five

tvd: season 3, episode 5 - the reckoning

THE TRAVEL BACK TO MYSTIC FALLS WAS A LONG ONE

THE TRAVEL BACK TO MYSTIC FALLS WAS A LONG ONE. Especially that every few minutes, Olivia had to snap Stefan's neck. The female hybrid knew something was wrong the moment Stefan asked her about who they were running from. The Salvatore tried to get the information out of her which is why, when it came to snapping his neck she felt some type of relief. She hates being used, so snapping Stefan's neck every now and then was the highlight of the trip back to the small town of Mystic Falls.

Stefan groaned but quickly jolted back up once he saw Olivia's back facing him. "What happened?"

"You took a beating. I've been breaking your neck all afternoon." She folded her arms across her chest, "I have quite the temper, if you ask me."

Stefan tried to get up, "Why did he bring us back to Mystic Falls?"

Olivia rolled her eyes, "You can stop playing dumb now. It didn't take us long to figure out what you'd been hiding." She shrugged, "You know I hate being used."

"I'm not hiding anything. I've done everything Klaus has asked me to." Stefan lied, "And I didn't use you."

"No, you just failed to mention the doppelganger's alive." Olivia smirked catching his lie since his face fell at the mention of this.

"Where is Klaus now?" Stefan asked.

"Maybe ripping that cow's bloody head off."

Stefan sped straight out of the back of the truck as he pinned Olivia to the ground, as she groaned feeling the pain of the impact. "Where is she?"

"You really care about her, don't you?" Olivia pushed Stefan off of her with ease as she pinned him to the door of the truck. She grabbed a crowbar and whacked him across the face. "That's for pushing me off."

Olivia stabbed Stefan with the crowbar as she headed straight to the school to meet her siblings.

***

"I'm just in time for the party." Olivia smirked as she walked inside the gym seconds after Rebekah pushed Tyler towards Klaus.

Klaus smirked, "You guys remember my sister, Olivia." He re-introduced his twin, who was walking to stand next to Rebekah.

Klaus dragged Tyler to the middle of the gym, "I'm going to make this very simple, every time we attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition."

"It's quite horrible, actually." Olivia chimed in, causing Bonnie and Elena to glare at her.

Klaus bit into his own wrist and held it up against Tyler's mouth before shoving it to his mouth, causing Tyler to drink his blood. "I need you to find a way to save my hybrid, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake..." Klaus snapped Tyler's neck causing him to fall to the ground, "...You better hurry."