eighty-two (AU - extra)

to: season 3, episode 22 - the bloody crown
in which olivia gets bit by marcel.

to: season 3, episode 22 - the bloody crownin which olivia gets bit by marcel

MARCEL GERARD WAS DEAD. Olivia couldn't believe the news when Hayley had told her about her brother's actions. Marcel threatened to drink the serum that was removed from Aurora, he threatened to become something more powerful than the Originals themselves so Elijah did not want to take the chance, he ripped Marcel's heart out and that night he cried about what he had done. Klaus took it hard, Marcel was like a son and he watched his noble brother kill him, right before his eyes. Olivia shredded a few tears for her late friend, she taught him certain things about surviving, she encouraged him to pursue her sister, he was her friend—for a while.

Olivia stood in the nursery, holding both twins in her arms as she smiled down at them. "All those who have loved our family have come to regret it, but my little witches, I will do right by the both of you, always and forever."

Olivia silently kissed each of their foreheads, looking out at the window where the French Quarter was silently peaceful. All her life she had wanted to know what love felt like, Stefan Salvatore taught her how to truly love. He had given her more than anyone has ever given her in her centuries of living including their kids.

The two of them were a mess made in heaven, they rewrote the stars, rewrote the universe of having the doppelganger's ending up together. They were Olivia Mikaelson and Stefan Salvatore, they were to continue to write their story when all of the madness was over....if only that were the case.

***

Later on Kol had returned to the compound and explained that the Ancestors were gone, the ancestral plane had no hold of the French Quarter witches. He also told Olivia how he saw Davina one last time to which the blonde hybrid squeezed his hand, knowing in order to destroy the Ancestors, Davina had to destroy herself.

It seemed like today was the day of bad news, when Freya had checked the map that held Klaus' enemies it showed that all of them were on their way to New Orleans. It caused everyone in the compound to get ready to fight or to find an approach to handle the army that was heading their way.

Weapons that were in boxes had been brought out by Kol as he grabbed onto a crossbow that belonged to Olivia. The blonde hybrid walked inside the parlour with her twin brother beside her as Kol spoke up, "Freya's tracking your former sirelings now. So it won't be long...which works for me. I could use a good fight."

Elijah walked down the steps making his presence known, "Well, we do have an advantage, no vampire may enter this stronghold so long as the deed remains in Freya's name."

"So, what?" Kol scoffed, "We hide in here while our enemies mass at the front gate?"

"Well, if they're so determined to die at our hands, let them come." Klaus smirked. The sound of slamming caught their attention as they looked at one another. They didn't waste a second before they walked towards the entrance to find vampires entering the compound.