thirty-two

tvd: season 5, episode 2 - true lies

OLIVIA MIKAELSON'S HEAD LAID ON TOP OF STEFAN SALVATORE'S chest allowing her to listing to his heartbeat

OLIVIA MIKAELSON'S HEAD LAID ON TOP OF STEFAN SALVATORE'S chest allowing her to listing to his heartbeat. She brought her hand under her head, propping it up so she could look at him. "We could be doing anything right now, Salvatore. Be anywhere. Why here? Why this?"

Stefan smiled at the cute confusion plastered on her face before he planted a kiss at the top of her head, "These are the good moment—the simple ones, the ones that matter. These are the moments that keep me from falling apart."

Olivia leaned up towards him and pecked his lips quickly, "This can't last forever, you know. You're just distracting yourself."

Seconds after the words left her mouth, the blonde began to cough, as water began to pour out of it, causing her to choke. Stefan panicked, sitting up calling out her name, just as he was about to help her the vision quickly came to end, bringing him back to the reality that Olivia's wasn't the one who was drowning. It was him.

***

Olivia Mikaelson entered the Boarding House as she went to one of the spare rooms, dropping off her bags. Once she heard the door open to her room she rose a brow at the familiar raven-haired vampire.

"So the hybrid comes back to town and her friend doesn't know how to knock." Olivia spoke before turning around staring at Damon.

"Wolfie." Damon smiled, causing her to let out a smile of her own before quickly engulfing the eldest Salvatore into a hug. Ever since the Mikaelsons left town, and Olivia following close behind, she has kept in touch with both Caroline and Damon. "How was New Orleans?"

The mention of the city she once called home caused her to frown, the hurt and betrayal still longing inside of her, "Filled with drama." She tightly smiled at him, once they let go of one another, "What about here? What's new?"

Damon slightly chuckled, "You see—Silas is actually not dead or in the quarry." Damon revealed causing Olivia to widen her eyes at the mention of the immortal, "Stefan is missing, and Silas had something to do with it."

Olivia sat down on her bed, "So you are telling me that the reason he didn't answer or kept in touch was because he is in danger?!"

Damon nodded, "He turned the entire town square into a hunting party for Katherine." He informed her, "So get ready, Wolfie, we're going searching for Silas."

***

Damon had a theory that Silas had dumped Stefan's body in the quarry. It was a good guess, considering Silas' body was supposed to be at the bottom of the quarry but instead, Stefan was missing—the same Stefan, Olivia blamed for leaving her.

Damon and Olivia headed to the quarry to meet with Sheriff Forbes after Damon had asked her to help them locate Stefan. They stood at the edge and looked down into the water, while Liz spoke,