Frustrated

Author's note~ Sorry the chapter was over an hour late I missed my alarm. I hope you enjoy it anyway~TJ

----------

Those last two run-throughs were pure torture. I could barely concentrate and I'm positive I've let a few thoughts slip in my head. The first time through we did a lot better though. We only made a few mistakes and on the last run-through of the night, we made even fewer. Thomas's power only lasted enough for those two run-throughs, and it was already getting pretty late so Pixis called it a night.

"I want all of you to be ready to train again tomorrow morning," he said before dismissing us. Walking back to our room I death glared Levi the whole way there. Levi, on the other hand, had that stupid shit-eating grin.

We got in the room and I grabbed him and pushed him up against the wall.

"What the fuck was that today?" I asked.

"What, I was just giving you a taste of your own medicine," Levi shrugged before staring me dead in the eyes. "What are you going to do about it?"

Oh, so that was your plan. Purposely piss me off so I'd fuck you? I thought to him and saw him smile. "Well fine you get your wish I'm cashing in on the bet," I said before throwing him down against the bed.

"You're punishing me by doing exactly what I want?" He asked with that same stupid smirk.

"Not exactly," I said before using my power on him. I increased the gravity on his body. It was enough to make sure he couldn't move, but not enough to hurt him.

Levi just smiled before mumbling, "kinky."

I moved in between his legs and moved his legs over my knees. I pulled his shirt off of him before placing a hand right on his crotch and rubbing him through his pants. I did it slowly and lightly enough so that he would barely feel it. I watched that stupid smile drop from his face as he got annoyed.

"Something wrong?" I asked, trying to keep a clueless face but a devious smile slipped through.

He rolled his eyes before mumbling "I don't know what you mean, nothing's wrong," he said and I could hear the stubbornness in his voice.

I kept up the slow pace every once in a while I would rub a little harder just to back off again. I could feel him getting frustrated before he finally let out a groan, "Fuck Eren, you're so fucking slow," he practically growled.

"Well, what do you want me to do?" I asked smugly.

I watched as Levi pieced it together and his eyes looked away from mine. "I'm not going to beg for anything Eren, I still have my dignity."

I leaned in close to his ear before whispering "you say that now, but soon I'll have you screaming my name begging for me to fuck you harder."

"Yeah, sure you will," Levi rolled his eyes, but I could see the faint blush over his cheeks.

I placed my hands on his hips and pulled him closer to me before sliding off his pants. He was already really hard. I went back to rubbing him through his boxers keeping it a slow pace.

"I fucking hate you," he groaned. I could tell he wanted nothing more than to grind up against my hand. Too bad I made it impossible for him to do so.

"I get it you want me to suffer, but come on babe this fucking sucks," he said getting more and more frustrated.

"Well, what would you like me to do?" I asked and he rolled his eyes.

"I want you to go fuck yourself," he mumbled, "I'm not begging for shit."