Sparring

Instantly I felt my body move to the edge of the ring. He almost managed to push me out but I caught myself increasing the gravity on myself keeping me in place. I gave him a smirk knowing this move would be useless and he would counteract due to reading my thoughts. I caused a gravity field just outside the ring flipping the gravity so that it pulls objects towards it. Levi had already jumped out of the way and moved in closer to me giving me a little smirk.

Just as planned. I saw the smirk drop off his face when he realized he walked right into my trap. There was a reason there was a circle spray-painted on the ceiling too and that was because this wasn't the first time I've done this move.

I flipped the gravity on us causing us both to start floating to the ceiling. I got my feet on the ceiling and fixed it so I stayed in place. He used his power and tried to get himself stabilized. He managed to get his footing on the ground giving me a glare for pulling such a cheap trick.

I looked around and smiled, "It looks like we've got an audience."

Levi looked at me and I knew I was going to be screwed. "Good, they can see you lose," he said before I felt a horrible sadness take over for a moment making me drop my guard causing the gravity everywhere to go back to normal. Everywhere aside from the one, I placed on myself since that's where I tried to keep all my focus.

Empath overload. He's trying to overload my senses with emotions. Guess we are both using some cheap tricks huh babe? I asked mentally seeing him smirk a little. "Too bad you're holding back," I said before taking a deep breath and flipping the gravity once again causing everything around me to start floating up to the ceiling where I was still secured in place with a different gravitational force.

I have to end this fast. I can't keep this up for much longer. I could already feel my wrists start to ache. While he was distracted still trying to get his footing I used another gravity field outside the circle. I thought I had him but he moved himself out of the way with his telekinesis. Shit. He was close to me so I did another gravity field causing him to come towards me. I was about to flip it the second he got close enough for it to shoot him out of the ring but my timer was up.

"Fuck!" Was all I had time to say as I felt my wrists scream in agony. The second my feet came off the ceiling I knew it was over. I came face to face with the ground only to stop seconds before impact.

"Babe, you okay?" Levi asked, lowering himself down next to where he had me suspended in the air. He looked really concerned. Damn, I did it again I made him worry about me.

"Yeah, I just overdid it," I sighed, "Sorry, I should have given up sooner."

"No, I'm sorry I should have made sure you had your braces before taking you in the ring. Besides, I know you never give up and that's what I love about you," he said letting me down on my feet. He gave me his hand and we walked out of the ring together.

"It's a draw," Erwin shook his head, "again."

"Well, it's nice to keep the score 4 to 4," Levi shrugged.

"I could have sworn it was 5 to 4," I said teasingly.

"You wish."

We walked over towards the rooms. Well, the closest thing we had to rooms. Petra was kind enough to use her powers to make small areas with walls for privacy. With curtains and rags and doors. Each section had a mattress and some personal belongings as well as a few different pairs of clothes. A few rooms were a little bigger than the others. All the teachers had one of these bigger rooms with two mattresses in them in case a student needed some comfort they could go to them no questions asked. The other rooms that were a medium size were rooms like mine and Levi's where there were two people sharing one room.