Love in the darkness | A.Ligh...

Por alexandra_ab7

A long time after Clary's arrival, it seems that the things aren't going in the Lightwoods favour. Besides th... Más

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
Author's note
Bonus chapter 1: Happy birthday
Bonus chapter 2: Mundanes are the worst

36

4.2K 86 37
Por alexandra_ab7

"Alec? Are you there?" Anna asking knocking at his door. There was no answer and Anna sighed tiredly. "Look I know that things aren't actually milk and honey between us but can we talk?" Anna asked but still there was no answer. Anna frowned and decided to open the door but what she saw shocked her.

In front of here was Izzy, Jocelyn and a shirtless Alec on his bed with a bloody nose. 

"Oh my God, Alec." Anna said kneeling next to him. "What happened?" Anna asked the two still looking at Alec.

"He tried to track Jace." Izzy said.

Anna's eyes went from Alec's face to his bed and saw a black green rock on his sheets. She pick it up and looked at it and recognized it. Anna's eyes widened in shock and she turned to the two women with the rock in her hand. "Why does Alec have an adamas?" Anna asked getting angry.

"I gave it to him. He wanted to track Jace and I wanted to find Clary. She disappeared." Jocelynn said.

"And you thought it was a smart decision to give this to him and risk dying just to find your daughter?! How selfish can you be to even think about it?!" Anna got closer to Jocelyn while yelling.

"I just tried to help. He knew the risk!" Jocelyn defended.

Anna had enough of the old woman so she did what she thought was good for that moment. She slapped her so hard that Jocelyn fell to the ground holding her cheek. The old woman frowned and got up angry.

"Who do you think you are?" Jocelyn asked angry.

"Who am I? I am Anabella Herondale!" Anna said with her head held high.

When she heard those words, Jocelyn stood in front of Anna in pure shock. "Trust me Jocelyn Fairchild, it would be my pleasure to report to the Clave what you did right now, but if you didn't already know, I have important things to do like saving my boyfriend's life because of your selfish decision." Anna said turning around to call Magnus.

After some minutes Anna returned. She kneeled next to Alec and hold his hand to her chest.

"Anabella, if I can help you then-" Jocelyn started.

"You did enough don't you think?" Anna cut her off. She then turned around and walked to Jocelyn. "You and your family did enough. First your husband destroy a lot of families, including mine, then your daughter shows up and tries to turn this world upside down, Valentine has Alec's parabatai which is killing him every day, and then you decide that is okay to risk his life for your daughter sake. Did I point out everything?" Anna said anger clear in her voice.

Jocelyn wanted to say something but she closed her mouth and bowed her head.

"Get out." Anna said sternly. Jocelyn looked up at her in shock. "Are you deaf? I said get out. Nobody wants you here. Especially me! Now get out!" Anna yelled angry and watched as the woman got out. Anna went to the door and throw it shut.

Izzy just looked at her, sadness clear on her face. Anna made her way to her and embraced her. "I talked to Magnus. He will be here soon." Anna whispered to her.

"I hope he is fine." Izzy said looking at her brother.

"He will. I won't let anything happen to him Izzy. And is something really will, then I swear that Jocelyn Fairchild will fear my name and my face." Anna said, venom filling her voice.

"Thanks. You really are the perfect girlfriend for Alec." Izzy smiled at the blonde.

"I don't think I am. I left him, I made him feel threatened and I told him I have to leave. He thought I wanted to break up with him." Anna sighed.

"And you don't want that?" Izzy asked.

"Of course not. I want to see him happy, but for a fact I want to be the reason why he is happy. Selfish right?" Anna said while looking at his figure.

"Anna there's nothing selfish about the way you love my brother. He is really lucky to have you." Izzy said smiling and squeezing Anna's hand in comfort.

Anna smiled and looked at her friend. "And I am lucky to have him." 

Magnus entered in the room and when he saw Alec and the rock he stood there in shock. "What happened?" He asked the two.

"Jocelyn gave Alec the adamas to him to track Jace because she thought she will find Clary." Anna explained.

"Oh God. Anna I am so sorry." Magnus said.

"Don't worry about me Magnus, please try and help Alec." Anna asked him.

"I will see what I can do." Magnus said and looked at Alec.

A few hours went on and Izzy got a phone from Jace and they made a plan how to get Alec and him together. Izzy went to call her parents so they could know what is happening. She left Anna and Magnus alone with Alec. Suddenly at the door was a knock. Magnus stood up ad opened it to be greet by Jocelyn.

