twenty-two

22 | DANCE 'TILL YOU LOVE SOMEONE ELSE (extras)
tvd: season 4, episode 15 - stand by me

22 | DANCE 'TILL YOU LOVE SOMEONE ELSE (extras)tvd: season 4, episode 15 - stand by me

THE SEARCH OF THE CURE CAME TO END. KATHERINE PIERCE made it her mission to make her appearance in Silas' tomb and steal the cure from the group. Jeremy Gilbert was drained of blood to wake up Silas—a thousand year old immortal who needs blood.

Rebekah stayed back on the island while Olivia traveled back to Mystic Falls with the group. Elena has her own beliefs, thinking since Jeremy lost his tattoo he is no longer supernatural being and that his ring will bring him back to life, Stefan and Olivia knew better that there was nothing but a lifeless body.

Stefan currently carried Jeremy, his body wrapped in a blanket. Once Caroline heard the door open she spoke, "Hey, you're home. I was trying to clean the burn mark where Kol...I couldn't get the spot out."

Once Olivia heard Kol's name, her eyes went to the hardware floor seeing the burn mark, the place where her brother died. Her breath hitched in her throat as Caroline glanced at the Original female hybrid who looked like she wanted to burst into tears.

Elena points towards the stairs, causing her and Stefan to walk up to put Jeremy in his bed. Caroline walked to Olivia, who's eyes were still trained on the floor. "I'm sorry, I-I don't think I could be here."

Caroline nodded understanding her, "It's okay. I'll tell Stefan, you had to go."

"Thank you." Olivia whispered, taking one final look at the floor, before walking away.

***

S4 EP16: BRING IT ON

It's been a few days since Elena's breakdown and her family house burning. No humanity Elena has been off the rails, wanting to eat, kill and do it all over again. The Salvatore brothers took it in their own way, Stefan was worried while Damon is calmed convincing his brother he would use the sire bond to turn it back on.

Olivia stayed in bed most of the time, painting. Some days she got up to do her archery. Her phone vibrates causing Olivia to look up from her drawing and sees an unknown number calling her.

"Who is this?" Olivia asked, once she answered the phone.

"It's Hayley. I need your help." Hayley quickly spoke from the other side of the line. Hayley Marshall—Tyler's friend who helped break the sire-bond. Olivia never got close to her, she never even spoke to her so it was a surprise why she was calling her. "Please, Olivia. I tried your brother but he isn't answering."

Olivia sighed, "I'm on my way.".

***

Out in the middle of nowhere, Hayley walks out of a small liquor store and emerging into the truck stop, checking her surroundings seeing that after revealing the cure and where it was located to Katherine, trading information for her family.