four

tvd: season 3, episode 4 - disturbing behavior

IT WAS A LONG NIGHT FOR THE MIKAELSONS ARGUING ABOUT THE MISSING NECKLACE

IT WAS A LONG NIGHT FOR THE MIKAELSONS ARGUING ABOUT THE MISSING NECKLACE. Klaus assured Rebekah that he would make up for keeping her daggered in a coffin so he compelled everyone in a clothes shop to assist to whatever the vampires desired. Stefan, Olivia, and Klaus remained seated in the red chairs as they wait for Rebekah to try on the clothes.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah whined from the dressing room making Olivia roll her eyes.

"There's not." Olivia answered as she held her champagne glass in one hand.

Rebekah made her way out of the dressing room with a distasteful look on her face. She was wearing a tight black dress that finished just above her knee, "So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes then."

Olivia had enough of her sister's whining so she left the store without saying anything. Rebekah furrowed her brows, "Liv, where the bloody hell are you going?"

Olivia turned around to face her sister, "Somewhere where there is less whining Beks, I'll be back."

Olivia managed to find herself at an art shop, where they sold all types of pencils, colors, everything an artist could use. Olivia shared a passion of art like her twin  brother, she remembered how their father scowled at them when they mixed fruits in order to create a new color. Olivia also loved archery, even if her father wouldn't allow it she remembered all the times she got scowled when she was seen with a bow and arrow practicing by herself, she managed to be good at it. Olivia let out a sigh, she walked towards the cashier and compelled her to let her paint.

Olivia's hand worked on it's own, before she knew it she drew the moon and the sun, how ironic since she did break the sun and the moon curse.

"That's beautiful." A voice startled her, making the blonde turned around and she was met with green eyes. "Uh sorry. Klaus and Rebekah went back to the bar."

Olivia nodded her head, "Thanks." She stood there awkwardly not knowing what to say, the humanity less vampire felt her humanity creeping in just by looking at the handsome Salvatore behind her. She felt her heart racing not only that she heard it too, afraid that Stefan might here it too she turned around from him and took a deep breathe and closed her eyes, "If you just came to tell me that, then you can leave."

Stefan brows furrowed in confusion at the change of attitude the blonde had, one second she was nice and the other second she was rude. It made him want to know more about her, "Why do you do that?"

Olivia turned her head around facing him, "Do what? Be mean and ruthless?" She questioned, "It's who I am."

Stefan shook his head stepping closer to her, "I can see it in your eyes. You're good." Olivia's eyes scanned his features, "You just have to turn on your humanity."