twenty-four

tvd: season 4, episode 19 - pictures of you

ELENA VOWED THAT IF THEY CONTINUED TO TRY AND GET the cure for her, she would kill people

ELENA VOWED THAT IF THEY CONTINUED TO TRY AND GET the cure for her, she would kill people. Elena hans't killed anyone in the recent days. Which is why the Salvatore brothers are updating the female hybrid on the phone.

"So, what it's been? Eight? Nine days?" Olivia asked, as she looked through her room in Klaus' mansion, seeing as Elena is currently living in Rebekah's house, Olivia moved back in with Klaus.

"To be honest, I lost count, I was hoping Damon would have known." Stefan glanced at his brother.

"We lost count of the consecutive days in which Elena Gilbert has not killed anyone. I'd say that's progress." Damon shrugged.

"I agree." Olivia spoke before she heard her siblings walking down stairs to meet, "I got to go, I'll see you guys later."

Once Olivia joined her siblings to talk about why her sister deserves to take the cure—seeing as Katherine gave it to Elijah, Rebekah spoke, "Elijah, being human means a fresh start. I can grow old and have a family and fill my days with meaning, knowing that each one matters."

A chuckle escaped Klaus' lips, "Well, that was poetic."

"Well, if you could provide us with more compelling reason for wanting the cure, Klaus, please." Elijah looked over at Klaus, with a raised brow.

Klaus put his arms on top of the table, "Silas can appear as anyone. He got inside my thoughts, convinced me I was dying." Klaus looked at their older brother, "He will torment me until I give him the cure."

"In doing so, he will break down the wall to the Other Side." Olivia reminded her twin.

"So it doesn't trap him there when he dies. He wants to re-unite with his lost soulmate" Klaus said, looking at her before turning to look at Elijah, "You of all lovesick fools, should applaud his devotion."

"He will open the floodgates for every supernatural being that has ever died." Rebekah retorted, not found with the idea.

'"Including our dear brothers Kol and Finn." Klaus nodded, "We'll have our family back."

"Please! You hated Kol, and you kept Finn in a box for most of his life."

"Either way, every supernatural being that we have ever killed will want to try and kill us or get their revenge." Olivia retorted, not wanting to give Silas the cure. The Mikealson's have a long list of enemies.

Klaus looked at the eldest Mikaelson in the room, "Elijah, please."

"Your personal discomfort might not be sufficient reason for putting the world in jeopardy, Klaus." Elijah said, causing Rebekah to smile, "I think our sister deserves a shot at happiness."

Klaus narrowed his eyes at Elijah, "Tell me you're joking. Tell me you're not fating me to an eternity of torture."

"I've made my decision." Elijah nodded, not backing down. Klaus slammed the table in front of them, while Rebekah smiled.