Desert Raid: Part 2

We walked down the halls and took out the few guards wandering around. Until we hit the room filled with prisoners. We all took a deep breath before I nodded to team A. "We're about to go in. When it's time for teams B and C to come in we will call for you but until then don't move from here." I said. They all nodded.

"Alright, Marco's ice wall won't be enough to stop all these bullets so Levi I hope you're ready," I whispered looking at him.

"As ready as I can be facing down a wall of guns," he mumbled.

"Jean if you can use your fire to try and keep them grouped up as much as possible."

"What do you need me to do?" Marco asked. "If you can jam or freeze the guns with any water then do that," I said and Marco nodded opening the bottles he carried in his pants so he had access to the water.

"I'm just melting the guns right?" Petra asked and we nodded.

"Everyone ready?" I asked.

"Ready," everyone repeated back to me.

I put my hand on the door and nodded. I used my power to not only rip the door off its hinges but aimed it at some of the guards that were more grouped together; they hit the ground and instantly it was raining bullets on us. I made a strong gravity field to the side of us to pull all the bullets away from us while using another to keep us in place. One by one all the guards' guns melted in their hands dripping between their fingers.

Levi was watching the other side of us keeping the bullets off of us from that side. I watched a few of the guards desperately hit their jammed guns or even throw them on the floor when they started freezing from the inside thanks to Marco.

Jean was using his fire to move them all together but made it look like he was aiming for the guards so they wouldn't realize.

"B, C" I yelled, making another gravitational field pulling the bullets away from where they would be walking to catch up to us. When the last few weapons were liquified I had Marco put up an Ice wall. "Guard the Chemist," I said to Franz and Hanna before charging forward.

"Fight these cursed," a guard yelled.

I watched as Ymir ran forward and jumped wrapping her legs around the guard neck before swinging her body weight and flipping them as his back hit the ground with a thud. I turned my attention back to the guy I spotted. This dude was ripped and he was headed straight for where Petra was. I decided to intercept him. I ran up and gave the back of his leg a good kick watching his legs fold under him. He went to reach for me but before he grabbed me I decided to introduce his face to the ceiling.

I moved on to the next person when I was sure he wasn't getting back up. I looked around to make sure none of my teammates were in trouble. Levi was handling himself fine. Mina was even kicking some ass. No one seemed to be in danger until I saw four people surrounding Reiner. I know he can handle himself, but a little help couldn't hurt.

I ran over as the guy sneaking up behind him was about to swing. "Watch your six," I called out as I roundhouse kicked the guy behind him in the face.

"Didn't know you were that flexible," I heard Jean call out a little behind me.

"I did," I heard Levi say a little behind him.

"Not the time idiots," I yelled back shaking my head. They need to take this a little more seriously.

"I don't need your help, I have this perfectly under control," he mumbled.

"Sure you do," I said, staying behind him staring down the guards who looked like they were rethinking their choices.