six

tvd: season 3, episode 9 - homecoming

KLAUS AND OLIVIA MIKAELSON LEFT MYSTIC FALLS as soon as they heard Mikael's name, leaving Rebekah all alone and to fend for herself

KLAUS AND OLIVIA MIKAELSON LEFT MYSTIC FALLS as soon as they heard Mikael's name, leaving Rebekah all alone and to fend for herself. Of course, Olivia felt bad but it was either stay and get killed or leave the town, she chose the latter.

During their leave, Klaus and Olivia separated, the male hybrid went off to create more hybrids of his own while the female hybrid went to create her's.

She has only turned five werewolves into hybrids seeing as Klaus only gave her a little bit of Elena's blood—a bag of Elena's blood. Olivia had one more vial left for another werewolf, she was walking around the woods trying to find the pack, when her phone went off.

Olivia sighed seeing the contact name appear on the screen, "Hello?"

"Sister, it appears Mikael is dead." Klaus spoke up, Olivia's eyes narrowed not believing the great Original vampire hunter is dead.

"Don't lie to me Nik, or I'll kill you." Olivia threatened.

"I would like to see you try, Liv." Klaus chuckled, "It looks like Tyler is going to throw a funeral party for our dear old father."

Once Olivia hanged up the phone she sighed before getting inside her car and driving back to Mystic Falls.

***

Klaus had ordered Tyler to change the Homecoming party to the Lockwood Mansion. Olivia arrived just in time to see everything go through. People dancing outside with red party cups in their hands, as they listened to the band play.

"Good evening everyone!" Klaus spoke into the microphone as people cheered and clapped for him. "I want to thank you all for being here with me to celebrate. It's been a long time coming."

Olivia rolled her eyes before she walked through the crowd of people. The band went back on stage after Klaus finished his little speech.

"Quite the homecoming." Stefan spoke, causing Olivia to turn around.

"Klaus had been planning our father's funeral for 1,000 years." Olivia nodded, as Stefan walked towards her, "None of these people would be invited, but you get the idea."

The pair walked through the crowd of people, "So now what? You just stop running?"

Olivia lightly chuckled, "Hopefully—Klaus would reunite our family."

"Your family? You mean, the people he carts around in caskets?"

Klaus walked up to them, seeing as they came to a stop. "None of that matter anymore, Stefan." He spoke, "Mikael's gone. Bygones will be bygones."

"Really nice party. I like the band." A girl complimented as she passed by the three vampires.

"Seems the homecoming queen still walks among the living, which leaves me to believe Rebekah isn't here." Klaus commented, "Where is she?"