fifty

50 | family reunion (extras)
to: season 2, episode 6 - wheel inside the wheel

AFTER THE EVENTS THAT HAPPENED IN GEORGIA, OLIVIA returned to Caroline's apartment but before then she dropped off Enzo at a nearby diner

AFTER THE EVENTS THAT HAPPENED IN GEORGIA, OLIVIA returned to Caroline's apartment but before then she dropped off Enzo at a nearby diner. Lucas handed the blonde hybrid a letter that was sent to her from the city of New Orleans. Apparently, her mother was alive and so were Mikael, Finn, and Kol.

Esther's plan was to reunite all of her children and convince them to be put into witches bodies while Klaus and Olivia could be put into werewolf bodies so they could live and die once and for all which is why Olivia found herself back at the compound.

When she ran into Klaus he had given her the minor detail that Elijah had gone missing and he was being held captive by Esther and that he was on his way to go find him at the cemetery—Olivia decided to join in for the trip.

Both Mikaelson hybrids walked inside the cemetery as they used their supernatural hearing of people groaning in pain, the both of them rushed their way to the noise. A man immediately pointed a sword in front of Klaus' face.

Olivia and Klaus stared at him with wide eyes, recognizing him immediately. Klaus looked down at him, "You."

The man's eyes traveled between Olivia and Klaus, not believing that his kids were right in front of him. Olivia shook her head in denial not wanting to believe it. "Niklaus? Olivia?"

"No. No, you're not real." Olivia shook her head, just as the man made his way towards them.

Klaus shook his head in denial, holding his hand up for the man to stop and not step any closer to them, "No, you're a phantom conjured by Esther. That is all you are." Klaus and Olivia made their way past the man that they were supposed to call dad. Klaus stepped in and looked around, "Mother, stop this charade. I know that thing is not real."

"Look at me, Niklaus, Olivia." Ansel spoke from behind them, causing the hybrids to turn around. "I am flesh and blood. Your flesh and blood."

"You've been dead for a thousand years, you can't be alive." Olivia gazed at him, she felt the tears wanting to form but she didn't let them.

"Through that time, I lingered on the Other Side, watching the both of you let the world fall apart. Until I woke, four moons past in a land of wolves like myself."

"No. No." Klaus denied, "You're just in our heads. You're an illusion meant by our mother to sway me to accept her bargain, she must know my sister is here."

"I do not speak for Esther. I know nothing of her bargains." Ansel frowned his eyebrows as he viciously spat his lover's name. He walked closer to the twins, "But you both are my children."

Ansel tried to touch Klaus but the hybrid stopped him, holding up his hand. The twins viewing the tattoo mark he had on his arm, recognizing it immediately. The both of them saw it when they have found their father's dead body.