"Oh, it's you." Magnus said clearly not happy to see the woman.

"Magnus. What are you doing here?" Jocelyn asked surprised.

"Trying to solve the problem you created. What are you doing here?" Magnus asked.

"I came to inform that Clary is back." Jocelyn said.

"Oh wow! Clary is back everyone! Let's go home and celebrate!" Anna said sarcastic to the old lady as she got closer to the door. "I didn't even wanted to know if Clary came back or not. So you didn't need to inform me about your precious daughter's arrival." Anna said and wanted to close the door but Jocelyn stopped her.

"Wait. How is Alec?" Jocelyn asked.

"You should ask it yourself when you gave him that stupid adamas. Alec went through hell and then you decided to add to his burden. So go away! You did enough damage to a single person." Anna said and walked to the bed.

"I am sorry Magnus." Jocelyn said bowing her head.

"What did I tell you when you showed up at my door with a scared 6 years old little girl?" Magnus asked angry.

"You didn't want to get involved in shadowhunter business." Jocelyn said.

"And I should have stuck to my guns. But no. I let you convince me." Magnus said trying to stay calm. "How many years of memories wipe was it?" Magnus asked.

"Twelve." Jocelyn answered bowing her head in shame. "Look I own you. Let me help with Alec." Jocelyn tried to get inside but Magnus stopped her.

"I think you've done enough." Magnus said.

"I was just trying to find Clary." Jocelyn defended.

"You were only trying to do what you always do. Manipulate people to fix problem that you created. And now Alec is paying the price." 

"That's not true." Jocelyn said.

"Then prove me wrong." Magnus said. Anna passed him and went to Jocelyn pushing her to a wall by her throat.

"Here me Jocelyn Fairchild and hear me good. My family already plans to make Valentine live a total nightmare when we are going to catch him for all the pain he made us endure. But I swear to the Angel, if Alec suffer of anything or something happen to Alec, you will have to deal with me. And I must tell you that when somebody hurts the people I love, I am worse that death itself." Anna said and let the woman go.

Jocelyn was gasping for air while she looked shocked at the blonde. Anna made her way in Alec's room and closed the door. She went in the bed next to Alec and started to stroke his hair while Alec was mumbling something. Izzy entered the room and after her came Aldertree.

"You want to transfer your brother to Idris?" Aldertree asked.

"My parents request for the transfer." Izzy corrected him.

"Alec is not leaving the Institute. I am sure his warlock friend here can figure something out." Aldertree said smirking.

"This is not waking Sleeping Beauty with a kiss. Runic power is deep. Is requires magic that can't be accessed in the walls of this institute." Magnus explained.

"I don't know what you're up to and ultimately I don't care. But as far as I am concerned, your brother is too weak to be portalled." Aldertree said with a stern voice.

"This is insane. You are just using Alec as a bait to arrest Jace!" Anna yelled at Aldertree who shocked him. "Are you really willing to let somebody die just so you can get applauses that you captured somebody who clearly isn't a traitor?!" Anna said frowning.

"No! I am working on capturing the fugitive who put Alec in this position. I have allowed this warlock into the Institute for the sole purpose of treating your boyfriend. Although, he doesn't seem to be doing too good a job of it." Aldertree smirked.

"Victor I suggest you to show some respect to Magnus. He has a high rang that you will ever had in Idris!" Anna defended her friend.

"Why because he practically raised you? I don't want to be rude, but from the look you turned out you didn't turned out good to be named a true Herondale." Aldertree said smirking.

"You didn't said that when I made you kneel before me when I was just 13 years old." Anna snapped back smirking.

"That was when you were serious and you were strong. Now you are a weak little girl that let feelings cloud her judgement." Aldertree said and Anna wanted to give him a piece of her mind when he cut her off. "I am placing Raj by the door. Do not try this again." Aldertree said and exit the room.

"I am just following orders." Raj said.

"Oh shut up." Izzy snaped.

After some time Izzy went away to think of ways to get Alec to Jace. Magnus tried to stabilize Alec but nothing worked. Frustrated Magnus threw a blast of magic at a vase and it fell on the ground.

"You know you will have to clean that up? I feel you guys, but I have direct orders. If you can't help him, then you need to leave." Raj said.

"He is not going anywhere." Anna said as she looked at Alec.

"My magic is the only thing that is keeping Alec from not completely slipping away." Magnus explained. "I won't leave." 

