All Night

The second we walked in the room I thought Levi would collapse from exhaustion. That apparently wasn't the case. One minute I'm walking through the door the next I'm pinned to the bed with him on top of me.

"I told you I'd help keep you awake all night, remember," he whispered deviously in my ear before nipping at it.

Danger!

"What's wrong babe? You scare I might bite?" Levi asked seductively.

"Yes."

"Good you should be," he said before biting my neck.

It's been a while since we've last been able to have the night to ourselves. With back to back missions, training, sparing, and checking up on the others I didn't realize how sexually frustrated we have both been until now. I felt as the exhaustion faded from both of us and was replaced with pure lust.

I pulled Levi in for a rough passionate kiss. His hands glided down my body until they were placed at my hips. His leg slipped in between my legs and I felt as he pressed his knee lightly up against me.

I grinded against his knee and he pulled away from the kiss. "Are you having fun?" He asked, staring at me with a smug smile.

"Not yet," I said, daring him to pick up the pace.

"Oh really," he said. His other leg was placed between mine and he swiftly moved my legs up over his arms. He pulled me closer to him and grinded up against me before leaning forward and biting my neck. "Then let's show you a really good time yeah," he said as one hand rubbed me through my pants and the other pulled my hips closer to him as he grinded up against me.

Oh god, I bit my lip and closed my eyes. I have to be quiet. The last thing I want is anyone hearing me but damn it feels so good. Are you just going to keep teasing me or are you going to fuck me? I thought, opening my eyes and looking at Levi.

"I can do both," Levi said before pulling my shirt over my head.

"Great," I sighed. Why do you like tormenting me so much?

"Because it's fun," he smiled and I rolled my eyes.

Asshole. He pulled my pants and boxers off, setting them down with my shirt. He pulled his own shirt off and threw them all to the side before using his power to put them in the dirty clothes bag we have. Neat freak. I rolled my eyes

He picked me up with his power and flipped me over before pinning my arms above my head with one hand while moving my hips upwards with his other. "You wanna try that again?"

"I said you're a neat freak," I repeated out loud this time. His grip on my arms got tighter and the next thing I felt was a literal pain in the ass. "Did you just bite my ass?" I asked, trying to look behind me.

"Maybe," he said with a smug tone.

"Prick."

"Oh, you want a prick I'll give you a prick."

Danger. "Wait that's not what I-" I was forced to bite my lip as I felt a cold finger slip inside me.

"You might have to wait a minute for it though, we don't want to hurt you now do we," he said and I could hear that stupid smug smile in his voice.

I don't even know when he managed to grab the bottle of lube, then again he might have just used his power to get it. Cheater.

"Call me what you want but I can hear your thoughts begging me to fuck you so hard that you can't walk tomorrow."

Shit, why must my own thoughts betray me. I felt as he added another finger. I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip a little harder. I could feel the pleasure he was getting from teasing me by going ever so slowly. You really do like watching me suffer.