twenty

tvd: season 4, episode 12 - a view to kill

ONCE OLIVIA OPENED HER EYES SHE FELT SOMEONE'S ARM wrapped around her waist as her head rested on someone's chest

ONCE OLIVIA OPENED HER EYES SHE FELT SOMEONE'S ARM wrapped around her waist as her head rested on someone's chest. Olivia looked up to find the sleepless face of Stefan Salvatore as the events of last night come to her mind.

Stefan opens his eyes feeling someone's gaze on him, his eyes come in contact with green-ones as he let out a sigh—feeling guilty sleeping with the female hybrid when he isn't over Elena—not yet.

Olivia looked at the expression on his face, before quickly getting up and covering herself with the blanket, "You regret it." She shook her head, speeding to put on her clothes, "Of course you do."

Olivia got ready to walk out of her room while Stefan got dressed, as she opened the door she came face-to-face with her twin brother who eyed Stefan before looking at his sister.

"Well, I apologize for breaking up this sordid little tryst but I do have some urgent business or have you forgotten that our paranoid brother Kol is running around with a white oak stake and homicide on the brain?" Klaus asked, once he entered her room.

"He tried to kill Bekah last night, I didn't forget." Olivia reminded. Rebekah walked in home explaining the events to her sister.

"Yes. Well, unfortunately he seems to have absconded with my set of daggers."

Olivia rolled her eyes before she sarcastically spoke, "However will you get your way without those bloody daggers."

"Kol's irrational fear of Silas has pushed him off the edge. We need to put him down before he does any more damage." Klaus spoke looking at his sister, "Now, I know you have the last dagger and I know you have some white ash, so hand it over."

Olivia smiled, "I don't have it." She revealed, "Maybe ask our little sister, now excuse me."

***

After Stefan had left Olivia in Rebekah's house he went to go check up on Damon with Klaus. Once he left Klaus in charge of watching over Damon, he received a call from Elena. The Gilbert explains to him that she wants Jeremy to kill Kol so that he can complete his hunter's mark and the Original wouldn't be a problem anymore.

There's only one problem with that, Klaus, Rebekah and Olivia. Although their family is broken up and dysfunctional as ever, no matter what they sick together, always and forever.

Stefan didn't want to go with Elena's plan, all he could think about was the female hybrid and how she would feel, especially after their night together, he felt something shift inside of him, but he did go with Elena's plan which is why he found himself back at Rebekah's house to distract Olivia, while Matt distracted Rebekah.

Olivia looked through the rackets of clothing that Rebekah had for the dance, seeing as Rebekah managed to convince Olivia to go to the 80s decade dance tonight. Olivia's fingers breezed by them trying to find an outfit for the dance.