fifty-nine

tvd - season 6, episode 18 - i never could love like that

OLIVIA LEFT MYSTIC FALLS AND TRAVELLED ALL THE WAY TO Charlottesville to look for the another person who could trigger Lucas Hastings humanity switch back on

OLIVIA LEFT MYSTIC FALLS AND TRAVELLED ALL THE WAY TO Charlottesville to look for the another person who could trigger Lucas Hastings humanity switch back on. The blonde Mikaelson parked her vehicle outside an apartment complex and looked at it before letting a sigh and headed towards the door in search of a certain blonde vampire.

Olivia made her way upstairs until she stopped in front of the apartment door, she inhaled a breath hopping he was inside. She raised her hand and knocked on the door. Seconds later the door opened to reveal a blonde haired guy with his brows furrowed.

"Hi, my name is Olivia." She introduced herself, "I need your help."

"Jace." He introduced himself, his eyes traveled up and down observing her. She didn't look familiar but the name did, "Do I know you?"

Olivia cleared her throat, "No, but you're Jace Hastings. You're Lucas' cousin and I'm his best friend."

In an instant, Jace finally recognized her name, the best friend Lucas had mentioned a lot of times. If it weren't for Lucas denying he didn't like her, Jace would've thought the two were together.

"Olivia Mikaelson." Jace nodded, stepping aside, letting her inside the house. "You're the one who turned Lucas."

Olivia softly smiled at him, stepping inside the apartment. It was simple, it looked like it fitted him well. There was not many photographs, but she instantly spotted one—Lucas and Jace were side by side, huge smiles on their face.

"Look—"

"Why do you need my help? As I recall, Lucas died for saving your ass back in New Orleans." Jace said, walking to the kitchen grabbing two glasses and placed them on top of the table.

"He's alive—very much alive." Olivia revealed, "We brought him back from the Other Side. It's a long story but he flipped the switch and I need your help for him to flip it back."

Jace handed her a cup fulled of bourbon which she gladly took. "My cousin turned if off and you believe I can trigger it back on?"

Olivia nodded, "I heard about you, you guys were like brothers. He turned you because you guys don't have anymore family. It was my fault he died, and I owed it to him to bring him back and he is and I owe it to myself to bring back my best friend."

"I haven't seen him in—"

"I know." Olivia interrupted, "We don't have enough time, can you help me?"

"I—"

***

Jace Hastings decided to help Olivia, which is why the hybrid drove him back to Mystic Falls. The two getting to know one another and Olivia could see why Jace was Lucas' favorite cousin. The laughs from the car could be heard, once Jace had finished telling a joke.