thirty-five

tvd: season 5, episode 6 - handle with care

SILAS WAS A NOW REGULAR MORTAL, THANKS TO DAMON

SILAS WAS A NOW REGULAR MORTAL, THANKS TO DAMON. He gave Katherine to Silas with no hesitation, and Silas drank the cure from the doppelgängers blood. Stefan still had no recollection of who he was, and he disappeared after Damon continued to snap his neck in order to help Silas regain his psychic ability.

Olivia walked down the stairs and saw Damon and Elena both curled up in front of the fire, tangled in each other's hold. She let out a sigh before walking slowly making her way towards them.

"Good morning, frenemies." Silas announced as he walked inside the front door of the Salvatore house. He flickered his fingers and pulled back the curtains, letting sunlight pour inside the room. "Ah, you know, I'm only a few hours into my old life as a witch, but somehow, the sun feels warmer." He stepped in front of the window, "Probably because I'm not cursed with having to outlive it anymore.

"What's with the home invasion, Silas?" The raven-haired vampire asked.

Silas turned his attention from the window. "Well, Damon, after two-thousand years of a miserable existence, I finally get to die."

Olivia looked around the room, at him, he had a smile on his face. Silas got the goal he wanted, all he needed to do was find his one true love.

"We all know that Tessa was a real vengeful bitch." Silas bitterly spoke before glancing at Elena, "Your doppelgänger, Amara died at her hands. But today, after two-thousand years, Amara and I will reunite."

"Alright, skip the mushy parts. Look, my girl is just trying to have a good day, and there are promises that she is expecting you to keep."

"Oh, you don't think that I keep my promises?" Silas raised his brow, glancing at Elena.

"Not, really, no." Elena shrugged, "You said that now you're a witch, you can bring Bonnie back from the

He nodded, "I did, and I can."

"And you promised Damon you would do that if he helped you." Olivia continued on from Elena's point, while Silas nodded, "But you're kind of evil, no offense."

"None taken." Silas responded but pointed at the blonde hybrid, "Weren't you evil?"

Olivia sighed, "Yes, but I changed my ways."

"I'm just trying to figure out how I can trust that one of your last acts in the world will be to bring my best friend back." Elena raised a brow.

Silas sarcastically held out his pinky with a smirk, "Did you want me to pinky-swear?"

Olivia rolled her eyes at his sarcastic moments, she knew Elena was getting impatient as well by the look of her face.

"How is this going to work?" Olivia questioned.