Love in the darkness | A.Ligh...

By alexandra_ab7

A long time after Clary's arrival, it seems that the things aren't going in the Lightwoods favour. Besides th... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
Author's note
Bonus chapter 1: Happy birthday
Bonus chapter 2: Mundanes are the worst

20

7.3K 162 26
By alexandra_ab7

Anabella's pov:

I opened my eyes and find myself in Magnus's apartment. I looked at myself and I found myself wearing a wavy green dress, my hair being again free cascading down my back.

Suddenly I heard steps and I turned around.

"How are the warlocks from Mexic?" A strangely familiar woman asked. She didn't looked more than 26 years old.

"They are a little skeptical about their alliance with the werewolves but I told them you will talk with them when you can." Magnus answered.

He looked amazing. His make up was light and colorful. He was wearing a really extravagant earing.

"Thank you Magnus. I know I can always count on you." The woman said.

"You know I wouldn't let you alone in this Goldie. Even though you are the High Witch of Idris and protector of witch craft, you are still that little girl I am suppose to take care." Magnus said with a warm smile on his face.

"Thank you Rainbow." The lady said and hugged him.

What is going on? This woman, is me?! In the future?!

I was shocked. I started to look at my future self. She was wearing the elegant wavy bresson dress I was wearing. Her hair was in a an elegant bun, and on her head was resting a crown with the symbol that was on that green box. Around her neck was a dragon necklace, and on her hands, her fingers were surrounded with some kind of braceles rings. I looked stunning.

"Well I think I need to go. I have to return until my husband gets home." My future self said.

Husband?!

"Well, I wouldn't like to make him wait. Just from curiosity, when are you going to bring the little ones?" Magnus asked.

Little ones?!

"Don't worry Magnus. I need to being them soon to meet their uncle." My future self said while opening a portal.

What the?!

"I can't wait to see them then." Magnus said smiling proudly at me.

My future self stood in front of the portal and waited. The portal absorbed her and me too. By it's light I closed my eyes.

When I opened them I found myself and my future self in front of an elegant house. My future self walked in. I followed her and I was more and more impressed by the inside of the house.

"Izzy! I am back!" My future self yelled.

From a room a builded man, stepped in. He was wearing dark clothes, his hair was black and styled back. How face was blury. Who was this man? And what is he doing in my house?

"Well hello to you too." The mysterious man said.

His voice. Was so familiar. It calmed me.

"How come you are here? You were supposed to come home in like an hour or so." My future self said shocked but smiled widely.

"Can't a man come home and spend some time with his little children while his wife is doing her royal duties?" He asked. Even with a blurry face, I could tell there was a smirk.

"Of course you can. I am just happy you are here so soon. I missed you." My future self said that as she walked to him and putting her arms around his neck.

"I just thought that me being the Inquisitor in Idris and you being the Highest Witch, we both were busy and didn't spend too much time with our kids." My husband said that.

"You are right. I don't want them to feel like I felt when my grandma was working and I could barely see her." My future self said.

"It won't happen like that. We will be always by their side. And we will try our best to make them feel loved." My husband said while rubbing my cheek.

"What would I do without you?" My future self said smiling and leaning in his touch.

"Probably not having such an awesome family and such an handsome husband. You know I think I deserve a reward for being home before you for once." The man said.

"And what would that be sir?" My future self asked tempting him.

"A night with my queen. Just us. We can send the kids to Izzy or mom and we could spend the night together. Just the two of us."

"Hmm. I don't know really. I really missed the kids."

"Come on Bella. They could stay then. We will have a little evening, the four of us, just chilling for a night like a normal family."

Bella?! He called me Bella?

"Hmm....fine. You know what. Here is the deal. We will be the perfect parents until tought for the two little cupcakes. And tonight...." My future self said getting on her tip toes ready to kiss him." I am all yours." The said it in his ear.

"Deal." My husband said it not even letting me blink. The couple in front of me was ready to kiss when a cry was heard. A cry of a baby.

"Guess they woke up. Better check up on them." My future self said pulling away from her husband teasingly. The then started to walk to the room my our husband came from.

"This woman is the death of me." My husband said.

"You know what they say: What don't kill you makes you stronger. How come on."

I followed the couple and I saw that we were in a living room, or office. There was a displace and next to it were two little cribs. I got closer to them and saw two kids, one in each crib. What make me shocked was that the kids were having the halves moon of the symbol of the crown on their foreheads.

"Erika is hungry." My husband said while getting the baby with dark hair.

"And Ethan is sleepy. Your daughter just wake him up." My future self said.

"Well sorry, but it's not get fault that she got her apetite." My husband said in defence.

"Bold of you to asume I am the one between us that day so much." My future self snapped.

At that the little babeș started to cry and I felt and urge to go to them and hug them.

I sad my future self getting the two babies and sit on the sofa. My husband sit next to me. My future self leaned on him, he embracing me while I was keeping the babies's heads on my chest.

"She look so much like you."I heard myself saying.

"And Ethan is looking so much like you. But they both have your spirit and temper." My husband said hugging me, his chin resting on my shoulder as he looked at the kids.

"I think the temper is going to be from you. You were the one that always yelled at everyone if no one was listening to you." My future self said while giggling.

"Hey, you liked and you still like when I am in my leader mode." He said proud of himself. Then he leaned to my year."especially my dominant one." He whispered.

I could see my cheeks getting redder and redder.

"Don't get cocky." My future self said. She then sighed leaning in the embrace.

"What is wrong?" My husband asked.

"I am just so stressed. I still have to visit so many witches and warlocks, and I have a lot of paper work to do. Even though Magnus is helping me is still not good enough. And I want to spend more time with you and the kids. And- and-." I was rambling.

How can I say all those things? Witches? Warlocks? Highest Witch? Am I not a shadowhubter in the future?

"Hey hey. Look. Calm down. Look, right now forget about your problems as a witch. Look at me. Today you are Anabella. Mom and wife. You need your own time with your family, I get everybody will understand that." He said while taking off the crown from my head.

"Thanks honey. I am so happy and I feel so lucky to be your wife." My future self said as she kissed her husband softly and deeply on lips.

"Not as lucky as I feel. Trust me." He said and took Erika from my hands. He put the crown on the table and stood up. "Let's go and have a calm evening."He offered.

"I would like that."My future self said while holding Ethan. The four exited the room while I stood there.

I walked to the table where the crown was placed. I took it in my hands and trying to are what was so special about it.

In my left I saw a mirror. I walked to it. I decided to put the crown on. When J placed it on the image in the mirror changed. I looked strange. My eyes were purple, my runes were gone and on my forehead, the symbol of the crown and from the box was visible.

As I kept looking at the symbol I soon saw how it started to get bigger and bigger. Soon everything in the room vanished, the housevanished. It was just me and the big symbol.

It started to glow neighter and broghter as I felt myself being embraced by a strange comforting light.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.3K 1.1K 79
[Alec Lightwood x OC] Aria Herondale, Jace's older sister he didn't remember he had. Separated from her brother at at a young age. Raised in secret...
4.1K 74 11
Jace is madly in love with his Clary. Their relationship have been surrounded by so many tragedies. He lost Clary while battling Lilith but founder h...
4.2K 95 36
Freya Morgenstern. Freya had discovered the truth about her family. Her real family. She had been advised to go to Idris with the light woods and Ja...
144K 4.4K 72
The greatest Shadowhunter of his generation is what they say about the legendary Jace Wayland. But, what you don't know, is that they also say the sa...