Revenge

Author's note~ sorry the chapter was up a little late wattpad was down. Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

Eren was really exhausted and while we were all hanging out and talking I felt as his thoughts slowed to a stop and I looked over and saw him sleeping peacefully with his head on my shoulder. I looked up at Jean when I heard his thoughts and just rolled my eyes. "What happened to your truce?" I asked.

"I said truce, but I never said for how long," he laughed.

Marco let out a disappointed sigh before stepping back. "Here they go again," he mumbled.

"Now Levi if you would kindly step aside," he asked.

I sighed but moved aside. I mean Eren did start this and it's been a while since Jean's gotten payback for any of his pranks.

"Fine, but don't destroy the room," I said, joining Marco a few feet away. Jean wrapped his arms around Eren and at first, it looked like nothing was happening, but I could tell what he was doing from the start his thoughts were so loud it was hard not to listen. Marco was looking on a little curious about what he was up to.

I think he caught on when Eren started sweating. "That's mean," Marco whispered but made sure to hold back his laughter.

Eren moved around in his sleep as he started to get uncomfortable. He was practically drenched in sweat when his eyes finally opened, but Jean didn't stop there he just tightened his grip and kept heating him up.

"Asshole, let go," Eren said trying to get him off but Jean held him close and gave him a smile.

"What I can't hug my friend?" He asked innocently.

"You can hug me without boiling my blood," he said and Jean shook his head.

"Where's the fun in that," he asked before giving him a big kiss on the cheek, "don't you love me, buddy?"

"I'm going to punch you," Eren warned.

"How are you going to do that when I've got you pinned?"

"Like this," Eren said before flipping the gravity holding Jean tightly so he couldn't escape and making sure to keep his own head tucked into Jean's chest as Jean's head hit the ceiling. The gravity went back to normal and they both fell back on the bed and Eren quickly got away from him as he was left there rubbing his head.

"Cheap shot," Jean groaned. I could feel the growing headache.

"Now if you want an actual hug I'll give you one," Eren teased.

"You can fuck off," Jean rolled his eyes collapsing backward on the bed as he tried to get the room to stop spinning.

"You didn't kill him did you?" I asked.

"Nah he's got a thick skull he'll be fine," Eren laughed it off and Jean flipped him off.

I thought they would leave it there until Eren had a thought flash through his mind. "Don't" I whispered, but it was too late. Eren was already mid-air over Jean.

He jumped right on him knocking the wind right out of him before yelling, "dogpile."

"Son of a bitch," Jean breathed out trying to get the air back into his lungs.

I watched as Marco laughed and shook his head. Before walking over and lightly flopping down on top of the two of them, "dogpile," he said quietly, being a lot more gentle with it. They both looked at me waiting for me to join in when I saw Jean look up.

"You might as well," he laughed.

"If you insist," I said walking over and sitting on the bed next to them before laying back over them. Marco must have felt how hot Jean and Eren were and I felt him start cooling everyone down. It helps to have friends who are literal heaters and ice packs.