twenty-seven

tvd: season 4, episode 23 - graduation

OLIVIA AND LUCAS SPENT THE REST OF THE NIGHT TOGETHER, the pair of best friends found themselves at the border of the town Olivia staring at the sky as Lucas munched on the food the female hybrid managed to grab, the bottle of vodka right next to ...

OLIVIA AND LUCAS SPENT THE REST OF THE NIGHT TOGETHER, the pair of best friends found themselves at the border of the town Olivia staring at the sky as Lucas munched on the food the female hybrid managed to grab, the bottle of vodka right next to them. Cars passing by to enter the town to see their loved ones graduate.

Lucas seemed to enjoy the food very much seeing as he moaned at the taste, definitely having to miss the joys of food. "Oh my, God. This food is amazing."

Olivia laughed at Lucas, before she nodded, "Doesn't seem like there's any grease on the Other Side."

"I missed this." Lucas smiled, holding up the bottle of vodka from the ground and pointed at the blonde in front of him.

Olivia snatched the bottle from him and took a sip of it before the two continued eating their food. "You know, if you had the chance to come back here to the world of the living, you better take it."

Lucas picked up a fry from the tray and stared at Olivia, "Livie—" He began but saw the look on her face causing him to nod.

"Say it." Olivia looked into his eyes, "Promise me."

"I promise." Lucas nodded, offering his pinkie to hers which she gladly took, as he sealed his promise. "Now, Klaus got a wolf pregnant?"

"I know, caught us all by surprise." Olivia nodded, still shocked her twin will be a father soon...and she would be an aunt to a boy or a girl, "I promised Elijah, I would go to New Orleans every now and then."

"Marcel fancies himself as the king of the quarter, huh?"

"Yeah, and of course, Nik is not thrilled with the idea of someone having more power than him." Olivia munched on a fry. "How do you know all of this?"

"The Other Side has nothing entertaining but watching your loved ones get in messes—like you and that Salvatore brother." Lucas teased once again.

Olivia rolled her eyes, "You know I like him, but he has a choice to make. To let go of Elena and start something new with me—and it's not simple." Olivia shook her head, " Especially when he has loved her and she to him, and it's like we're trapped in a love square."

"Right." Lucas agreed, "Stefan loves Elena, and so does Damon. But, Stefan has feelings for you, while you to him, and Elena loves the both of them."

Olivia took a swing of the vodka, "Correct."

***

Meanwhile, Stefan walked over to the group of friends who were graduating despite the Other Side still being down. Once Stefan and Elena reached the group of friends.

"I can't believe it." Caroline smiled as she looked at everyone, Elena, Bonnie, Stefan and Matt. "We're actually all here. We are all here together!" Noticing the tears on her best friends eyes she couldn't help but ask, "Bonnie Bennett, are you crying?"