fifteen

tvd: season 4, episode 5 - the killer

 OLIVIA HAD MET UP WITH STEFAN TO TALK ABOUT the whole Connor escaping and how Klaus called him to figure it all

OLIVIA HAD MET UP WITH STEFAN TO TALK ABOUT the whole Connor escaping and how Klaus called him to figure it all. Their talk didn't last very long seeing as Stefan got a text—sent from Jeremy's phone, informing him that Connor had hostages at the Grill. Which is why Olivia Mikaelson found herself at the Lockwood Mansion.

Once the duo walked through the doors to the house, Elena immediately went to engulf her boyfriend into a hug, not noticing the blonde hybrid behind him.

"Where the hell have you've been?" Damon asked him, before his eyes dart to the blonde behind him, "Wolfie."

Elena let go of Stefan as she narrowed her eyes suspiciously towards the hybrid, "What the hell is she doing here?"

"I was with Stefan when he got the message, I offered to help." Olivia answered, "I know you guys don't trust me yet, but we have a short amount of time to save the hostages so I think we should come up with a plan instead of arguing.

Damon smiled knowing the more times he got to see parts of the blonde's attitude he began to like her, "Yeah, we have a plan. The plan is I'm gonna rip Connor's heart out and I'm going to feed it to him."

"That's not a plan. We need to be careful. Connor has Jeremy and who knows how many other hostages." Stefan reminded Damon. Seeing as the eldest Salvatore only wanted to act on revenge, not thinking clearly.

"Hence the open heart surgery."

"Damon's right. Connor's strong, but he's not going to be able to take all of us." Elena agreed with Damon, causing Olivia to raise a brow.

"I called in the Hybrids to help, too." Tyler told them with a confident nod. Stefan and Olivia briefly glanced at one another, knowing their mission is to keep Connor alive and not utter a single word about the cure.

"My mom put squad cars blocking the streets." Caroline ran into the room as she slipped her phone back into her back pocket, "They're saying it's a faulty gas main. We're good to go."

"Good. Great. No cops, no witnesses, no reason to wait around." Damon shrugged, eager to kill the hunter.

Stefan looked around the room as he held his hand up, "Alright, hold on. You're not all going."

"He shot me like nine times. If we're killing him, I want in." Tyler argued.

"He's got Jeremy." Elena argued, feeling irritated that Stefan could suggest to stay behind, "I'm going."

"No one should go anywhere until we figure out what to do." Olivia spoke, Stefan agreeing.

Damon frowned out them, "Is that where you were all morning, with Olivia. Buying bossy pants?"

Olivia sighed, "Damon, you are not acting clearly, you're acting out of revenge—and Connor has many traps up his sleeves, we'd be dumb to walk into one, especially with werewolf venom." She explained, "The only ones immune to it is, me and Tyler, although you have my blood, it's still a bad idea."