The Consequences of Our Actions Part 2

After we walked around for a few minutes we all seemed to stretch out sore muscles and take some calming breaths. We waited for everyone to come back into the room before we all took our seats. It was time to continue on with the conversation at hand. Pixis addressed everyone asking if anyone was ready and we all gave him a nod letting him continue.

"Alright, I'll start us off this time," Pixis said. All eyes were on him. I knew he used his powers too much but a part of me found it hard to believe that anything could affect him. I mean he was one of the strongest people here. "I started noticing it last night, but I thought it was just a cramp in my wrist, but no It appears it's sticking around. I'm not sure if it's permanent, but it doesn't seem to be getting better or worse." He said before showing his wrist. His wrists seem to have limited movement, even worse than mine. I just couldn't bend mine fully, but he looked like he was having trouble even being able to turn his wrists. It looked like he couldn't even bend as far as mine could.

"I'm having trouble moving my hands and wrists," he said before trying to make a fist the tips of his fingers stopped just before touching the palms of his hand. "That's about as far as I can move them," he said, lowering his hands back down.

He quickly looked around the room and I realized he wanted to get the attention off of himself now and he quickly pointed to Shadis, "Alright, your turn."

Shadis just glared at him for a moment and shook his head slightly before getting up, "I haven't quite figured out what mine is, all I know is that I keep getting random pain in my chest, but I checked with Hanji and she said she couldn't find anything too unusual out of the ordinary at first, but on further inspection, she found some heart palpitations, but from what she told me those aren't the cause of my chest pains. All I know is that I don't know enough."

Shadis just leaned back in his chair and Pixis started looking around seeing who else he could call on. "Mikasa, have you noticed anything?" he asked after locking eyes with her.

Her eyes hit the floor and she shook her head, "no nothing out of the ordinary," she mumbled back.

I watched Marco raise his hand and I got very confused. He told us he wasn't feeling anything out of the ordinary. I watched as Jean stared him down, probably equally as confused.

Pixis nodded at him to proceed. "Well, I didn't notice anything at first, but while we were all sitting here I started to feel a burning sensation in the tips of my fingers, they feel fine now. It wasn't like they fell asleep either; this felt different. I don't know what it could be but I thought it might be worth mentioning," he said, still looking down at his own hands. I guess he was just as confused as the rest of us.

When Marco finished I watched as Erwin raised his hand. "I also noticed something odd but I'm not quite sure if it's anything serious," he started. "This morning when we got back my nose started bleeding and I thought it was just from the stress I put on my body, but when I woke up and started moving around earlier I noticed my nose had started bleeding again. I don't normally get nosebleeds so this was a bit odd, but I don't know what it could be."

He paused for a moment like he was going to say something else but I guess decided against it and nodded at Pixis to call on someone else. Maybe he noticed something else, or maybe it's just something that he's not sure about yet. I mean I know a lot of people are afraid to say what they are feeling right now because we aren't sure if it's a backlash or just sore muscles, it's the same reason I haven't spoken up about my wrist, and probably why Levi hasn't spoken up about his knees.

Sasha was the next person to raise her hand. "My eyes started crossing earlier and I couldn't stop them, they almost got stuck for a moment. She said looking down at the floor, they've never done that before, but I don't know what else could have happened to cause that.