sixty-four

64 | mine (extras)

IT'S BEEN FIVE WEEKS SINCE ELENA HAD BEEN MAGICALLY put to sleep

IT'S BEEN FIVE WEEKS SINCE ELENA HAD BEEN MAGICALLY put to sleep. Damon didn't want to stay in Mystic Falls where the love of his life laid inside a coffin, so he, Bonnie and Alaric went to travel while Olivia and Stefan stayed at the Boarding House. The Mikaelson hybrid had helped her fiancée grieve whatever he needed to grieve for Elena but he had assured her, he was fine. The two have been in cloud nine after the events.

Olivia has yet to tell her family about their engagement and Stefan could see how desperately she wanted to tell them but due to Klaus' actions the siblings have yet to talk and fix their problems. Freya has kept her promise and continued to send letters to Olivia while she wrote back.

Once the blonde awoke, finding the bed empty she made her downstairs to the kitchen, where she found Stefan flipping over a pancake onto the pan.

"Hey, you." Olivia made her way towards him, wrapping her arms around his torso as she pressed his lips on his shoulder. Stefan made sure to turn off the stove once the pancake was cooked before he turned around sliding his arms around her waist.

"I was going to bring you breakfast in bed." He muttered causing Olivia to chuckle softly. For once the two felt happy, and Stefan had remember the promise he had told her two years back, "Let's go travel, show me the places you have been."

Olivia looked up, "Are you sure? I mean, who's going to patrol the town when Lily shows up with her heretics?"

"Caroline is here and you told me Lucas comes back from Charlottesville tomorrow." Stefan pointed out, "They are more than capable of patrolling the town."

Olivia hesitated, she felt happy right now and she wanted to enjoy it but she couldn't help but worry about Lily and her Heretic family. Stefan saw the hesitation in her face but she quickly mustered it up, "Where would we go?"

"I don't know." Stefan admitted, letting go of her grabbing two plates and set them up on the table before reaching inside his pocket holding out a keychain of a globe. He held it up for her to see as she furrowed her eyebrows, "I'm going to spin this and wherever your finger lands on, we'll go there."

Olivia chuckled but nodded her head. Stefan began to spin the small keychain globe and she closed her eyes before stopping the globe from spinning with her finger and opened her eyes.

Stefan quirked an eyebrow and Olivia grinned, "Babe, it looks like we are going to Europe, precisely the City of Love."

***

The couple made it to Europe safely and the two have arrived to their hotel, dropping their bags and ripped their clothes off which landed on the floor and welcomed themselves to Paris by making love. Once the two were done they decided to tour the city.

Hand in hand, the couple walked down to the busy streets of Paris. Their first stop was the bakery down their hotel room, having heard that their macaroons were to die for. The couple had breakfast in the same bakery, enjoying their time.