"I know you are old, but I didn't realize you were hard of hearing. He's clearly not waking up any time soon, so you can leave now, or I can remove you myself." Raj said grabbing Magnus's arm but in a second he found himself pushed to a wall with to dagger kept in X shape at his throat.

"I think the one that is hard of hearing here is you Raj because I think you didn't heard me when I said that Magnus is not leaving!" Anna said with angry eyes. "Now, I got already enough bullshit from everybody and you being arrogant is the last straw, and believe me you don't want to be on the wrong side of the field. So shut the fuck up, and let Magnus do his job, because if Alec dies, I swear you are next one who is going to be dead after Jocelyn and Aldertree." Anna threatened. She pulled away from him and put her daggers in her pockets. She was ready to went back to Alec but Raj grabbed her arm firmly.

"I had enough of you going around and bossing everybody because you come from an important family." He said trying to drag her to the door but he felt himself chocking and gasping for air.

Anna looked at Magnus and saw a snake of magic coming from his fingers. "I am sorry, I don't like to be rushed." Magnus said and threw Raj to a wall and the man fall to the ground unconscious.

Izzy entered the room and gasped when she saw Raj. "Magnus we are trying to get Alec out of here, not making things worse." 

"Actually, I think this is exactly what we need." Anna said smirking devilish.

After Magnus and Anna got Alec to Magnus's apartment Magnus went to search of some spell books. Anna kneeled beside Alec and hold his hand in hers.

"Please Alec. Come back. You can't leave. Not like this." Anna pleaded as tears started to roll down her face. "Magnus tried everything. Unless....." Anna said and got closer to Alec. She kissed him, a soft kiss planted on his numb lips. "Who was I kidding? Of course it wouldn't." Anna said looking down. Alec started to mumble something and started to squirm. "Alec please. Open your eyes. If you wake up I promise I won't leave to London. I will stay here with you. Just please open your eyes." Anna begged softly while rubbing his cheek.

Magnus came back and snapped his fingers trying to help Alec. The door opened and Anna looked to see Izzy. "Where is Jace?" Anna asked.

"He will come." Izzy assured.

"We don't have much time." Magnus said.

"Alec...." They heard a voice and turned to see Jace standing there.

Anna grabbed the adamas and gave it to Jace. "Save your brother. Please..." Anna begged with tears in her eyes. Jace nodded and made his way to Alec. He started to say the parabatai vows and Alec started to shake.

"What is happening?" Izzy asked.

"He is slipping." Magnus said.

"No..." Anna whispered as tears rolled down her face. She started to shake and Magnus and Izzy hugged her trying to give her comfort.

"Please don't leave me Alec..." Jace whispered with tears in his eyes.

"If aught but death part thee and me" Alec said and that shocked everyone.

"Alec." Jace said and the two hugged each other tight.

"Oh my God Alec." Anna said and ran to him. She hugged him tight and when she pulled away she slapped his shoulder. "You fucking idiot! I almost had an hear attack." Anna said angry.

Alec just laughed and pulled her for a kiss which Anna returned. The moment was soon interrupted by Aldertree when he got in the room yelling.

"Jace Wayland! You are hereby sentenced to the City of Bones to await trial for the charge of high treason and aiding Valentine in the war against the Clave." Aldertree declared as shadowhunters started to push Jace towards the door.

"Wait, what the hell is going on." Alec asked confused.

"It's alright Alec. All that matters is that you are back." Jace said smiling as he walked away.

Alec looked at Anna confused but she only smiled and hugged him. "You are okay." Anna whispered in his hair. Alec hugged her tight as he took her to the dorm they stayed when they were before to Magnus. Behind them, a smiling Magnus and Izzy were watching.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2K 20 30
(COMPLETED FANFICTION, BUT STILL ABLE TO READ WITHOUT READING THE BOOK SERIES TMI) "I can take care of myself," she said, shoving her one free hand...
64.3K 1.6K 29
Magnus the high warlock of Brooklyn has a very good hidden secret. A secret no one ever was able to reveal. That secret is Elisa, his slightly younge...
2K 38 17
Five years ago, Imogen arranged Jace's marriage to Isabeau Dragonway, after Clary turned down his marriage proposal twice. Jace and Isabeau met and h...
1.8K 24 22
After everything that had happened, Freya felt free. She thought everything was back to normal. Jace had proposed to her, she had finally become clos...