Raiding the Camp: Part 2

Team A entering the blue badge prison area. Eren thought to the other team leaders.

Don't you think you are moving a little fast? Nanaba asked.

You are going farther ahead than we thought, is it really necessary? Pixis thought.

I'm sure Eren knows what he's doing. Hanji seemed to have Eren's back on this one. I wonder if it's because she knows how reckless he is and is covering for him, or if it's because she actually trusts him.

We are almost done in our area and will be joining team A shortly I think they will be fine for the time being, besides Eren came up with the plan I'm sure he's got a good reason for going headfirst into it. Berthold said and I was sure Berthold was covering for him, he did in our last mission too. He was giving Eren enough time to make an excuse.

I do, We are running out of time. This whole mission relies on us being quick and the more we stand here and wait the more time we are wasting. We don't know when the new guards are showing up, we don't know when guards shifts are set to change, and it's going to take Hanji and Franz a while to heal everyone enough to walk some of the prisoners were in bad shape, we need to hurry this along before we run out of time. Not to mention Thomas's power has a time limit too.

He's got a point, Hanji said backing Eren up, the time is ticking away and if more guards rush in then we will be caught with our pants down.

Fine, but stay safe. Pixis said and Nanaba seemed to agree with him.

Wow, Eren actually got away with it I was sure we would get caught. This went better than I expected. Then again there's still another room to go.

"Team A we're going in," Eren whispered to us. We all took a deep breath before Eren busted open the door. We went and were met with more guards than expected.

The first few guards to run at us weren't very bright lunging at us rather than using their guns. They even blocked all the guards behind them from shooting at us too not that I'm complaining.

After they were out of the way Sasha's doubles shielded us as the guards started to open fire now that their comrades were out of the way. Marco and Jean made quick work of the first few as Marco froze their feet into place Jean melted the ice back into water before sending an electrical current through it knocking them out.

The next few guards were a little more cautious with us and devised a plan giving each other just a few nods. They were going to split us up. At first, I thought their plan ridiculous but then I noticed the more we fought them the more we ended up splitting up in this room. Not good, we can't be cornered or surrounded or we will probably be caught. I monitored Eren's thoughts waiting to see if he would call for backup once he noticed we were getting surrounded. Nope, he refused. Not good.

I lost sight of the others for a moment while two guards pinned me against the wall. "We captured a cursed over here," one of them said as giving me a sickening smile when he thought he had won. He's enjoying this. Too bad he's not going to like having the tables turned on him.

"You should have just used your guns," I mumbled to them.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Do you want to die?" The other man asked me.

"You should look behind you," I said, trying not to laugh. I could easily have pushed them off of me using my telekinesis but the looks on their face when they realize that they are the ones cornered and not me will be priceless.

They turned their heads to look and instantly let go of me putting their hands above their heads as they stared down each and every single one of my knives floating behind them each aimed and ready to cut them up.