening sound.

"I-I-isn't that—" Noelle gape at the sight of the legendary creature. True, she also hears some rumours around her base talking about a member from the Crimson Lion squad manage to get their hand on it. Still, she just thought that it was simply a rumour since most dragons were made of most magic user's spells, and not many have laid their eyes upon the real one.

"Must feel great after being in there for so long, huh?" Kana pat his head, making him snuggle closer to her.

Muku breathes out smokes, creates a large bright blue fireball, and unleashes them toward the undead armies, destroying them into nothing if agreeing with her words.

"That's the spirit! Just be careful not to accidentally attacks the citizens. Only the enemies!"

"Ku~!"

"Save as many people as you two can! I will look for Leo and Black Bull's boy!" Her captain's order.

"Understood!/ Ku~" They nods while unleashing their attacks on the undead enemies.

"Let's go!" The captain of the Crimson Lion looks over the youngest Silva.

"What about Kana?" She asks worriedly, but her eyes widen as the man smile.

"Don't worry. She's a strong person, stubborn but strong. Just like her."

As if something in her mind snaps, she glances over where Kana is unleashing her spells, an image of a certain lioness appears behind the red-haired girl.

Every moment she makes remind them so much like the missing fiery lioness making a smile of nostalgic appear on their lips.

"Mereoleona-san—" 

A/N: I think I haven't update 2/3 weeks, and I'm sorry about it. I was supposed to update last week, and I wished to update 4 chapters at once, but my mind goes blank, and I end up with only 2 chapters. I'm so sorry, guys!

Anyways, thank you so much for reading this book. Please leave some of your opinions and vote for it. 

Love you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.4K 966 19
It's back...plz read A/N After a mission something had happened to asta causing him to become a protector of his friend noelle. How will this effect...
147K 4.6K 38
The legend goes, "It appeared as though humanity would be destroyed by the demon. But a single mage saved them all. His name was Lumiere Silvamillion...
118K 3.9K 50
Book 1: The Whisperer STARTED April 23rd, 2022 ENDED ??? The wheels of time have spun, and the stage is prepared. Stretching beyond her, the path ext...
52.2K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...