Promise?

The room went dead silent as I hastily tried to think of a solution. Being put on the spot didn't really help and my brain wasn't working. I looked around and tried to think of a way we could make this work. This one little thing could ruin the whole plan.

"I might have an idea, but it will make this mission a little riskier," Levi said and all eyes turned to him. Please be a good idea, please be a good idea. I kept thinking over and over. If not we have to start from square one again. I looked over at Pixis who seemed less convinced. I think he heard that there was more risk involved and got spooked.

"Well, there's one way to get him to forget that I can think of. Maybe two, but I don't know how well the first idea will work. Though the first idea is safer I'm not sure if their powers work this way."

"Okay," Pixis nodded, waiting for him to explain both ideas.

"Well, my first idea was the Mina takes over control of him and makes him forget, I know they have trouble remembering what they did during possession, but I don't know if that will work for what happened before, and even if it does work there still is no telling that they won't realize what happened after it being explained to them," he mumbled.

Great so that's probably not going to work. I let out a mental frustrated sigh before taking a deep breath, "and the second idea?" I asked.

"Well, it's riskier, but it's the only thing I can think of working. We have Mina possess them and have Mina walk them near Christa enough so that Christa could manipulate them into actually believing what they were saying to be true and their own words. As you can probably guess that is a lot riskier for a multitude of reasons," Levi said his voice fading out as he realized just how risky that would be.

Not only will we have to stay there longer to make sure things go smoothly, but then Mina would have to pull off acting like this person while also getting them away from whatever people will probably drag them away from the stand. Cause there is no way they are going to let them stay on the stand very long after we start. We knew our speech would have to be short and to the point. After all that we still have to get them away from everyone enough so that only they could hear what Christa says. Which would also mean getting a lot closer to danger than before.

"That is very risky," Pixis mumbled, probably coming to the same conclusions that I was. "Do you even think we can pull that off?" he asked, turning to me.

Is he really asking me? Does he trust my judgment that much? That's a surprise. I thought I would be the person he wouldn't want to hear from in this case. I mean we both KNow I'm a bit biased when it comes to my judgment. I'm reckless and impulsive.

"And good at thinking through things," Levi whispered to me as he lightly elbowed my arm to try and pull me out of my nervous thoughts.

"I mean I think it is really risky, but if we come up with some safe backup plans or fallback plans then we will have a better shot," I mumbled not really confident in my answer.

"So is that a yes?" Pixis asked again. At first, I thought he was testing me to see if I really was biased, but when my eyes looked into his they weren't judging me they were genuine with the question. He wasn't sure of any of this either, but he genuinely trusted my decision.

"Yes," I said a little more confident. Well at least I tried to, but it came out more of a question than a statement.

"We're going to have to practice a lot these next few days," he let out a worried sigh but gave everyone a nod before turning to Christa and Mina, "so do you two think you can pull it off?" If they say no then none of this mattered anyway.

They looked at each other and Christa finally shrugged. "I don't know about Mina, but I kinda figured I would have to do something like this when I asked the question to start with."