fifty-one

51 | classic  (extras)
to: season 2, episode 8 - the brothers that care forgot

THE REMAINING MIKAELSON'S SAT IN THE DINING ROOM, wanting to convince their brothers to join them to go against their mother

THE REMAINING MIKAELSON'S SAT IN THE DINING ROOM, wanting to convince their brothers to join them to go against their mother. Finn defending their mother every chance he could get, while he explained to them that Rebekah would accept their mother's offer to be made mortal. The conversation ended with Elijah biting Finn.

Elijah got a call from Rebekah, Esther managed to find her and baby Hope. Klaus sent Olivia and Elijah to go find their sister and niece.

The two of them reached their point, a little diner on the outskirts of some town, Elijah and Olivia sitting across from one another. There was a fair amount of people which is why it was the perfect place to meet Rebekah.

Olivia scrolled down her phone, seeing messages from Caroline about Stefan being back in town, the Original didn't want to talk about Stefan when she had her hands tied in New Orleans.

The sound of her phone ringing caused her to glance up at her brother. "It's Caroline, I'll be right back."

Olivia walked out of the diner and stood in front of the car they came in and placed the phone to her ear. Olivia didn't get the chance to talk since Caroline beat her to it.

"Stefan's back in town!" Caroline exclaimed through the phone and let a sigh escape her lips, "And Elena dragged me into this swimming hole party—and Stefan's back."

"Caroline, I saw your messages, I just didn't have time to answer." Olivia briefly explained, "Listen, just ignore Stefan and make sure Lucas is with you."

"That's the thing! Stefan tried to kill Enzo but I stopped him." Caroline sounded annoyed with the youngest Salvatore, "He hasn't asked about you but I can tell he wants to."

"Caroline, he can't even say my name." Olivia sighed, after she returned from Georgia she gave both Lucas and Caroline updates about what happened there. "I'll be back in two days. I promise."

Olivia hung up and placed her phone back into her pocket before she walked back inside the diner. It has been so long since she had seen her sister and this would be the first time she would meet Hope.

The sound of the door opening caused both Originals to turn their heads and see Rebekah walking towards them with a smile on her face. A baby's car-seat was held on her arm as she carried Hope to them.

Olivia lifted herself from the seat just as Rebekah placed the car-seat down onto the table. Olivia's eyes landed on a baby Hope wrapped around a blanket. Olivia turned to face her sister and pulled her into a hug once Elijah let her go, "I missed you, Bekah."

Rebekah smiled, "I missed you, too, Liv."

Elijah remained standing as he gently picked up Hope into his arms. "Look at you, so big, so perfect." He sat down with the baby in his arms, "I can't imagine the joy of spending every day with her. It's..."