Explaining the Plan

As we walked towards the rooms I could reel Levi's exhaustion radiating off of him. I let out a yawn as his exhaustion started to wear me down.

"Don't you fucking dare," he glared at me.

"It's your fault," I mumbled.

"I was trying so hard-," he was cut off by a yawn, "dammit Eren," he rolled his eyes.

"Babe, go to bed then," I said as I headed to Mina's room.

"And let you be reckless as shit by yourself not a damn chance," he grumbled, "you'll convince them to do some reckless ass shit without me stopping you."

Someone's grumpy.

"Shut the fuck up."

"I didn't say anything."

"You were thinking it."

"Well then get the fuck out of my head," I said looking at him crossing my arms.

Levi just took a deep slow breath as his eyes glared daggers into me. Man, I'm sure glad I can't hear his thoughts because I'm pretty sure all I would hear is the missions of ways he can murder me in my sleep.

He didn't say anything, but he did smile at my thought. Hmm, maybe I should stay awake tonight for my own safety.

"Oh don't worry about staying awake I'll make sure to keep you up all night long," he whispered deviously in my ear and I felt a shiver run down my spine.

Now I have another reason to be scared. Great, I'm going to die tonight one way or another.

We made it to Mina's room and she invited us in. She seemed a little confused to see us. "Pixis said you would be going to people and talking to them about a plan, but me?" she asked as she took a seat on her bed. She pulled her legs up and crossed them under her.

"You are the glue that holds this whole plan together, well, that is if you want to be," I said, trying not to put so much pressure on her. I didn't want to force her to be a part of this plan if she didn't want to. "You don't have to agree with this plan if you don't want to do this then it's okay. It could be very stressful." I told her right off the bat.

"I want to hear the plan," she nodded.

We calmly explained the plan and the groups we have made for this plan. She stayed quiet the whole time only asking a few questions here and there until we finished explaining.

I would kill to have Levi's power right about now she seemed to be thinking everything over but I couldn't read her. Was she going to agree to the plan? I mean it's putting a lot on her shoulders. I would understand if she said no, but at the same time, I want to know what she's thinking. Maybe-.

I felt Levi elbow me. "Can you stop rambling in your head you're giving me a headache," he mumbled in annoyance.

Sorry. I thought before trying to calmly clear my head waiting for an answer.

"Hmm," Mina finally said, "that is stressful," she took a deep breath, "but if you think this plan will work then I'm in."

"Are you sure?" I was actually pretty surprised that she agreed to it. She hardly ever goes on missions and usually when she does she stays in the background as much as possible.

"I'm sure. Everyone will be doing their part to raid the camp and I want to do my part too. If this is what you need me to do then I will do it."

She asked a few more questions about the team she will be in and her part of the plan. I made sure to tell her that the plan isn't set in stone. I also mentioned that she doesn't have to worry about memorizing her part just yet until we finish talking with everyone else and make sure that this is the plan we are going with.