Anxious

"I think we did fine babe," Levi said for the third time now.

"But what if I put someone in a group that doesn't fit them?"

"Then they will tell you," he sighed, "no need to worry so much. Let's just run them by Pixis and the others already so I can take a goddamn nap," he groaned.

"But-,"

"Eren if you say but one more fucking time Imma smack the shit out of you," Levi glared at me. I just closed my mouth and gave him a pout. "Look, everything will be fine, you've done this several times now this is no different."

"Bu-," I started to say only to see Levi glaring at me. "I mean, it is different this time. Everything is different. I'm not even sure if I made these teams right. The only reason I can make teams in the first place is because I know everyone, what they can do, what they can't, however, I don't know them. I don't know their personalities, their powers. Sure I know what they told me, but that doesn't tell me everything. I haven't seen how they fight or how they act in combat. I know nothing."

"And that's okay," Levi said, putting a hand on my shoulder, "You don't have to know everything. You are supposed to work with what you do know and sure you may not know a lot about them, but this is why we are bringing it up with them so they can let you know more and we can go from there. No one is saying you have to get this perfect on the first try. All you need to do is give us a good place to start."

I just let out a long sigh. I know Levi's right, but the thought of making a mistake right now is so nerve-racking especially since Pixis talked me up as this skillful strategist. In reality, I don't know what I'm doing I'm just spitballing dumb ideas.

"Dumb ideas that work and save our asses most of the time."

I rolled my eyes. "I mean I guess, but still I wouldn't call that skill, just dumb luck."

"Well your dumb luck is what's going to save Ilsa and everyone else at the camp," he placed a kiss on my cheek, "that's the end goal the sooner you tell them the plan the sooner we can act. So suck it up, babe."

I took a deep breath and looked down at the notes reading through them one last time before giving Levi a nod. "Okay, I'm ready." I stood up and we headed towards Pixis's room.

"Wait," Levi said, grabbing my arm.

"What? You were the one trying to get me to go to Pixis and now you want me to wait?"

"Shut up we're making a short pitstop."

Levi dragged me to Sasha and Connie's room for some reason. "Knock knock," Levi said before walking in.

They were both just sitting on the bed looking bored out of their minds. They were fully dressed in their costumes though.

"Hey, you were allowed out of your rooms?" Sasha asked sitting up, "Does that mean we can leave too?"

"Yeah we're bored," Connie added.

"You aren't allowed out of the room?" I asked.

"Pixis said we had to stay in here until he figures out if the new group is okay to be around."

"He must be waiting until we place them in the plan to talk to everyone else," I whispered to Levi and he nodded.

"Wait have you guys met them?" She asked sitting up. "Are they nice? Do they have really cool powers and codenames?"

"Yes we met them, they seem okay to me, yes and yes," I said answering her questions. Before she could as anymore Levi cut in.

"Sasha, I have a favor to ask."

"What do you need?"

Levi pulled out the bottle of concealer that Nanaba had given me. I thought I left it in the room but he must have grabbed it. "Can you fix him up he keeps getting weird stares," Levi said, pulling my hood away so it wasn't covering my neck anymore. I had just fixed it so that they wouldn't show and here he is showing everyone.

"Good God," she started laughing, "Don't tell me you greeted them like this," she asked.

"Blame him, he's the one who went to town," I rolled my eyes.

"I can see that," she snickered before taking the concealer.

"Alright," she pushed me down on the bed and straddled my lap. Deja vu.

"I need to teach you guys how to do this so you don't have to come to me every time."

"This is the first time we have willingly come to you for this," Levi rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, and I don't think it will be the last. I wonder do you guys just do this on purpose to get me to sit on your lap because if that's the case all you have to do is ask," she said with a flirty smile.

"Connie's right there you know?" I rolled my eyes.

"And I don't mind one bit," he laughed. 

"You're only saying that because you like watching us uncomfortably squirm."

"Pretty much, I mean have you seen your faces you guys get so awkward."

"All done," she said, hopping off of me. "Where'd you get this concealer? It matches your skin tone perfectly."

"One of the exiles gave it to me."

"Really, that's so sweet of them, but why did they have one that matches you?"

"Probably has something to do with her power, she's a shifter, she seemed like she had more makeup on her than just that," Levi spoke up.

"That's so cool. What else do they-," Sasha was about to start with another round of questions when I cut in.

"Anyway, thanks but we have to get going. I think the faster we get this information to Pixis the faster you guys can come out of your rooms." I wasn't sure how true this statement was but I knew it was the quickest way for us to get out of there without her bombarding us with more questions about them.

"Well then what are you waiting for, get out of here!" She said excitedly as she pushed us out of the room.

While we were walking away Levi nudged me with his elbow, "nice job, you got us in and out of there without too much of a hassle."

"You're the one who made us go in there in the first place," I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

We headed straight to Pixis and Shadis's office. When we walked in they seemed to be waiting for us. Shadis was sitting in his own chair he didn't even look interested to hear what we had to say. He looks angry? Maybe he's still mad about earlier when we pulled off our masks or when PIxis pulled his off? Pixis, on the other hand, greeted us with a smile.

"Finished?" he asked. 

"I think," I said, plopping down in the chair to run through the teams with them. 

"Well, let's have a look." He leaned in as I placed my notes on the table.

He looked at the paper and read through it for a moment and then looked back up at me with a very confused look. "Interesting," he said, dragging out the word. Oh no he hates it. "Do you want to explain why?"