thirty-eight

tvd: season 5, episode 10 - fifty shades of grayson

FOR THE FIRST TIME, OLIVIA AND STEFAN WOKE UP TOGETHER, laying side-by-side

FOR THE FIRST TIME, OLIVIA AND STEFAN WOKE UP TOGETHER, laying side-by-side. Stefan's arm wrapped around her waist, while her head rested on his chest. It felt right to the both of them and they didn't want this moment to end.

Olivia's eyes fluttered open and a small smile crept on her face and looked up at the brunette vampire. Stefan's eyes fluttered seconds later and felt a pair of eyes staring at him, "You're staring."

"Staring at my beautiful boy—" Olivia stopped herself, they weren't official, she didn't even know what they were.

"Boyfriend?" Stefan questioned her, raising a brow, "I like the sound of that."

"Yeah?" Olivia asked, while he began to run his fingers through her hair.

"Yeah." Stefan grinned, pressing his lips against hers, the two savoring it. "I want you to be my girlfriend, although it's not a romantic gesture—"

"It's perfect." Olivia grinned, sitting up and placed her lips against his. She laid back down, their legs tangled together, the covers covering them as they laid there.

If only they were normal people they would've stayed in bed the whole day to savor the moment, but they weren't. Just in time Damon walked inside the room, before he quickly covered his eyes.

"Don't need to ask you how your evening was." He said, as Olivia covered herself with the covers and Damon lowered his hands and rolled his eyes, "None of you noticed that I was missing, held against my will, shot in the head and can't find Elena?"

"Wait a minute." Stefan sat up from the bed, "What do you mean you can't find Elena?"

"I mean, she's not picking up her phone, she's not in her dorm, she's nowhere in this house." Damon stepped further inside the room, "Which leads me to believe that Dr. Creepy Ken Doll has her somewhere."

"Are you talking about the Whitmore Bio teacher?" Olivia questioned, having to hear about him from Caroline.

"Yeah, the one that operates on vampires during business hours, yeah, that one." The eldest Salvatore nodded to the clothes on the ground, "Get dressed both of you, let's go get Elena."

"You just said you don't where she is." Stefan responded as his brother started to head to the door of the bedroom.

"I don't, which means we're gonna have to find us some leverage. Come on."

***

The three vampires found themselves at Whitmore. Damon knew that Wes—the bio teacher was protective over Aaron Whitmore, a student Elena had befriended, not to mention that Wes was Aaron's legal guardian. Which made him the perfect leverage to figure out where the Gilbert vampire may be.