Seeing Red

The next few days I really paid attention to everything and it aggravated me. Eren and Levi were in their room most of the time, but the very few times they did leave sure enough everyone kept avoiding them, or just giving them rude looks.

I know they told me I shouldn't say anything, but I found it harder and harder to keep my mouth shut. How could they treat people they supposedly cared about like this when they were so close to losing them? How have they not realized how horrible they are being. I mean sure I was mad at them too, but that didn't stop me from hugging them and comforting them knowing damn well they were in a worse state than I was.

Levi definitely knew how pissed off I was with everyone, and I think Eren could tell to since I was treating everyone like they were treating Eren and Levi. I stayed in their room with them most of the time. When I did leave when people would try and talk to me I would walk away, when they looked at me I would give them a dirty look. A few people have asked me what was wrong or what my problem was with them, but I just walked away. If they aren't giving them an explanation then why should they get one?

After Eren's breakdown two days ago still nothing has improved, if anything it's gotten worse. These fuckers can't take the stick out of their ass for one minute to realize just how badly they are hurting their friends.

Eren's barely gotten out of bed these past few days and the only other person besides me or Marco to notice was mom. I don't know how many times I've heard him mumble to himself that things would be better if they had just died. It breaks my heart to know he feels that way. Tonight was my final straw, I could only take so much. Tonight was worse than the others. Eren was in tears after trying to talk to Mikasa about a mission that he was trying to set up. She not only walked away from him yet again but had the nerve to shover her shoulder into his as she walked away.

That was his breaking point and mine as well. He went back to his room and didn't even bother to grab dinner which is the whole reason he had decided to leave the room in the first place. He was sitting here in my lap finally asleep after crying his damn eyes out.

Levi looked just as defeated as he sat behind Eren rubbing his back. I know he was trying to be strong and act like none of this was affecting him, but he looked absolutely exhausted from trying to keep that act up. In reality, I could tell it was killing him.

I could only imagine how hurt he must be from all of this. I mean I know back in the day he never wanted to make friends because he was so scared they would turn against him, and here they are doing exactly that.

"Hey, Imma slip out for a second and grab some food and bring some back for you guys," I said and he nodded before helping me slide out from under Eren as he took my place. I could really tell he was exhausted when I realized he wasn't even reading my thoughts. He was only focusing on Eren's at the moment. I could tell because he didn't realize I was lying. I mean sure I was going to bring them back food, but that's not the reason I'm leaving. I have other matters to attend to at the moment.

Marco just gave me the side-eye knowing exactly what I was thinking. I thought he would rat me out but instead, he just gave me a little nod. He agreed with me? Wow, it's really bad when Marco agrees with my outbursts.

I walked out of the room and marched straight over to the common area. I took a look around and saw mostly everyone was still in here from dinner. They were all just walking and enjoying themselves. Not for long.

I saw an opportunity and went for it. Mikasa was just walking back over to the table in the corner. I didn't know where she was coming back from but everyone else was at the table and some surrounding tables by it. Perfect.

I walked by her purposely clipping her shoulder with mine. This was the first time I had shoulder-checked her and it was sure to get everyone's attention. I mean no one really messes with Mikasa cause most people don't have a death wish. On any other day I wouldn't but this is the quickest way to start shit and get everyone's attention.